You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Walthamir" is male
  • "Walthamir" started this thread

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 1:28pm

The problem of 11th, its that her distracts all hand every round.... should be only the first round, and that's it. Even removing the distract for other turns, this card its really dangerous, but at least should give you some opportunity to cast some cards to help you survive. ;)

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Denagoth (13.01.2018)

• "Cyber662" is male

Date of registration: Mar 2nd 2016

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 7:12pm

Who owns 11th be like, pay some cash to get it, idc
Who doesnt own 11th be like, yeahh!! we need it

:love: So, this is my love story. I hope she would be mine, and her name is Angie. :love:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 24th 2016

Sunday, January 14th 2018, 7:15pm

This game is so full of OP gamebreaking cards and equipment, that it doesn't make any sense to point out one and ask for its removal.

As mentioned above there are many ways to counter 11th. If you have a rebounding saddle as quite a lot of players do, 11th is no problem. If you don't have rebound, you can just use a rune, that gives 3 dmg. Mage can also use scorch, and ranger can use true shot. All cards that prevent enemy creatures from acting on first turn will also stop 11th - the Queen and Kyrene Roxia.

With so many ways to counter 11th, it isn't fair to call it the worst gamebreaker of all. A true gamebreaker is a card that is almost impossible to counter no matter what deck you make - not a card the gives you problems because of your particular way of playing (that you don't want to change).

I agree that Modesty is more of a gamebreaker, because it is mcuh more difficult to counter. If you want to point of the worst gamebreaker, I think it must be Modesty.
But there are many cards that can compeed with 11th when it comes to gamebreaking. Mercy is also a game-over-card, if you don't have the skills to kill it or a Wheel. And the godlike Wheel with nimble, btw, can also be a gamebreaker, especially if you are a priest, because it makes all the most important priest skills useless.
I don't have experience with the new card Kimono Masami, but it seems to me, that it could also be kind of a gamebreaker, because it - like 11th - dramatically changes a key aspect of the game - the cd. (in gl it reduces cd of all cards with 2 every turn) And it also has the ability "New Years Call", that makes it quite easy to make the deck so that it calls Modesty into your hand.

I also think, that saddles - and especially rebounding saddles - is kind of a gamebreaker, because there are no counter-measures against them. You cannot kill a saddle! And the rebounding saddles makes it almost impossible to rush. I know, that many players would like to see rush eliminated from the game. But the way I see it, the game is only interesting as long as there are a variety of strategies you can choose. Its not interesting if everybody has to play the same strategy - the same boring power decks, because it is the only strategy that works. And if they want to eliminate rush from the game, they might as well remove the cd completely like they did in battlements.

PS: As I am writing this, the game is broken down - now for more than 2 days. If they don't fix it, and fix it soon, then none of all this will matter. I fear that these re-occuring breakdowns will some day end the game, because maybe some day they will think, that it is not worth the trouble to fix the game, considering how few players there are left!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ThomasDude" (Jan 14th 2018, 7:22pm)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 24th 2016

Monday, January 15th 2018, 2:53am

PPS: After reading the whole thread I can see, that I forgot some of the ways to counter 11th ( there are so many ways that it is hard to remember them all). There is also Yumi and Ivy, that prevents it from being played. And there is Pan. Personally I think, that Pan is the most annoying card in the game. You can win the game with Pan and two skills, because certain skills will give many players a return close to 100 %. For example: Pan + 2x Swift Death - with this you can steal all opponents cards every turn before he ever get to play anything. Isn't that broken and f'*cked up too?

This game is full of crazy and unfair strategies. But what can you expect from a pay to win game?
One of my friends once said, that a "strategic" pay to win game is like a chess game where one of the players has payed a lot of money to have an extra queen. And of course he is right.

It is no use complaining about these strategies, all you can do is to pick one of these strategies yourself, or stop playing.

• Activate Facebook

wsl

Common

Date of registration: Nov 1st 2017

Monday, January 15th 2018, 5:20am

You get my vote. 11th needs to be removed along with Mercy or nerfed.

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Monday, January 15th 2018, 6:58pm

Its not interesting if everybody has to play the same strategy - the same boring power decks, because it is the only strategy that works.

The power decks are the boring ones?????? lololol.

