You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

false

Good

• "false" started this thread

Date of registration: Aug 5th 2017

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 3:13pm

New updates or cards

Its been quite awhile for any new updates on kal. When r we going to expect any changes around here? Is there anything plan or u all at a dead end. Game is basically at a stand still all there is to keep someone occupied on here anymore is PvP and 85% of the people u play anymore is rangers who just rely on still your entire hand to win. So I think an answer is required cause alot of people r getting really bored of the game and moving on to different games.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 3:21pm

I already found a better game.

They just keep this one up to get whatever revenue thats left for the 10 or so addicted players.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "These Heaux" (Jan 23rd 2018, 3:28pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "azuron96" is male

Date of registration: Nov 10th 2017

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 4:12pm

version update takes place once a year right? when did 2.0 come out?

• Activate Facebook

Zidane

Game Master

Date of registration: Jul 3rd 2017

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 7:28pm

He wasn't exactly privy on a timeline, but the Product Manager did tell me there were a couple new card sets coming out, and those should be updated before the merge project. ( I know it's nothing concrete, but it's really all we have to tell you players at the moment)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 22nd 2016

Tuesday, January 23rd 2018, 8:39pm

we need merge first

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 12:19pm

Hello did you know anything about the 8 new skills that already exist in the china version? 4 new ultimate, and 4 new pvp skills, they are really great skills, that will change this game to a new prespective. That will be released here?

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook