You are not logged in.

[Criticism] Bugged Wise Saddles

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Croton" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 15th 2016

Sunday, March 25th 2018, 1:01am

Bugged Wise Saddles

On december 29 of 2017 I sent a private message to Parabellum about 5 GL saddles they sent us as reward for some event that I can't recal... but the problem is that the 5 GL saddle give the same ammount of exp as 1, I sent him some screenshoots so he could see the problem, he answers was that the problem was forwarded to Demadrend but as usual nothing as been done about it, its been almost 3 months and they can't seem to be able to fix something as simple as this.

It's amazing the lack of effort they put into this game, the only thing they seem to be doing right now is deleting post on forum and sending warnings for not agreeing with them.

When are we getting our 5 GL saddles?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Der_Namenlose

Date of registration: Oct 26th 2017

Sunday, March 25th 2018, 3:01am

You can use all sattles when you recycle one of them will leave the stack and so on..
you can use all 5 sattles this way

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Der_Namenlose" (Mar 25th 2018, 3:06am)

• Activate Facebook

Demadrend

Product Manager

• "Demadrend" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Monday, March 26th 2018, 1:54pm

Just so, a 'Saddle-Stack' can be used by recycling one Wise Saddle, and then repeating the process. Sorry I thought this was common-knowledge.

Thank you for bringing it to light and now everyone can turn in their stacks for exp!

:D Demadrend :D
Product Manager
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, March 26th 2018, 1:59pm

Its common knowledge outside of s16 :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kaynie" (Mar 26th 2018, 2:33pm)

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Monday, March 26th 2018, 2:59pm

The issue with using stacked saddle is that it only shows the exp with 1 hence why some player decide not to use it.

Thanks for providing color for those who havent use it yet. Next time do it without salt. If we're going down the path of common sense then yall needa step up and update + balance cards.

Its obviously common sense that 11th destroy this game, but it looks like your common sense fell asleep.

Shall i list more common-knowledge for u? Is it common if you dont notice yet?

Kaynie also pointed out about saddle taking up inventory space. Wheres the common knowledge to add a saddle storage . Player are trying to save recycle saddle for a saddle they have yet to craft/combine.

Warning/ post remove incoming because the staff cant handle critism yet they do it themself. :thumbsup:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Mar 26th 2018, 3:08pm)

• Activate Facebook

Demadrend

Product Manager

• "Demadrend" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Monday, March 26th 2018, 3:24pm

Well fair enough, I would also agree there are many Features or things that coulda, should, woulda be added to game, but unfortunately I cannot develop them for it. All those ultimate-decisions, and workloads, lie with the Game Devs.

Sorry if I came across as salty...but if mine sounded salty, yours is the Salar De Uyuni!

:D Demadrend :D
Product Manager
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Monday, March 26th 2018, 3:30pm

Well fair enough, I would also agree there are many Features or things that coulda, should, woulda be added to game, but unfortunately I cannot develop them for it. All those ultimate-decisions, and workloads, lie with the Game Devs.

Sorry if I came across as salty...but if mine sounded salty, yours is the Salar De Uyuni!

Likewise, the most toxic place is Summoner Rift mate.
  • Activate Facebook