You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "azuron96" is male
  • "azuron96" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 10th 2017

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 3:32am

thanking thread as well as timing

First of all, i would like to thank you para/dema for all compensations as well as those anniversary presents.
Those void packs gave me a ring and 3400 gold which was so impressive that it overwhelmed my desire to quit.
I decided to try a qilin deck with all that gold and i must say, its really interesting. But the 30 second time per turn is way too short for all the re-drawing and chain combos. Is it possible to raise that 30 second to 35/40 second or something like that?? That would make using the qilins much more easier.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 4:17am

The Anniversary Rewards and Compensation were 100% Demadrend's decisions so the thanks should be his alone. If another 9 Heroes feel the timer being increased would be helpful I will add it as a suggestion on the Bug Tracker but I personally feel that 30 seconds is sufficient time to play your turn. Maybe adding 5 seconds everytime you use a skill card when a Qilin (1 or more) is in play would be more practical a suggestion as it could be tied specifically to Qilins. Also because if you aren't using them then 30 seconds is often excessive for a turn.

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

miyu

Rare

• "miyu" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 4:58am

lol yea anniversary gifts were awesome managed to get enough gold to get star from cm event sale

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 5th 2017

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 8:02am

. But the 30 second time per turn is way too short for all the re-drawing and chain combos. Is it possible to raise that 30 second to 35/40 second or something like that?? That would make using the qilins much more easier.
They should reduce from 30 seconds to 15 seconds to kill all these qilin game-destroyers
  • Activate Facebook

• "nastja93" is female

Date of registration: Mar 24th 2016

Location: im Hier und Jetzt, aber am liebsten doch zuhause ^.^

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 8:39am

must agree against timer expansion...tbh nobody likes qilins as opponent, its somehow a quite unfair strategy to win with nearly no effort... personally i made a qilin deck too, but i only use it for bosses, map and other pve stories... never for 1v1,2v2,4v4 cause i don't like to destroy my opponents with these cheaty creatures... tbh i would love if there would be a limit for these qilins in arena decks. like having more than 2 qilins in total (including the elite one) will get the deck banned for arena, but i know that something like this will never happen...

Nicht alles ist das, wonach es aussieht. Selbst ein Stein kann unter Umständen einfach davon fliegen mit dem richtigen Antrieb.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 24th 2017

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 10:37am

Or just make Arena fights with 30 cards deck and 15 sec turn like in equalizer. Also old system can stay like now as a room for Quilin players. I Bet they will stop play Quilins immedietly (buhahahha) if they have too "fight" against other quilins becouse its not free win anymine.

• Activate Facebook

Help.

Rare

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 1:50pm

Obviously a no from me on that too :P

[System] Tripp1000_ ate CrypticTempest's steak!
  • Activate Facebook

• "Schenko" is male

Date of registration: Sep 13th 2017

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 3:13pm

if you want to improve this game then add a pan in trojan pack .... lolzz

:star: THE LEGENDARY PLAYER :star:
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 3:26pm

15 secs timers would be better

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 22nd 2016

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 3:42pm

15 secs timers would be better

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 4:53pm

must agree against timer expansion...tbh nobody likes qilins as opponent, its somehow a quite unfair strategy to win with nearly no effort... personally i made a qilin deck too, but i only use it for bosses, map and other pve stories... never for 1v1,2v2,4v4 cause i don't like to destroy my opponents with these cheaty creatures... tbh i would love if there would be a limit for these qilins in arena decks. like having more than 2 qilins in total (including the elite one) will get the deck banned for arena, but i know that something like this will never happen...
if all people think like you this game would be a much better place... but saddly nobody does that... its anoying to play vs that decks, same as that 11th broken card... :love:

• Activate Facebook

• "azuron96" is male
  • "azuron96" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 10th 2017

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 12:22pm

I beseech forum moderator zidane, yatogod or gm/pm to lock my thread since people are using it to :
1. promote a completely different idea (instead of making their own thread)
2. spread Anti-qilin propaganda
3. off-topic discussions
And it is unlikely that we will get a relevant post that either supports or opposes my original post.

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 12:35pm

Locked as per request ^

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook