You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Aurora" started this thread

Date of registration: Jan 17th 2018

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 7:03pm

PvP Lack of people - PvP quests (like the gift shards for Carine)

A simple thing really,

When we had that "Praiseful Carine" for 8 gift shards there was never any issue at all finding matches, as PvP rewarded you with a nice card down the line, everyone was playing pvp at every time of the day pretty much, and the moment that quest dissapears everyone dissapears from PvP, and it goes back to having to ask people to "hey lets fight a few times and if we still need quests after let me win/lose to you to get by the daily quest and activity reward"

So all i really want to say is to keep having quests like that, wihtout a timer in between them (like the "Lucky Week"), or change it from X card to a "PvP Chest" or so. It doesnt even have to be that good a cards you get from it, just "good enough" to give an incentive for it, and make you feel that you would earn on doing it.

Simply just adding more incentive to be playing it, overall the game would be alot more fun if more people played PvP, and i think alot of new players actually quit once they cant do the daily quests for 15 gold, all because the bots they relied on dissapeared at 200 points, so they get tired of the chore it becomes.

You can really see the difference it had, its 2 sides of extremes, when we had Carine i never waited more than a minute for a game, and now i wont get a game at all unless i ask for it - and even then i usually wont find someone to fight with.

I love the game, but this really drags it down for me, the lack of PvP, or rather (partly at least) the lack of a way to do daily quest/activity because they are put behind a "Wall" of sorts now, since so few people are playing PvP.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook