You are not logged in.

[Suggestion] New content

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Sherlock" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Monday, January 29th 2018, 9:34am

New content

There are alot of ''black holes'' between the events and alot of times where you get to do nothing but same ol' bossess.
This type of approach gets players bored and quit the game.
I'd suggest that any type of new content is added,even if it's forum events.
Heck,it's been ages since we even had ''catch the gm'' event!
There should be more interaction between staff members and players.
Let's be honest with eachother,KaL is currently not on the great road.
All we get are ''new old'' occasional awesomly rewarding events to ''calm us down'' and forget about greater issues.
And i'm complaining cuz i LOVE this game in it's core but it's been so so long since anything new and fun happened.

:thumbsup:

----->S e r v e r 1 7 - C o l l e c t i v e s<-----
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Monday, January 29th 2018, 3:22pm

this game it's going downhill to a certain collision against an oil truck... ;( thanks to totally broken cards that dev's release and kal staff chose to put into this game, not to talking we are playing the same events for years... but what one will do... just wait to see the collision?

• Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Monday, January 29th 2018, 6:08pm

Wow new content. what a great idea. Glad this hasn't been suggested 100 times over.

Can we expect a free 11th card event next from you too?

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

• "azuron96" is male

Date of registration: Nov 10th 2017

Monday, January 29th 2018, 6:16pm

Atleast he is saying something productive, unlike you theseheaux, just making useless comments.
If you have something constructive to say, go ahead.
Else, be on your own way.

• Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Monday, January 29th 2018, 6:59pm

its not productive. Again this has been said over and over. Go do something else if you dont like grinding the same bosses and fighting the same fairies/quils or new meta SD rangers.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

• "CrypticTempest" is male

Date of registration: Jul 18th 2016

Monday, January 29th 2018, 7:40pm

its not productive. Again this has been said over and over. Go do something else if you dont like grinding the same bosses and fighting the same fairies/quils or new meta SD rangers.

This sounds like someone who faced SDs :D
I dont understand why ppl dont like them. Normal skill like every other. Then you,as a priest,should play without chosens. Or mage without scorches. Makes no sense :thumbdown:
  • Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Monday, January 29th 2018, 7:54pm

Because really thats all pvp has turned into. Whoever can discard other players hand 1st wins. Massing GL/Awaken SDs/Disturbance.

And new cards that will eventually come here will only enhance the use of using SD style.

• Activate Facebook

• "Sherlock" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Monday, January 29th 2018, 7:54pm

Yup,been said 1000 times and if needed will be said 1000 times more untill they ''hear us''.
(but probably went too off topic cuz of guys who spam ironic and negative coments in every thread)
Unlike people who just troll and spam forums ,i actually am trying to do something here or atleast make a move.
No matter how basic or how many times it repeats.
Noone ever achieved anything without speaking up or trying hard. But i guess some people don't understand it.
At some points it really makes me sad how much negative and unproductive energy some people spend to deny others.
I wish all those people use 10% of that time and energy to do something productive towards this game,would be a better community.
And its really sad how its always same few personas doing it.

----->S e r v e r 1 7 - C o l l e c t i v e s<-----
  • Activate Facebook

• "CrypticTempest" is male

Date of registration: Jul 18th 2016

Monday, January 29th 2018, 8:12pm

Its gonna be hard,no doubt about it. Lets wait and see. But i think we can all agree that this game is going down and need some upgrading. Any change would be a step foward :thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Monday, January 29th 2018, 8:19pm

going downhill into a certain collision...maybe you are right, this game was turned into a different game, for people that like to play over and over the same stuff and love rushing and quiling and uemoing/11thming whatever...lol, its a great game. for people that love card collection strategy games maybe its time to find another real strategy card game, a real one... because this game was turned into some kind of unfunny game that its in a loop for ages. And those that playing this game from the start of is existence know what i'm talking about. Even in china they stop releasing recharge cards, they only release 1 or 2 cards per month, the rest its the same loop stuff like here...they have different stuff, but same essence... whatever, its sad, but like you say adapt or play another game. Well maybe its time to chose second option after 5 years playing...its sad. lol or maybe not.

• Activate Facebook

Zidane

Game Master

Date of registration: Jul 3rd 2017

Tuesday, January 30th 2018, 1:31am

Just gonna shut this thread down (possibly temporarily)
Warnings to follow

-Z

• Activate Facebook