You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Teisasha" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 25th 2018

Monday, February 19th 2018, 12:44am

Why not Nerf or Ban certain cards? My opinion on that subject...

Guild Showdown this week for S17 was 3 vs 4 for my team. We won the first two 3 vs 4. But in the finals lets just say it was embarrassing. I was locked down by 11th hour. A card that shouldn't exist in my opinion. Sure its easy to kill but if you can't its game over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSbiKNkXWZg

That's the full video of the 3 matches... Bohemia lost for once which is fine. Undisputed deserved this one?

My question here being for all the players. Why not bad or nerf certain cards? People complain about quilins... people complain about 11th hour and so on and so forth. There are a lot of broken cards... Nerf them at the very least if not ban a few? Like yu gi oh does with cards. They ban some and then un ban some when others come out. I don't know what I am implying here since it's useless and the cards will not be nerfed. That's up to china to do... I just want to see a fair game. For all not just the whales to have fun. Not trying to sound like a crybaby here. I am just stating a point.

There can be stuff done to improve the game all in all. However it's not being done very much. I hope the devs see this and understand my point. I hate seeing one or two cards win games. Weather its quillins, 11th hour that one girl that gives 8 resist and defence, or even modesty. I'd like to see something done. I think a lot would. But then again some might disagree on that. I just happen to dislike broken cards. So I wanted to say something about it...

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 5th 2016

Monday, February 19th 2018, 2:42am

Well, what cards are everyone else ALLOWED to play against you then?

• Activate Facebook

Monday, February 19th 2018, 3:16am

You must not have read what I posted and if you did... I am just asking that cards be nerfed and or banned. Not that they will be. For example quillins can be nerfed by making their cost higher. Instead of 1, 2 and 3 cost. Maybe 2, 4 and 5... That way they wouldn't be as easily used with spells. As for 11th hour it shouldn't make the cost of everything go up by one each turn. Maybe instead make it so it makes the cost of the two highest cards in hand go up? So at least that way you can play something. If 11th isn't killed right away and lasts till mid and late game which sometimes it does. That means close to certain death for the opponent(s)... Trying to give ideals not that it will help. I am not saying the cards can't be played. However just saying that something should be done to make them less over powered. Another example doomskar. There are ways to nerf it but they wont. So the whole point to this post is irrelevant in the end. Just giving the GMs and devs an ideal. Weather they use it or not is up to them simply put.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 5th 2016

Monday, February 19th 2018, 3:28am

There wouldn't be any variety left in the game if every card that got a complaint against it was banned.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 20th 2017

Monday, February 19th 2018, 3:34am

A cool thing would be if they created cards for non-VIPs only , it doesn't need to be as OP but good enough so there's not such a big gap in power differences.

• Activate Facebook

Monday, February 19th 2018, 3:37am

A good point by both of you. Yes they shouldn't ban cards per say. Maybe just nerf. But even if they didn't do that. Yes maybe there is an alternative to it. For example, what was just said. Make non-VIP cards. Which can be gotten by all players. However they can also make the gap between whales and non whales a little smaller. More competitive for both sides.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, February 19th 2018, 6:02am

posting a video on forums that shows you swearing, you try to get towahli or urself banned here?

• Activate Facebook

Help.

Rare

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Monday, February 19th 2018, 1:10pm

There wouldn't be any variety left in the game if every card that got a complaint against it was banned.
You think there's variety currently?

?( ?(
[System] Tripp1000_ ate CrypticTempest's steak!
  • Activate Facebook

false

Good

Date of registration: Aug 5th 2017

Monday, February 19th 2018, 3:55pm

If u went to make a change to 11 hour it's a really simple fix make it where it can't be effected by negative or position effects. That will stop the shield from void for 3 turns and stop that card that keeps it alive for 3 or more turns with out dieing. Than that only leave 1 problem left instead of a bunch and that's judgement and 11 hour. My vote is to change the card will stop a lot of problems with the card then we can all go back to making our own decks instead of monkey see

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, February 19th 2018, 4:50pm

Plus kaynie would cry cause his deck is also based on the card he runs 3 gl 11 hours.

