You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 1:10pm

Continue what? The message that s17 are unhappy has been received loud and clear. Is there anything else anyone could add to the 'not happy with compensation' story that will actually be on topic and different to what's already been said? I don't think so. If this thread ends up being as ridiculous as the other one it will also be locked.

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 1:14pm

They know we're right! so it's best to close the threats, is not it?
Instead of saying "yes you are right, you do not get anything on complaining, because nobody is going to do anything". Sad because when people are descriminated they start some kind of protest...but here we cannot protest for a fair game equal to everyone...SAD, UNFAIR, and trully disapointed with all the last things that happened here in KAL. :thumbdown:

But you are right Dema, nothing will say again, will be new, its just one thing, this its not some kind of f2p game,its more more Spend to play game, and most of us in s-17 spend hundreds of euros/Libers and dollars whatever in this game that we actually get to love playing, even with all these gaps and broken stuff. Its just unfair, after most of us spending so much money "real money" see other players, actually 90% of the players of kal get real good compensations, and we get really crappy compared for what they got. Its just that, people will start to thing that our money value less that in other servers, really i think most of ppl on s17 will follow my thought, and next time that comes something to recharge will make think twice... i really disapointed.

And i know its not your fault, its decision from people of the top. You are a great GM, you are doing like always a great joob helping us.
“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Jan 18th 2018, 1:29pm)

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 1:16pm

Feel free to protest, that isn't the issue. Follow the forum rules of conduct.

Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 2:16pm

Why do you even want to protest? After all you got stuff for free, some ppl act like they are entitled but Gamigo doesnt have to give out anything. Compensations are simply good will from them. The game is free to play, you havent bought a subscription or anything which requires them to guarantee a permanent uptime of their service.

Also comparing ur compensations to other servers is pointless, as long as you dont compete with them.

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 2:35pm

Well who was involved? Who decided? And out of curiosity what exactly your covering gamewise or forumwise? Just so i can understand and it doesnt seem like i'm calling you out for nothing or being salty. Its really not my itention towards you,i'm just trying to understand things.. S17 deserves some answers except those diplomatic ones...that's getting us nowhere

Demadrend is the PM so Demadrend decided (afaik). I create/run events primarily. If I had answers to give I would give them but I haven't been given any information regarding compensation.
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

false

Good

Date of registration: Aug 5th 2017

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 4:48pm

Well I'm going to protest because u don't have 1 day a week where we get free chocolate chip cookies thats just bull. ;(;(;(:P:P
Thanks for the comp

Love aways and forever
Peaslee1
S12

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 5:38pm

Continue what? The message that s17 are unhappy has been received loud and clear. Is there anything else anyone could add to the 'not happy with compensation' story that will actually be on topic and different to what's already been said? I don't think so. If this thread ends up being as ridiculous as the other one it will also be locked.

Me commenting on this thread is because my thread was closed due to obvious trolls on the forum that were trying to stir up trouble.
It worked for them and they got the thread closed.
In no way am i having a go at you or the other gms i am just pointing out how unfair the compensation was and you have already said you agree with that.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 7:22pm

Agree with you Bosh, i would like to see all these people in all these other gamingo prefered servers, not receiving comps, all the crying they were going to do if you received less rewards than us or none at all...would like to see your reactions here in the forum... Its easy to point the finger and laugh of others when you are confortable with your situation... very unpleasant people around here in this community (and im not pointing anyone), and really all people that are in s-17 are nice people, i cant say the same from people of other servers... whatever. have fun...

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

• "azuron96" is male

Date of registration: Nov 10th 2017

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 7:45pm

Thanks parabellum for working so hard for us and , atleast trying to care about our problems.
As for you, product manager demadrend (idk if i got spelling right), YOUR BIASED BEHAVIOUR AND APATHY IS NOTED by all of s-17.
You can keep that sorry compensation for yourself along with your inflated ego and rotten heart.

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 7:56pm

Members of the forum have the right to voice their opinions (and the right to protest). The logic that s17 is newer does hold some merit as do the counter-arguments, if we all agreed on everything the world would be a dull experience. The thread wasn't locked because of the discussion, or the 'trolls' who had differing opinions, it was locked because of the amount of offtopic posts which had to be deleted for breaking forum rules and in my opnion there is not much more that can be said on this subject which is probably why the thread started drifting.

I said that 'on the sufrace' it seems unfair, I am not sure I agree that it is unfair as I do not know the reasoning. I have made Demadrend aware of the situation but if he feels the compensation is logical then I wouldn't expect to get anything extra, though perhaps the next time s17 has an issue this feedback will be taken into account. I did suggest he sends s17 a little extra to calm the waters but this is compensation and not a ransom demand to be met by a deadline. I am not even sure that anyone would be grateful for anything extra (if it's not what they think they deserve). Whatever happens I think patience and decorum are far better tools than angst and large fonts :)

Thanks for the thanks azuron96 ;)

Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 8:11pm

Tks Para you are the best! 8)

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 8:23pm

All we ask is to be treated equally and fairly i don't think that is to much to ask and thank you for replying to the threads and informing Demadrend of the situation. Server 16 also was rewarded and yet they never had a problem with there server so you can see why so many of us a angry. Anyway it comes down to the bosses and game devs to sort it out or to choose to do nothing, there isn't much the players can do but voice there concern.

