You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Sherlock" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 8:40am

How to improve staff-player communication and relations.

Hi there!
I know i can be annoying sometimes with my requests and critisism,but i would like to point to few simple things that would calm me down significantly and i believe it would also make 2 way communication an ''happier place'' for everyone.

So here we go:

*Update us*
I believe there is nothing more annoying to me than being in ''dark''. When something happens and there is no info on it for few days.It would significantly raise the morale and positivity if staff members would just take a minute and give us any type of update on what's going on or what might be going on.(like recent Valentine event and server issues before 2 months)

*Stay active*
As forum moderators or whatever function,you should stay more active on the threads,and by that i mean getting included everyday. It only takes few minutes to scroll thru forums and possibly help someone with their problems. If you cannot afford to just do that everyday,maybe it would be for the best to give away your position to someone else? For sake of the community...

*Correct event list*

Yes,i(we) can understand that event list is subject to a change and it's compleatly understandable that it might be incorrect,however,you could atleast give us 1 day notice or even notice us that day why some of the events did not pop up like announced or why/what changes happened,etc,it also takes only few minutes and brightens our day!

*Organise more events*
I dont know,but it feels like i.e. ''catch the GM'' used to be way more frequent before than it is now. Organising mini events,even if its some small reward(dunno,5 fodder,2 leg gems etc),would make game itself more fun and would make community and game way more active! Please think of this.

I know some of you voulonteer and use your free time,but whit all the respect,those minor changes would mean alot. Yes,there always will be unhappy complaining players,but i'm sure that with those small adjustments there will be way way less of them/us. Please take my suggestions in considaration and also please do not look for excuses why it wont work,rather figure how to do it,cuz there is always a way if you really want something to happen. Specially this minor.

This is by no means intended to affect negatively anyone,i respect and appriciate voulonteer work,this is just an try of encouragment!

Thank you
:thumbsup:

----->S e r v e r 1 7 - C o l l e c t i v e s<-----
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Goatly

Common

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2018

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 9:58am

Hi there!
I know i can be annoying sometimes with my requests and critisism,but i would like to point to few simple things that would calm me down significantly and i believe it would also make 2 way communication an ''happier place'' for everyone.

That's why we have a forum. We give good and negative feedback here. Of course appellants who don't look in others' perspective are the worst that you could meet everywhere in these kinds of games.

Quoted

*Update us*
I believe there is nothing more annoying to me than being in ''dark''. When something happens and there is no info on it for few days.It would significantly raise the morale and positivity if staff members would just take a minute and give us any type of update on what's going on or what might be going on.(like recent Valentine event and server issues before 2 months)

you could atleast give us 1 day notice or even notice us that day why some of the events did not pop up like announced or why/what changes happened,etc,it also takes only few minutes and brightens our day!

+ 1, definitely. Lack of giving information has been quite a problem; even if event/announcement is moved forward for a couple days, it would be nice to inform
players of it. It probably takes 10-20 minutes (of course maybe a bit longer if you need to translate this announcement to other languages, [3-4 perhaps?] and you are a busy person then I can get it)

Quoted

*Stay active*
-- scroll thru forums and possibly help someone with their problems. If you cannot afford to just do that everyday,maybe it would be for the best to give away your position to someone else? For sake of the community...

+ 1 this. Recruiting volunteers as moderators and such is good idea. Those who have time and kindness to do that are awesome. :heart2:

Quoted

*Organise more events*
I dont know,but it feels like i.e. ''catch the GM'' used to be way more frequent before than it is now. Organising mini events,even if its some small reward(dunno,5 fodder,2 leg gems etc),would make game itself more fun and would make community and game way more active! Please think of this.

+ 1 for this as well. Lottery, guess games, drawing (like valentine's event), anything almost goes here. Like Sherlock says in here, rewards like gems and fodder are good enough.

Quoted

I know some of you voulonteer and use your free time,but whit all the respect,those minor changes would mean alot. Yes,there always will be unhappy complaining players,but i'm sure that with those small adjustments there will be way way less of them/us.

There always will be whiners, inters and those won't go away any time soon or change their opinion (or I hope so they would change their minds if some good activities come) but it is what it is.

Quoted

Please take my suggestions in considaration and also please do not look for excuses why it wont work,rather figure how to do it,cuz there is always a way if you really want something to happen. Specially this minor.

+ 1.

Quoted

This is by no means intended to affect negatively anyone,i respect and appriciate voulonteer work,this is just an try of encouragment!
Thank you!

Thank you for a least for writing this, very good insights what is happening right now in forumsite. I want to see some positivre changes in forum's activity as well as you too.
  • Activate Facebook

Help.

Rare

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 12:29pm

I'm sure they are always looking for more volunteer staff, sounds like you should be applying.

[System] Tripp1000_ ate CrypticTempest's steak!
  • Activate Facebook