You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Kaynka" is female
  • "Kaynka" has been banned
  • "Kaynka" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 16th 2017

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 12:50pm

Compensations for battle system being down are unfair !

Hello, if server 16 got compensation for last game down and it wasn't down even 1 day, then server 17 wants those goodies too, thank you in advance. Also you just show to all how you treat lonely servers, those were compensations for server 17 not long ago :
15x[100,000 Silver Gift Pack]3x[Scarlet Synth Crystal]12x[Synth Crystal]6x[Fire Opal]
and servers 1-15 got for quite same time of not working game way better stuff:
1000x[Gold]10x[Dragonsoul Chest]5x[Fire Opal]1x[Russet War Horse]2x[Scarlet Synth Crystal]25x[100,000 Silver Gift Pack]1x[Tarot Pack]
Yesterday servers 1-15 got also this during game down to cheer them up during waiting for issue to be fixed this:
250x[Rubies]5x[100,000 Silver Gift Pack]1x[Scarlet Synth Crystal]1x[Fire Opal]
I think someone had forgotten here that server 16 is lonely too and down were only servers 1-15 !

I will fast compare it, so server 17 from stuff, which isn't in compensation now got only crappy
12x[Synth Crystal]
, now servers 1-15 got additonaly twice amount of silver that is
15x[100,000 Silver Gift Pack] more, 1000x[Gold], 250x[Rubies], 10x[Dragonsoul Chest], 1x[Russet War Horse], 1x[Tarot Pack]
, onlly amount of [Scarlet Synth Crystal] and [Fire Opal] was same, so are you kidding me

Server 16, which wasn't down at all didn't got only yesterday cheer up thingy, but they got everything from today, server 17, which also wasn't down got nothing :love:
When the world is ever changing
Light a candle in the dark
There's a source of inspiration in the air
Let the magic dry your tears and heal your heart

This post has been edited 12 times, last edit by "Kaynka" (Jan 18th 2018, 7:28am)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Walthamir (21.01.2018)

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 1:42pm

Thats a really nicely laid out message kaynka :) I think you / we got less compo on s17 because thats al;ways been the way.... newer servers don`t need as much as the more advanced ones... I play both so would have liked equality but lifes not fair party people! Lets rejoice in the fact tht both servers are operating again!!

• Activate Facebook

• "Kaynka" is female

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 1:47pm

Can't agree with you, old servers should get less than young servers, as things like this are only makig gap between players there and here bigger and bigger and that will be really bad, when it will be merged some day :love:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kaynka" (Jan 17th 2018, 2:09pm)

• Activate Facebook

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 1:49pm

Only merge thats likely to happen around here is you and i :)

• Activate Facebook

Help.

Rare

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 2:05pm

I love Sutch's attitude :love:

[System] Tripp1000_ ate CrypticTempest's steak!
  • Activate Facebook

• "Kaynka" is female

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 2:06pm

Quoted

newer servers don`t need as much as the more advanced ones
Wrong newer server need everything way more than older, players there lack on everything and I will bring Auction House as example, so cards there are way more overprized than on older ones. Prizes are going lower, when cards are more common on server and it's getting older :love:
  • Activate Facebook

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 2:46pm

But everything is bigger and better in s1-16.... and och,, yunno what i mean,,, when you were 1 and yer big bro or sis was 5,,, you didnt get equal presents right? cos the older one needed more fings and older kids stuff costs more....... Lets just all agree that although it would have been nice for equality to get the same things..... if were burning our bras we all stand together :)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 9th 2017

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 2:58pm

I never complained, but i must say ppl here are right server 17 was unplayable 7 days during main holidays of year and now AGAIN last showdown was bugged.
Compensation was very bad and if u now see compensation for other servers (16 too) whiche was not broken than i must say its joke :)

Still if u can maintain finaly servers stable and unbugged least for month i will be happy. (Last 3 months i think are servers most bugged in KaL history)-