Good because these qilins are not boring at all, and the fairies are not boring, and the rush decks are not boring, and these new 11th decks are not boring.... the boring decks are the power decks.....hahahahahahaha. ok.... :thumbsup: 8o ?( 8| :wacko:

Nothing against you, just trolling a bit... :love:

Agree with smost of the stuff you said, man but saying power decks are boring when they are the more variety of decks in all servers, with all kinds of strategy and using most of the cards that are in this game...but ok its better everyone play with qilins or 11th rush decks.... (im just been a bit sarcastic). People can play whatever they want... but still theres some players that like to play for fun, and dont care about these stupid absolete old prehistoric rewards that we can win by ranking, not to talk about these old champion packs or gladiator packs that have cards that no one uses anymore, not even for synth.... the last stand of this game its just having some fun, and in my opinion i dont found any fun at all playing with broken combos, broken cards, stupid qilin decks like old wildwest gun fights, and whatever people wants to play just to get ranking. and get some old rewards... so the point in all this tragic topic, and talking again about 11th its because she is one of these cards that puts all fun and all strategy of this game in a primitive age of this game, like before with those spiked rush.... :sleeping:

What will happen in the future, when they release the upcoming broken cards that exist in other verions of this game, 11th/uemon decks will be like those spiked 4 years ago, everyone will play with that cards, plus these double dmg cards, because theres no power decks that will stand against this new meta, not even qilins.... not even nothing.... :cursing:
“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Jan 15th 2018, 7:26pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "Maxim95" is male

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Tuesday, January 16th 2018, 3:13pm

Honestly i don't really mind the card. Ok it defintely suck playing against it. But hey they paid for the card and most of the times they are whales who have spent a lot of money on cards so i can't win either way :p

I still think this game is fun.
I just try to make as much rounds as i can. surviving 10 rounds against some people i think is an achievement in itself!

They should make some new bosses tho or a change in playing arena.
Like you can only play with gobs today. Or make a deck of 60 cards. You'll play with 30 of them randoml chosen. (Altho i don't know if this is technically possible :rolleyes: )

• Activate Facebook

• "MyNameJeff_S5" is male

Date of registration: May 17th 2016

Friday, January 19th 2018, 5:34am

they already nerfed aurora card i think its unfair for the people who actually pay for gold etc recharging which in turn supports the game espc so that they non vip players can play every time a good card is released and people have trouble countering it everyone cries that its to hard to vs yeah its a tough card to vs at times in some situations however if ranger or mage you can true shot or scorch which is 1 cd and ranger can play 1cd monster/s and play disturbance for example sun or pan or 1cd qilin or gobbie knight card thing theres so many possibilities and also ranger gate card will counter it and you can even use a rune to dmg it directly as well to theres also rebound saddle also just use your brain and you can overcome most situations unless youre vsing a whale you has inspiration saddles and gets mod out on like turn 3 or 4 or pan combo mod etc like just be smart

some people play massive cd cards and expect to win it doesnt always work like that in some decks i run 2 pans i have vsed people who play 3 pans even seriously stop crying over good cards like and nerfing cards or banning cards its just ridiculous if you cant just play the strategic game that kal is then you are a sore loser if i vs 11th yeah its annoying but i accept the loss and try work my deck around losses even being aurora nerfed you can die in turn 4 or 5 with ease espc having the option of team mate buffing aurora summoners monsters

i strong disagree on this post this is just pathetic if yu cant use your brain then maybe its best to find another game to play this game is awesome and we love it so much but then we get people who just cry and cry cause they keep losing its not peoples fault that they have lovely built decks that work. even when i vs modesty i think omg mod is out its a auto loss for me but sometimes if decide to continue on the fight i can end up killing mod and turning around the tables of the fight theres also monsters that can destroy 11th before it even hits you such as yumi and some sylvi monsters and ivy also sayra as well depending on when your cards are ready or can be inspired and also they bring out that new elf card that is nimble it is anti 11th like seriously you cant be distracted when thats in play just play the game and enjoy it how its meant to be played as its meant to be a strategic card game and by everyone complaining that they keep losing because of one card or something like i mean what the heck us vip players pay for good cards out and we support the game to be able to have non vip players enjoy but then non vip players a lot of them cry about 11th and mod even im sick and tired seeing the same repetitive pattern a good card comes out then people complain.

if you non vip players actually spent money on this game youd be somewhere in this game hence why i used to recharge others and help them out which i even told kal specifically and they had no problems with me doing that because in turn it made other players and also give income to kal many people say that the game got destroyed when mod was released to game theres so many counters to vs 11th its not even funny

MyNameJeff (S5) Azrael (Real Jeff)
Happy to help in game if anyone needs help feel free to ask.
Enjoy your day :)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "MyNameJeff_S5" (Jan 19th 2018, 5:48am)

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 1:22am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th...
(i put in orange for people that have vision problems).