What makes u think that? I would be happy if the card wouldnt exist, I am losing more games now then before the meta changed. Everyone runs the same cards and the deck is quite easy to play, so after all it just comes down to having the better draws and you can basically lose to everyone. If anyone would be unhappy about towahli changes, then it ll be these ppl that went from zero to hero all of sudden. That i run 3 towahli is simply due to towahli being the 'best' counter to herself.
  • Activate Facebook

FaQ

Good

• "FaQ" is male

Date of registration: Jul 6th 2017

Monday, February 19th 2018, 5:00pm

well most card that are pay card sooner or later come out for free....it takes alot of diligence and persaverance but good decks can be made by non vip players.....making good friends with a whale helps to as you can buy his epic recharge cards for 1000 gold and become op that way

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, February 19th 2018, 5:29pm

lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo.

• Activate Facebook

Monday, February 19th 2018, 7:38pm

Okay so it got interesting on my thread while I was sleeping. I am from USA so can't respond very fast to this stuff. However Kayine sorry if I spelt your name wrong. I didn't swear in the video. The DJ that did that particular song swore on that song. Besides the video is on youtube and a lot don't watch it. I'll admit to the song having swearing in it. So ban me if you want I don't care. Game isn't worth playing anyways. Giving the example at the end of the Guild showdown. Where 11th hour clearly stopped me from playing anything. I have seen multiple 11th hours in one 4v4 so what makes you think I care if I get banned? After all GSD is all I got for fun in this game. I hardly 1v1 or 2v2 anymore.

Now for the guy that's with me and wants stuff nerfed and or banned. If I read right that sounded about what he wanted too. But I could be wrong seeing as I just got up. lol I hope more think this way. Sure it wont be done but we can also speak up to give the current GMs a thought on the matter. The devs in china can do something about it if they wanted to.

• Activate Facebook

Monday, February 19th 2018, 7:43pm

Oh and one other quick thing that I could just add to my last post... I spent plenty on this game. My alts are VIP 4 and 5. My main is 9 and half way to vip 10. So I would loose out just like a lot that quit. If I get banned for a song thats on youtube that would be stupid. Now where I am actually going with this. Is some of the game could care less about other players. I get that too... However something needs to be done eventually about this game. Or it might not make it 2 years let alone 1 year. I for one want it to survive and live on longer.

• Activate Facebook

Help.

Rare

Monday, February 19th 2018, 7:50pm

Might be best to remove the bit about alts... ;(

• Activate Facebook

Monday, February 19th 2018, 7:58pm

Whatever... At this point I don't care. Ban me if it's for a song and two alts. I'd like to see it happen. Not really just kidding. I'd like to play from time to time. However I don't take back what I say. It all has a purpose. Do whatever they want. I am just trying to help the future of the game. Some might see that as bad which is illogical. But that's them not me. So anyways I gotta go for now. Not responding to this topic for a few hours. If I get banned that's up to the GMs. I am just saying what needs to be said in my clear opinion.

The whole point to this thread was how to change the game to make it better for all. Some may think differently on that subject. Like Hexsus who messaged me something quite unsavory. Ban Hexsus from the forums not me. He is the one sending swearing in messages. I deleted that message. So no proof. DIdnt think of it till now lol.

• Activate Facebook

Help.

Rare

Monday, February 19th 2018, 8:50pm

Well I'd happily see 11th removed or at least nerfed for what its worth 8)

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, February 19th 2018, 10:27pm

watched the video without audio, no clue what you are talking about. I was refering to the "go fuck yourselves" at 39:40.

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 3:05am

Ah yeah forgot that was said. I was just mad that 11th hour had me locked down the entire game. Understandable yet should not have been said. Sorry about that to whom it was directed to. Undisputed... :S

• Activate Facebook

FaQ

Good

• "FaQ" is male

Date of registration: Jul 6th 2017

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 10:26am

one thing that should be fixed as it was on rom is judgement'....as someone can play 11th have judgement behind 11th dies judgement brings back and it hits you again in same turn....rom fixed judgement so when it brings back a creature it cant act for one turn...it was for a different reason but still it would be more effective....and less painful to the person involved...11th beilin combo is just as bad

• Activate Facebook