You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kaynie

Legendary

• "Kaynie" started this thread

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 11:29am

the saddles and the inventory dilemma

Creating the saddle you want is a long and luck based progress, especially if you want one that starts as rare and can be combined up to GL like Inspire or rebound. I am aiming to get my epic level 10 saddle to legendary, but I keep failing the combines, while doing that I collect a lot of other saddles, which is not a bad thing, as I can use them for experience as soon as I succeed combining the inspire saddle. But here comes the issue:

I already unlocked all 8 pages of inventory but I still run out of space to create more saddles, I got rid of every item I do not need anymore already and already leveled up some niche saddles which i might rarely use. But what to do now? Level up random saddles and sac them later and lose like 50% of the exp? Seems like a horrible idea...

Can we get more inventory pages or can saddles become stackable? An seperated, unlimited Inventory for just saddles or an event to get the saddles we want?

Any good solution, that doesnt force us to waste ressources would be appreciated, the whole proccess to get the right saddle is already expensive and tedious enough.

Thank you (: :love:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kaynie" (Feb 1st 2018, 11:34am)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

2 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Alenka (01.02.2018), Walthamir (01.02.2018)

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 1:28pm

Stackable saddles will be the best choise for this terrible inventory issue... agree with you. will solve a lot of inventory space problems.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 21st 2016

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 5:13pm

That's a good idea however with the stackable saddle thing, as we know from compensation rewards when they issue 5 gl wise saddles you only get the exp that 1 of them would give instead of all 5. They would need to fix that issue as well to make this work!

Overall i agree

Send nudz daily! :love: 301 Moved Permanently

• Activate Facebook

• "Soviet" is male

Date of registration: Nov 30th 2017

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 6:32pm

That's a good idea however with the stackable saddle thing, as we know from compensation rewards when they issue 5 gl wise saddles you only get the exp that 1 of them would give instead of all 5. They would need to fix that issue as well to make this work!
That wasn't so much of an issue as you were only allowed to sac them one at a time, thus avoiding using all 5 when your saddle only needs the xp from 4 or less to max out causing the remainder in the stack to be destroyed with no reward.

Stackable saddles will be the best choise for this terrible inventory issue... agree with you. will solve a lot of inventory space problems.
i had that issue until someone said that rebound saddle does not craft in epic. since then all the saddles have been saced into it aside the 2 or 3 saddles that were interesting enough for later use. so the question is why are you holding onto the other saddles?
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 8:14pm

i had that issue until someone said that rebound saddle does not craft in epic.

???????????????? how say that?????????? i get rebounds epic... difficult maybe, but not impossible.

• Activate Facebook