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 3:05pm

But everything is bigger and better in s1-16.... and och,, yunno what i mean,,, when you were 1 and yer big bro or sis was 5,,, you didnt get equal presents right? cos the older one needed more fings and older kids stuff costs more....... Lets just all agree that although it would have been nice for equality to get the same things..... if were burning our bras we all stand together :)
do kids pay money to their parents? no they dont.
this comparing makes no sense.
As much as i dont like kaynka i must agree with said:
Better comps on older servers just make even bigger
  • Activate Facebook

sutch

Epic

• "sutch" is male

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 3:19pm

I didnt compare, i used a metaphor to try and make it really easy for you to understand.... Maybe its easier if i say it like this..... Bigger accounts cost more to make biggerer than wee accounts do.... so my s10 account (bigger) cost more silverand gold to make it better than my s17 accout (wee`r). Ive had longer to spend on s10 (more than i have on s17 (less) . And weve been at it for way longer, and theres more of us.... we are china,,, you are israel and you are salty.

I hope this cleared it up a lil better

So if you are trying to justify the imbalance on a free thingy.... i stand by my original statement... Red headed step child born out of wedlock.

Oh and Kaynka is nice btw... :)

• Activate Facebook

• "Kaynka" is female

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 6:12pm

I will try explain how short I can, why s17 is really angry with no compensations. Because s16 got it and they shouldn't got it just like s17 shouldn't and that made people blow up, simple as that. Way lower compensation not long ago for same thing for s17 than s1-s15 now is just in background :love:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 24th 2017

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 7:00pm

Ok but we didn't get 6xfire opal... or maybe it was just me?!

• Activate Facebook

• "Kaynka" is female

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 7:03pm

I check every compensation few times, so everything posted here is truth, maybe you claimed them too fast from mail and don't remember :love:
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 7:04pm

Hilarious.
@Parabellum
@Demandred
@allotherstuff

anything to say about this or u gonna keep quiet like you do lately? Even if it's not your choice,how about you stand up for us once?

I wasn't involved in the decision making on compensation. Same applies to other volunteers. It does seem unfair to me on the surface and I have no idea why s16 got compensation. If I am going to stand up for the community it will happen behind the scenes if/when I understand the reasoning.
:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 7:45pm

Hilarious.
@Parabellum
@Demandred
@allotherstuff

anything to say about this or u gonna keep quiet like you do lately? Even if it's not your choice,how about you stand up for us once?

I wasn't involved in the decision making on compensation. Same applies to other volunteers. It does seem unfair to me on the surface and I have no idea why s16 got compensation. If I am going to stand up for the community it will happen behind the scenes if/when I understand the reasoning.
Well who was involved? Who decided? And out of curiosity what exactly your covering gamewise or forumwise? Just so i can understand and it doesnt seem like i'm calling you out for nothing or being salty. Its really not my itention towards you,i'm just trying to understand things.. S17 deserves some answers except those diplomatic ones...that's getting us nowhere
  • Activate Facebook

redfang

Common

Date of registration: Sep 3rd 2017

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 8:20pm

It's quite simple people! if everyone is as upset at the double standards and blatant unfair treatment of server 17 as it seems ( as they rightfully should be!!! ) simply don't pay into the game anymore until the situation is rectified! and make it well known on the server what has gone on.
There will be no more cash coming from me until the compensation has been rectified and we have all been brought in line with the other servers!
i think a public apology from whoever it is that makes these decisions would also go down nicely!
Shame on who ever it is!

• Activate Facebook

• "Maxim95" is male

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 9:03pm

We got 5 fire opals.

I was surprised we got compensation (s16), but hey kal gave it so they can't take it back. :P
s17 should get the same compensation. it will spice things up there.

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 9:30pm

This should make up for the down during postseason 2 or 3 month ago. Didnt get any comp per dema post

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 9:51pm

Sherlock, the role of Parabellum is forum moderator. His/her job is to maintain forum and enforce the rules of it. His/her role also involves publishing events and relaying information back to Dev's/Dema about what issues are occurring, he/she has no power on what goes off in game nor what comp we get.

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 3:30am

i know its not your fault, and i'm sorry for my bad temperament. You are doing well with us all the time. But this time how make this decision to put us s-17 apart, screw in a big time. people don't like to feel apart, and in my opinion that's one of the most unfair decisions that the ppl on the top make ever in this game. :|:thumbdown:
“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook