You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Walthamir" is male
  • "Walthamir" started this thread

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 5:22pm

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th.

players that have 11th always wins, no matter what op cards you have, a card that makes you stop playing its completely stupid, so in server 17 only have 3 or 4 players that have that card, so my request its or to make an event for us to have the possibility to have that broken card or totally remove her from this game, because its totally broken and anti strategy card, like those stupid qilins, this game its completely destroyed because of that kind of COWARD cards. Its an insult for my money spend here.... and insult for players that like to have some fun.... :cursing: "and someone will say you have lots of cards to counter that and saddles and bla bla bla bla...." its bullshit, at the end how have that card or cards wins.... so its totally unfair that some new players don't have access to a card that changes this game entirely...

all the players should have access to all the cards in this game, by packs or someone else, like they did in the other versions of this game, or just remove these screwed cards for a good life of this game.....

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Jun 15th 2018, 4:17pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

5 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

uiuiu2 (07.01.2018), rain (14.01.2018), Soviet (14.01.2018), Kaynka (19.01.2018), Alenie (19.01.2018)

Forn

Good

Date of registration: Apr 17th 2017

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 5:27pm

You get my vote. Dumbest card in the game.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 5:29pm

The recent recharge card Radiant Eleni counters 11th very well, just like Ivy and Yumi does. The card has it's counters, yes it is very overpowered but you can counter it, so run cards to counter it. Also recommend Winged for Judgement + 11th spam.

A lot of people have 11th, so they will not remove it.

On RoMs they had packs in which 11th is inside, but whether they will release the card here in the pack will be another question. You might be better waiting for an event where you recharge x amount of gold for cards of your choice (whether we get one soon I don't know).

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 5:34pm

yes then will be like qilins making decks to counter 11th, 0 fun, none at all, would have more fun playing checkers game...

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

• "DeadlySins" is male

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 5:35pm

i mean you play mage put a scorch in your hand problem resolved. no need to ban the card cause it doesn't suit your needs. My vote is no. Matter of fact buy one of my mage towers and 11th hr isn't a problem.

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 5:49pm

What a mage tower have to do with that? did you know the combos of 11th? if someone uses that the game its ended, try to use 11th+lifewarder, for exemple or to use judgment and 11th, or 11th and lumi for double dmg, critical and almost got most of your life in one blow, no matter of op cards you have... if you don't have lucky get any of some cards to counter, you lost, .... cards like 11th or qilins should never exist in a strategy game... that removes all kind of possible strategy..... and that's exactly its appending in the other versions of this game, totally stupid game, and decks made around 11th just for winning and removing the true essence of this game. So my petition its or to remove or to give change for new players to get that broken card.... because we must fight with the same weapons, we spend lots of real money here, for someone appears with a broken card a win easy....or i'm out of wasting money here.... :cursing:

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 5:55pm

Tbh if you run 11th with Lumi in a good deck build, you don't need Judgement.

Yeah it is really overpowered which is why it is so popular. I see the strongest of players using that type of deck, because it is so effective and quick.

I take it you missed the recharge for it?

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 6:11pm

iep, only here for 6 months.... so totally missed that card :(

• Activate Facebook

• "Maxim95" is male

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 6:59pm

They should make her skill 75% chance would still be an op card but then at least the opponent has a chance to come back if it misses ;)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 22nd 2016

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 7:01pm

so you dont have it so you want it gone hahah

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 8:05pm

just ts or scorch 11thhour and thats it

Pan + SD :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • Activate Facebook

• "DeadlySins" is male

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 8:12pm

Walt for you to be a while you complaint alot :D:P

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 8:26pm

agreed towahli is broken. I wouldn't mind if she gets removed, Game feels like 2014 again, when everyone was spike rushing with mif maia and raids, its just all about the draws again, boring. She has no real counters, as there are plenty counters to her counters and as soon as the combo hits you, its pretty much over.

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 8:59pm

thanks kaynie. Kanco and schenko, if you don't have nothing smart to say, just don't say nothing at all.... and i am the idiot? lol, and my petition was to remove or give opportunity to new players to have that card.... just that.... i'm not here saying dumb things....

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 9:11pm

Walt for you to be a while you complaint alot
Mate i'm not complaining, just make a request to put things fair and explain how broken that card its.... i just want this game to be more fun and challenged, and there's no fun at with cards like that. Makes me remember those decks in "MTG", like "white winnie " rushing all you can and win in 3 rounds.... its really boring.... but i think devs wont learn from the errors of the past a continue releasing more and more broken cards...
  • Activate Facebook

• "CrypticTempest" is male

Date of registration: Jul 18th 2016

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 9:17pm

First petition for quils,now for 11th. Dont be sad cause u dont have it. I dont have modesty,who is also broken as much as 11th is.. But i dont cry about it :)

• Activate Facebook

Help.

Rare

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 9:18pm

11th has the potential to stop you playing anything, that's more broken than any card in the game.

[System] Tripp1000_ ate CrypticTempest's steak!
  • Activate Facebook

• "CrypticTempest" is male

Date of registration: Jul 18th 2016

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 9:20pm

Yeah,but Modesty out,and u dont have any nukes,u can say goodbye. For 11th,a simple rune is enough..

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 9:34pm

well saying you only need a simple rune or scorch, this game its not so linear and simple, but all smart players know that....... try to beat this card with some of the combos i say before, and then you will change mind.... and modesty its a cd 7 card that don't makes your here lose 40 life or more in one blow and make you lose 2 turns or more, wich makes a huge difference.... they are very very very very different cards...

AND AGAIN I'M NO COMPLAINING OR CRYING, just make a request for us on s17 or whatever other servers have the same opportunities....

• Activate Facebook

• "Soviet" is male

Date of registration: Nov 30th 2017

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 9:41pm

The recent recharge card Radiant Eleni counters 11th very well, just like Ivy and Yumi does
Hmm none of those counter 11th, especially not a 4 turn card that is easily killed by the player running 11th.

+1 to the OP. As a player that joined sever 17 under 40 days ago I do find it disheartening that major event cards such as 11th, doom, lysandra have come and gone with no note as to when they are going to be rotated again.

Not to be overly negative but considering this game solely makes its money of players paying large volumes of money for heavily outdated art cards and with that in mind the customer support does not reply to messages a month old as well as a 5 day downtime during new year has issued no compensation or even apology for that matter, I have to agree with all the negative people in the post and say it’s a waste of effort to complain, just hit your stress limit and find a new game.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Soviet" (Jan 8th 2018, 7:04pm) with the following reason: Both the negative points are not valid as both have been addressed in game.

• Activate Facebook