You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Teisasha" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 25th 2018

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 8:07pm

S17 Renegade is Recruiting

We are recruiting mainly for Guild showdown. But also to keep the game more active on S17. I almost quit 4 or 5 times and well I can finally say I want to stay till the very end of the game. My mission is to help everyone that joins my guild. We are almost level 3. Only been working on the guild for about a week. So yeah totally noob friendly. I love to help new players succeed. If not you can feel free to leave if you feel ignored. I hope I can help out the best I can as guild leader. Oh and this is an alt name but VP of the guild at the moment. Kira is the leader my main. Anyways I hope to make S17 great again. So please join me and I wont disappoint you. Only one slight issue is my time zone USA time. Also please update prefix to include S17 LOL...

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook