You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Walthamir" is male
  • "Walthamir" started this thread

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Friday, March 30th 2018, 1:31pm

Challenge for Heroes:

Challenge for Heroes:
[b]Tarots fight too![/b]
A further challenge awaits, releasing PTS from the swirling energies of powerful Tarot creatures being played!
Can you manage to summon into the same battle more than one Tarot card of the same type?

RULES: Send us a screenshot with your duplicated Tarot cards!
You can only participate once . Please send to Parabellum or Zidane.

- Four Tarot of the same type: +1 Million Silver (for everyone!), +100 PTS
- Five Tarots of the same type: +1 Fire Ruby (for everyone)!, +250 POINTS

(These extra rewards are available only once, that means just +1 Fire Ruby, +1 Million Silver extra to the rewards list)

Can you explain this better. :love:
“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 30th 2018

Friday, March 30th 2018, 2:10pm

This event will be played communally by each Game Server, that means MG1, MG5, MG13, s16 and s17 are working together to accrue enough points for rewards for everyone???????????? I WANT TO KNOW DOES EVERYBODY GETS ALL REWARDS IF EVERYONE THOGETHER COLECTS TOTAL 25000 points????

• Activate Facebook

Help.

Rare

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Friday, March 30th 2018, 2:28pm

Rewards are cumulative, each level will count in the 'global reward' that will be sent at the end of the event to all players LVL 35+.

ALL players 35+ who have logged in during event.

Is tower going to reset every day? That was a bit confusing

[System] Tripp1000_ ate CrypticTempest's steak!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Help." (Mar 30th 2018, 2:36pm)

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Friday, March 30th 2018, 2:51pm

Please confirm that all 35+ player get the same reward despite amount of contribution?

Someone who contributed 1k vs 0 will get same?

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, March 30th 2018, 3:45pm

Please confirm that all 35+ player get the same reward despite amount of contribution?

Someone who contributed 1k vs 0 will get same?

thats how its written, but it doesnt really matter, as the 25k goal is easily achieved as long as everyone does his tower and uses the fire ruby we get after the daily login event. The bigger issue is with the Challenge Hall part in my opinion. Only 1 Team will most likely do it and everyone gets the same rewards, eventho it requires lots of effort, time and luck to manage it.
:love:
  • Activate Facebook

FaQ

Good

• "FaQ" is male

Date of registration: Jul 6th 2017

Friday, March 30th 2018, 3:57pm

still nobody explained what walth asked lol...is it 5 of the same tarot card is it 5 of the same class or is it just 5 tarot cards

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, March 30th 2018, 3:58pm

Challenge for Heroes:
[b]Tarots fight too![/b]
A further challenge awaits, releasing PTS from the swirling energies of powerful Tarot creatures being played!
Can you manage to summon into the same battle more than one Tarot card of the same type?

(These extra rewards are available only once, that means just +1 Fire Ruby, +1 Million Silver extra to the rewards list)

You must take a Screenshot of having the same Tarot 4 or 5 times on the Screen during a boss fight.

You require a Team with minimum 4 Mimics + 1 other Tarot (I would recommend wheel, since it doesn't "hurt" the boss and removes one possible "fail" summon which can't be recycled due to nimble) and ways to recycle them. More mimics are obviously better, to counter bad luck.

Easiest seems to be Bulk/Disinfo to get the wrong transformed mimics back, but as soon as it turns into Hermit (Nimble), the mimic is lost that way (same for Awakend Mimic turning into Dawn/World). Alternatives could be recycle with Aleks/Nuwa/High Priestess or Judgement, but the issue with Judgement is, that the Card acts right away, so if you get World, Dawn or Fool it will hit the boss in the same turn and lower your try time quite a bit each time it happens, since there are 24 different Tarots the chances to get Wheel are quite slim and will require a lot of turns, Sudden Death will be an issue, losing Bulks/Disinfo will be an issue, wrong summons from judgement will be an issue. I guess even with a good planned Tactic you will need multiple trys to get a "perfect" run. I don't know how many ppl even have a mimic, despite multiple and the other required cards to do this efficently. The fact that the rewards are even globally distributed for this, no matter if you were involved or not wouldn't motivate me to try, if I had the cards, since it would be more comfy to wait till someone else did it.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Friday, March 30th 2018, 4:43pm

Challenge for Heroes:
[b]Tarots fight too![/b]

You must take a Screenshot of having the same Tarot 4 or 5 times on the Screen during a boss fight.

