You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Demadrend

Product Manager

• "Demadrend" is male
  • "Demadrend" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 12:08pm

Maintenance Delayed: 06/03/2018

Hello Heroes,

You may have noticed that Maintenance will not take place today, I am busy beavering away on the Test server to get all 3 versions ready.

Unfortunately after a very long Developer holiday, our Test servers were only updated late last week (28.02 EN, 01.03 DE/FR), I was really not comfortable with such a fast turnaround time for the update....especially when I consider some of the recent problems experienced with Events failing to activate (especially in DE, where I will ask them to be re-scheduled) and car bugs / odd interactions in game logic.

For this reason I have delayed the Maintenance for all game versions to as of yet, unconfirmed time.

Please rest assured I and the Mods are working on this to be as quick as we can in getting all ready.

Thanks for your patience!

^Dema

:D Demadrend :D
Product Manager
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook