You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "azuron96" is male
  • "azuron96" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 10th 2017

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 12:50pm

hybrid,mimic questions

Hello players, I had two questions and I hope they can be answered by forum users.
1. What exactly happens when mimic becomes the sun and gets killed? Does he return as sun in hand, does he return as mimic in hand, or does it not return at all? Or is it prohibited from becoming the sun?
2. How is crit and block rate of hybrid creatures determined? Does the highest reputation count? Do they get averaged? Do they get summed up?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 1:24pm

Hey,

1) Mimic transformed as Sun returns to the hand as Mimic

2) Don´t know. There were disscusion about this when hybrids came out. It was said that crit/ block rate is higher with hybrids, but don´t know if it was confirmed.

• Activate Facebook

• "azuron96" is male
  • "azuron96" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 10th 2017

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 2:03pm

Thanks for replying

• Activate Facebook

• "Diligence" is male

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 7:54pm

1) I was always lead to believe Sun returns back to your hand, since Mimic goes to grave or something after it transforms?

2) Hybrids have higher Crit/Block rates than normal reps, if not intended to, idk, but they normally crit/block a lot more on average.

'Death once asked Life, ''Why does everyone love you but hates me?'', to which Life replied ''That is because you're the cruel truth, and I'm a beautiful lie''.'
  • Activate Facebook