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 8:37pm

I get the sentiment but s17 isn't comparable to older servers. Just like the French version of the game is the new kid on the block. They are behind for the very simple reason that they are not as old. I don't understand why s16 got compensation, but that's a totally different issue for a server which isn't comparable to s17 or any other server. Your concerns have been heard and passed on to Demadrend, I have suggested extra comp be sent but I cannot promise that it will be. If it is, then I worry it still won't be good enough for some players based on the comparison with other servers and what they got (which is not a valid argument to me). I understand that it looks unfair, but I am not entirely sure it is unfair. I think you should have got slightly better compensation at Christmas (which is the only reason I suggested sending something extra now).

Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 8:53pm

Well judging from your replies on here we can all see that you have spoken out for us and let the bosses know our feelings on the matter and that's all we can ask for from the GMs. I myself am satisfied that the community on server 17 have spoken and have been heard so i will leave it to the bosses to decide.
Once again ty for speaking up for us and look forward to more events from you guys.

• Activate Facebook

• "Kaynka" is female
  • "Kaynka" has been banned
  • "Kaynka" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 16th 2017

Friday, January 19th 2018, 9:28am

@Parabellum first of all you just explained clearly to whole community, how not important at all are for you new severs, so I really would like to bring now here every single potententially new player to show him, why he shouldn't start playing this game at all. About thread closed it's like this all over again, you allow same people (Schenko & SirKanco) to spam threads with their stupidity and as we all are totally not equal in this game, they are still not banned. Continue your bad work here Parabellum and argue more with members on forum, you are already more and more ,,loved''.

We want only what s16 got and nothing more
1000x[Gold]10x[Dragonsoul Chest]5x[Fire Opal]1x[Russet War Horse]2x[Scarlet Synth Crystal]25x[100,000 Silver Gift Pack]1x[Tarot Pack]
, as sending compansations to them too was noone else mistake than yours-TheCompany, now go and fix it.

@Kaynie try read before you start writing your nonsense everywhere

Quoted

Why do you even want to protest? After all you got stuff for free, some ppl act like they are entitled but Gamigo doesnt have to give out anything. Compensations are simply good will from them. The game is free to play, you havent bought a subscription or anything which requires them to guarantee a permanent uptime of their service.Also comparing ur compensations to other servers is pointless, as long as you dont compete with them.
Players from server 17 are not shouting, cos don't like compensations, they are shouting, cos we got nothing at all :love:
When the world is ever changing
Light a candle in the dark
There's a source of inspiration in the air
Let the magic dry your tears and heal your heart

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Kaynka" (Jan 19th 2018, 9:39am)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Friday, January 19th 2018, 10:00am

Kaynka I believe you are the one who needs to read first. Parabellum doesn't have any power over the compensation which was given, he/she tries to help people, they do a good job, so you are very much in the wrong about them doing ''bad work''. If Parabellum could do something, this would be fine, but he/she cannot change what Dema has already done, Parabellum asked Dema, and Dema gave his answer on this, you'll have to suck it up what Dema said. Not them going on to blame Parabellum.

Kaynie is correct, they can shout, but compensation on a free game is always a gesture of good will. They don't have to give it, which is why a lot of the times in the past they haven't. You continuously attacking him about it now will only make him not to give it you again. Fair enough S17 was treated unfairly yes, but he's given out compensation (which most have probably used so he cannot take it back to replace) and giving out more compensation to them and only them would then make it unfair on other servers.

• Activate Facebook

• "Kaynka" is female

Friday, January 19th 2018, 10:17am

Why people, who are not playing on s17 or are only visitors there, like was mentioned earlier, are allowed to provoke people from s17 and troll thread about compensation for that server, which are not their buisness at all. Later thread gets closed and posts removed etc and people, who are doing this know that they did a great job :love:
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, January 19th 2018, 10:31am

Why do people consider forum to be only allowed to S17? This is a forum to the whole of KALs. If other people wants to add an opinion, they can and you have to deal with it.

A few people have agreed with you, in fact most people have, but nothing is going to happen, you keep grinding on something that won't change.

They aren't provoking you, they give you insight or answers, but you lot aren't liking it because it's not what you want. Dema will most likely not reply, because you guys cannot bully him into giving you lot what others got (you did deserve the same yes) and whatever else he says on the matter you'll just all attack him.

• Activate Facebook

• "Kaynka" is female

Friday, January 19th 2018, 10:41am

This is thread about server 17, why you are even here, just to state your rights that you are allowed to be in every single thread on this forum hmm ? Or to say to population of server 17 to stop crying etc. I scroll throught both threads about it and many people went there only to provoke, have their own fun and I wouldn't dare to say anything from what some people said here or in Please explain the compensation for 1-15 but 17 got nothing near that?., if I wasn't playing there, cos it's noone of my buisness... :love:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Kaynka" (Jan 19th 2018, 10:47am)

• Activate Facebook

Friday, January 19th 2018, 10:50am

Well, I first commented saying that you guys should of got the same and saying why you may not of got it. But some S17 players cried because I posted on a thread that apparently no one out S17 is allowed too.

You've received your answer from Parabellum and he's asked Dema and he's given his answer, but players still go on about it, that is why people are commenting, because you're just grinding on something that will not change.

• Activate Facebook