You are not logged in.

[Feedback] 3.1 Feedback

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kaynie

Legendary

• "Kaynie" started this thread

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 2:51pm

3.1 Feedback

Quoted from "Demadrend"

Hello Heroes!

Another Patch is about to land and we have a tonne of content to surprise you with!
Check below for a preview of the new Hybrid Elites and their T3 creatures.

What do you think about the new Critters? Do they have a place in your Deck? And how will those new Skills shake up the combat?

Let us know in the Feedback!

Since you ask for it!

What do you think about the new Critters? Do they have a place in your Deck?

The Goblin/Dragon could be funny, but none of them is outstanding and wont get played at higher rated PvP

And how will those new Skills shake up the combat?

Not at all! Mass Petrifiy is okish, the Warrior might be an option for Aurora bomb and Reaping Curse, depending on how it works with reaping. But the skills will be as rare as Chosens won't they?
I would have prefered to see the PvP Shop Skills getting added, especially since they are obtainable for everyone and the Ranger and Mage Skill can help even low VIPs to compete.

Afterall its a great patch tho! V&V packs for rubies is a very pleasant surprise and will make a lot of players happy. :love:
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 3:01pm

Its meh. Update doesnt change the meta. Its still all about 11th bomb.

Card balance/ban is needed for meta to change. Pan and 11th.

All top tier builds a deck around 11th combo. This card needs to be banned if you cant balance it.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Mar 27th 2018, 3:58pm)

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 3:19pm

Vip requirement is crap.

Vice packs came so very late...

Daily Login no name change card as requested.

Everyone has Wheel(s) so new pvp spells make me LUL

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Help.

Rare

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 3:55pm

I agree with dragon.

Still nice to get vice packs though

[System] Tripp1000_ ate CrypticTempest's steak!
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 7:55pm

What i think? another new skill to add to the list of broken ranger skill cards. 12 dmg to all players so a a team of 4 players with 3 of these skills each and reduced decks , 11th and some other sd and company and its almost a win for gs. I think devs dont think when they made the cards... Nice you fix quilins doing random dmg, its time to fix 11th since everybody are exploiting that card, a totally game destroyer card...and i know you can change or ban that card. :thumbsup: what you think dear moderators?

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 8:08pm

The new ranger skill is garbage. The chance of pulling those from pack is like any ultimate.
Sounds great but doesnt work like that. Same scenario when ppl complained about a gs team with 12 cull.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Mar 27th 2018, 8:15pm)

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 10:19pm

patch broke Radiant Eleni

fix please! its doing nothing anymore :(

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 10:09am

Was hoping for more if i am honest, The hybrid cards where as its nice to see some new content will never get played. There was nothing that stood out to be interesting for any deck.
The new skills did peak my interest but has mentioned above they will be rare and just not worth the hassle of trying to get them.
The banner event should of awarded voideguarde after 15 day login not added to the 7 day recharge atleast give us low cashers and non vip a fighting chance with v n v release.
V n v with rubies was a pleasant surprise but with it being vip5 then most of us cant get them.
Overall nothing to get excited about and still wont do anything to change current meta.
Add voideguarde and 11th to booster bonanza they have been out a while now.
If you want to make gsd interesting then you need to give the non cash or low cash players a few game changer cards or whales will just keep walking all over them.
Lyssandra,voideguarde,rialla,11th,doomskar,satoria ect

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 4:13pm

They should remove 11th not add to anything.

And voidgarde its not even so op than ppl think, like i say before its more useful now a michael awakened than a voidegarde, doomskar, wheel, modesty even 11th decks make that card almost usless. still good for middle tier vips or lower vips, but nothing to do in a whale deck or vs a whale deck...or a stupid 11th deck...whatever. :cursing:

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 4:35pm

And voidgarde its not even so op than ppl think, like i say before its more useful now a michael awakened than a voidegarde, doomskar, wheel, modesty even 11th decks make that card almost usless. still good for middle tier vips or lower vips, but nothing to do in a whale deck or vs a whale deck...or a stupid 11th deck...whatever. :cursing:

But Michael has space in whale decks? What is it with you and Michael? Shield Ward on Michael is overrated, he has horrible abilities anyways and is absolute garbage in any deck. Selaine on the other hand is still a really strong card.
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 5:03pm

Michael is garbage.

THE END.

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 5:16pm

But Michael has space in whale decks? What is it with you and Michael? Shield Ward on Michael is overrated, he has horrible abilities anyways and is absolute garbage in any deck. Selaine on the other hand is still a really strong card.
nothing just to remember, and i dont know what kind of players are you fighting, i belive in your cluster are 11th meta decks, so Selaine its totally useless, selaine generally only works in the first turn, after that its nullified with doomskar, modesty, wheel or even killed, petrified, and all long list of stuff that put her away of beeing a strong card, she was before, still a nice card thats true... but its just my opinion based on experience. she was a strong card in early levels. Not anymore. but better we dont start again with that discusion selaine vs michael. i just say saline like i say anything else with shield ward, just talking about the ability not the card inself...

• Activate Facebook

Daizo

Good

Date of registration: Sep 3rd 2017

Thursday, March 29th 2018, 8:58pm

vice and virtue for rubies?? at what vip level??

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Thursday, March 29th 2018, 9:14pm

2998 . Vip5

• Activate Facebook