You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Anatias

Common

• "Anatias" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 12th 2015

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 4:45pm

7 day event in ally banner

Okay, just received response from gamico et al.

Had a choice this month to get recharge card or spread out purchase and get ally 7 day recharge sword master Frey

Had made first installment, and it didn’t t get to be part of it, so I made second next day just after server midnight, by days began for the swordmaster Frey.
On 6 day I get message transaction could not be completed, thinking banks open next day should recover whatever. No avail, tried numerous times and sent query into transaction could not be completed...

Quote” You have reached our security limit for purchases via credit card.
There is a limit: the payment will be automatically refused.
This system is in use to avoid frauds” end quote

Wow, soooo..... I get nuttin for my efforts, no card no recharge promo, nuthin, (not a bad thing in itself, I am used to getting many out of sync with your deals.)
What bothers me is that because of this I presume I had lost an auction bid, and every pack that I bought had nothing at all, (blank card faces would be improvement)

Not that I am complaining am used to spending gold on silly things in this game. But nothing? To finally be in sync wit some event and it works like crap.

I am upset and dejected, can’t say. Oh you’ll never get nuttinfrom me, because I am soooo close to leveling 10 87k to go, I am sure not going to let this incident erase these passed years of playing, too much invested, too much. To quit now.

However, this event says topup each day for seven consecutive days and get...
but I get this after day 5/6 (again, first day did not register) I get nothing,, why run a seven day event if your pay system drops after 5 days. And I cannot possibly be the only person this has happened to, but forum holds no such record, or at least no record my Boolean query excises from search.

Lastly,the reason I post this here is that it seems unfair that an event would run with out the appropriate backend established.

Thanks for reading
:wacko:

All n all ther r all
few n few ther r tew
ways n ways ther r rayz
o sunshine in tha ppl we meet...

~quote~ bartelow smythe
man o stout stock :thumbsup:
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Help.

Rare

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 5:05pm

If they wont let you recharge after 5 days seems very unfair to me, hope someone can sort this out for you

[System] Tripp1000_ ate CrypticTempest's steak!
  • Activate Facebook

• "Tripp1000_" is male

Date of registration: Feb 4th 2016

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 5:20pm

Had the same problem, they blocked my card. Told me to wait 60 days before i could use it again.
Register your card on paypal it will then work again.
Dema sorted my problem out im sure he will sort yours too just pm him.

[System] Tripp1000_ ended Alenka's 20 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Kaynie's 18 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Marcino's 7 win-streak!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbup:
[System] [Tripp1000_] is Unstoppable, Winning Streak of 18!
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 7:34pm

Just use PayPal, and you don't have that issues with bank and credit cards... :thumbdown:

• Activate Facebook

Anatias

Common

• "Anatias" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 12th 2015

Friday, February 9th 2018, 12:38am

Oooohhhh. Thanx. That’s. Great!! Was really depressed about 60 days too.... soooo.....PayPal, hmmmmm. Okay. Thanx guys

All n all ther r all
few n few ther r tew
ways n ways ther r rayz
o sunshine in tha ppl we meet...

~quote~ bartelow smythe
man o stout stock :thumbsup:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 27th 2016

Monday, February 12th 2018, 1:20pm

you can also try prepaid game cards such as karma koin. There generally should be no problem with those and most stores (in the US at least) has them. I didn't have problems with it back when i actually recharged.

• Activate Facebook

Demadrend

Product Manager

• "Demadrend" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 1:56pm

Hello,

Firstly I want to apologise for this situation....I wasn't initially aware of the suite of 'rules' there are for repeated Credit Card purchases that can lead to cards being blocked for days, weeks, months.

Now, it does make sense...the rules are in-situ for the entire Gamigo group which processes thousands of payments a day, clearly there needs to be protections in place...but that doesn't help here with an event that asks for repeated purchases across a small time-frame and goes against the rules.

I will be in touch with Game Developers about the issue to change the time-frame.

If you suffer / lost out on a card because of this, please Private Message me and I will try to help the situation.

Cheers,
^Dema

:D Demadrend :D
Product Manager
  • Activate Facebook