Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Kaynka" is female
  • "Kaynka" has been banned
  • "Kaynka" started this thread

Date d’enregistrement: 16 novembre 2017

• Envoyer un message privé

vendredi 19 janvier 2018, 10:52

Where is that reply from Mr. Demedrand, which you are implying twice that Mr. Parabellum already has, hmm ?! :love:
When the world is ever changing
Light a candle in the dark
There's a source of inspiration in the air
Let the magic dry your tears and heal your heart
  • Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

• "Diligence" is male

Date d’enregistrement: 10 avril 2017

Travail: Psychology Student + Retail Worker

vendredi 19 janvier 2018, 10:54

Most likely via email. Do you honestly expect him to comment on here while everyone is this fired up? You'll all attack him. Maybe he might comment when things cool down? Or maybe email Dema privately yourself and ask?

'Death once asked Life, ''Why does everyone love you but hates me?'', to which Life replied ''That is because you're the cruel truth, and I'm a beautiful lie''.'
  • Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

sutch

Épique

• "sutch" is male

Date d’enregistrement: 3 mai 2016

Travail: Pirate

vendredi 19 janvier 2018, 11:00

Can we make this a dirty protest? I find that they make the establishment notice the murmours of the common folk the quickest!

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Date d’enregistrement: 7 juillet 2017

dimanche 21 janvier 2018, 11:50

Just checking in on wether Para as had a reply to the emails he sent yet.

That is all ty.

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

These Heaux

Légendaire

dimanche 21 janvier 2018, 14:06

Actually this does concern me. You are harassing Dema over his choice of compensation given out.

We are older servers, most of us have/need tarots to compete in any form of pvp.

server 16 will be merging with us soon

You are on a newest server and tarots would set off a huge imbalance. Esp if the big spenders get trash cards and new players get wheel etc, more crying.

Compensation was fair. Beyond me why the hell para/yato didnt lock these threads and warn you guys for mass spam.

They could of just not send anything out from your server down time in dec/jan to ours. So if this happens again I will support them if they dont send out anything because obviously you guys want to cry and make 4 threads about it.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

• "Alenie" is female
  • "Alenie" has been banned

Date d’enregistrement: 14 janvier 2018

dimanche 21 janvier 2018, 14:50

Dear Dragon s17, people already have tarots there, you would know it, if you weren't just a visitor there :sleeping:
Dashing through the snow, in a one-horse open sleigh
O'er the fields we go, laughing all the way
Bells on bob-tail ring, making spirits bright
What fun it is to ride and sing a sleighing song tonight

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Walthamir

Épique

• "Walthamir" is male

Date d’enregistrement: 30 mai 2017

Travail: Wizard

dimanche 21 janvier 2018, 15:12

Maybe you are right, you are an older servers you must get more, that's ok for me. But we also must get more compared for what you got. at least half you got. You got your rewards nice. We got a crap, and i know its free... but its like that, if you give something to others really good at least we should get something fair compared for what you got. but i don't even wanna enter again with the same conversation again. i think its all talked here.

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

dimanche 21 janvier 2018, 16:32

First of all i could understand a problem with server 17 getting compensation if it involved vice n virtue packs because they are not out on server 17. But everything that was given to server 1-16 in the compensation as been on server 17 for a while too.
Tarot pks have been on sale 2-3 times already and most whales have multiple tarot cards some have 3-4 wheels, The other stuff gold,rubies,silver,dragonsoul chest (which by the way the event was also over xmas period and s17 couldnt collect then either). All these things have been out or released on s17 for sometime.
Where did i hassle dema in the post i made i was actually asking para if he had received a reply yet and that was it.
The reason i asked in the thread and not private is i am not the only one that wants an answer there are plenty of other players that are looking for an answer so if it's on the forum then we can all see.

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Date d’enregistrement: 23 février 2017

lundi 22 janvier 2018, 09:27

Just checking in on wether Para as had a reply to the emails he sent yet.

That is all ty.
*bump* would like to know also.

----->S e r v e r 1 7 - C o l l e c t i v e s<-----
  • Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

lundi 22 janvier 2018, 18:05

Thanx for the compensation much appreciated so thanx to para and dema for sorting this out.

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

Date d’enregistrement: 3 septembre 2017

lundi 22 janvier 2018, 19:12

have to admit it still feels short changed and given to shut us up!, we're still missing 1000x gold, 1 russet war horse and 10 dragon soul chests!
thats still quite a bit off!
Seriously what is wrong with making it the same? is s17 hated that much? ?(

• Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren

These Heaux

Légendaire

lundi 22 janvier 2018, 20:56

Yeah I have to say I am very disappointed in this.

No clue why Para/Dema handed out tarot pack and other stuff to server 17.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Haut de la page
  • Facebook aktivieren