You require a Team with minimum 4 Mimics + 1 other Tarot (I would recommend wheel, since it doesn't "hurt" the boss and removes one possible "fail" summon which can't be recycled due to nimble) and ways to recycle them. More mimics are obviously better, to counter bad luck.

Easiest seems to be Bulk/Disinfo to get the wrong transformed mimics back, but as soon as it turns into Hermit (Nimble), the mimic is lost that way (same for Awakend Mimic turning into Dawn/World). Alternatives could be recycle with Aleks/Nuwa/High Priestess or Judgement, but the issue with Judgement is, that the Card acts right away, so if you get World, Dawn or Fool it will hit the boss in the same turn and lower your try time quite a bit each time it happens, since there are 24 different Tarots the chances to get Wheel are quite slim and will require a lot of turns, Sudden Death will be an issue, losing Bulks/Disinfo will be an issue, wrong summons from judgement will be an issue. I guess even with a good planned Tactic you will need multiple trys to get a "perfect" run. I don't know how many ppl even have a mimic, despite multiple and the other required cards to do this efficently. The fact that the rewards are even globally distributed for this, no matter if you were involved or not wouldn't motivate me to try, if I had the cards, since it would be more comfy to wait till someone else did it.

Hello all,

This has now been done. You may thank S16 for their awesomeness now! But especially Sef and Hennes for getting 7 judgements onto the screen at one time!

-Focust
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, March 30th 2018, 4:47pm

thank you S16 :):love:

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Tripp1000_ (30.03.2018)

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Friday, March 30th 2018, 5:40pm

yes thank you s16 appreciated :)

• Activate Facebook

Help.

Rare

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Friday, March 30th 2018, 5:53pm

7? awesome, good job!

:thumbsup:

[System] Tripp1000_ ate CrypticTempest's steak!
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, March 30th 2018, 7:04pm

S16 didnt do it correctly, the task is not done yet. they did it in pvp and not in challenge hall...

7Judgement — Postimage.org 8o

• Activate Facebook

Friday, March 30th 2018, 7:09pm

S16 didnt do it correctly, the task is not done yet. they did it in pvp and not in challenge hall...

Where in the rules did it say it had to be done in Challenge Hall?
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, March 30th 2018, 7:14pm

GLOBAL TOTAL (MAX) :
54x Opal Fragments + 2x Fire Ruby + 3x Solar Chest + 1x Godlike Box + 2x Void Gift Pack + 3M Silver + 3x Scarlet Synth Crystal + 4x Legendary Gem + 3x Fire Opal + 500 Rubies + 5x Dark Champion Potion.

Does this include the rewards for the tarot mission or not?

If it doesn't, shouldn't it be 1 Fire Ruby and 3M Silver?
If it does, shouldn't it be 2 Fire Ruby and 4M silver?

-Focust
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Friday, March 30th 2018, 7:18pm

Nope, i dont see challenge hall.
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, March 30th 2018, 7:21pm

• Activate Facebook

Friday, March 30th 2018, 7:30pm

Its certainly a pretty picture Kaynie, but nowhere in the rules does it state that it needs to be done in the Challenge Hall. If the challenge has to occur at the challenge hall due to the use of its picture in the description, the creators of the challenge certainly should have been more specific.
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, March 30th 2018, 7:36pm

every quest has it related building above it.. I agree tho that it could be more clear from the text, since not everyone might pay attention to the pictures. But as soon as you see seem its pretty clear. I don't wanna argue, I just want to make ppl aware that the quest is not done, so ppl are aware and might try to finish it for our alls sake :) I unfortunately have no mimic(s) myself, so I can't really help and have to rely on others here.

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Friday, March 30th 2018, 7:37pm

Looks like my house

Wonder how long its gonna take them to calculate all the points. I expect to see my rubies next year.

• Activate Facebook

• "Cypher" is male

Date of registration: Oct 27th 2016

Friday, March 30th 2018, 7:44pm

we asked to validate the entry upon sending the screenshot

so let's just wait what they say...

and if anyone else meanwhile wants to do it in bossfight,...
all good

and Dragon you ll get them by merge time obviously ;-)

• Activate Facebook