man you are all so smart... i'm really don't know what i did all this years playing this game... :thumbup: i learn a lot this last months.... 8| na...lol

This forum topic its just to help make this game more equal, just that. That card have advantage a lot of advantage if used with BRAINS, 8o.. Did you at least see whats happening in other versions of this game, i cant mention names, or encourage ppl to go see that. But yeah try to investigate a bit whats happening and then we talk...

i just can say its a massive rush when the meta its to see how does more dmg....thats the top fun...
Did you remember that spiked Rush decks? yeah its something like that, but with energy drinks...lol

With love your hated Waltha. :love:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Jan 20th 2018, 1:37am)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 4:33am

petition to Remove 11th from this game or make some event for all of us have access to 11th...

Thank you so much for putting that in large orange font, us visually impaired now can see exactly what you're trying to say!!!

:D:D:D:thumbsup:
  • Activate Facebook

miyu

Rare

• "miyu" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 5:13am

Get blinded by orange
  • Activate Facebook

• "azuron96" is male

Date of registration: Nov 10th 2017

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 6:02am

man you are all so smart... i'm really don't know what i did all this years playing this game... i learn a lot this last months.... na...lol

This forum topic its just to help make this game more equal, just that. That card have advantage a lot of advantage if used with BRAINS, .. Did you at least see whats happening in other versions of this game, i cant mention names, or encourage ppl to go see that. But yeah try to investigate a bit whats happening and then we talk...

i just can say its a massive rush when the meta its to see how does more dmg....thats the top fun...
Did you remember that spiked Rush decks? yeah its something like that, but with energy drinks...lol

With love your hated Waltha.
Yes she deal 6 damage. 12 with ambush. 24 if with lumi. 48 with eternity crius . 96 with crit. with attack rune thats +1/+2/+4/+8/+16. Max damage is 114. But eternity crius is not here yet. And not everyone has lumi. Anyone capable of having all 3 (towahli, lumi, crius) is vip 10+ and can't be defeated anyways.
  • Activate Facebook

• "CrypticTempest" is male

Date of registration: Jul 18th 2016

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 8:04am

Doesnt make sense to remove it or anything else. It would be highly unfair for the ones who paid for her. Probably gonna be in bonanza in next few months :thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

miyu

Rare

• "miyu" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 8:52am

and if it was to an enemy creature with gluttony out and cernd near the creature its 456 dmg which is a troll way of killing something

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 23rd 2017

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 10:34am

the issue about countering 11th..

rebound saddle is %(IF) and not 100%
rune is IF you have it at the moment when it's played
same with skills...IF you have any 1cd skill
there is that new recharge card but IF its on field(and ofcourse 11th holder wont play it while she is)

and ofcourse creatures can counterit if on field but noone is stupid enough to play 11th if you have smthing that can kill it

Eitherway!
Once it's played it buys you (ATLEAST) 2 turns and that is alot of turns to have advantage. and that's just if you kill it immideatly.
And then there comes 11th+rihalla combo, 11th+judgement combo and etc etc etc.

There are indeed ways to counter it but with too many IFs and the one who holds 11th will most likely win the match if its ''even match''. Happened to me 1000 times. I have amazing hand next turn to save me and turn around and then dude plays 11th...anyone feelin me?

All those ways to counter 11th are basicly like using 999/999/999/50 materials for saddle...in theory it gives you chances but in reallity it doesn't change much,right?
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 4:21pm

'11th Hour' Towahli

Hello everyone,

I'm writing this post in the hope that we could remove '11th Hour' from the game?

Why you may ask? - Well it's just a stupid and ridiculous card! I use it myself and so do many others, but I'm sure they would be happy with the removal of this card! The release of the card caused a lot of backlash and chaos which I don't think the Mods/Devs were expecting.

What will be the compensation? - Well just like with the removal of Pan, if you have godlike '11th Hour' you should get a fire ruby and 7 million silver, legendary '11th Hour' you get Fire Opal and 500,000 silver.

You may be wondering why I didn't actually mention about epic or gold? Well instead of obviously giving gold, we should be allowed to pick a card of our choice! The card will be legendary/godlike rank and there should maybe be some exclusions.

I think you'll find there will be more people who would like '11th Hour' removed, than those who would prefer it to stay.

Maybe if we had a forum vote, or in game vote (link in game chat) which would take us to somewhere that allowed us to vote, keep or remove '11th Hour'.

People please feel free to add suggestions or you opinions about this thread of the '11th Hour' card in general!

Thank-you! :)

• Activate Facebook

4 registered users thanked already.

Kaynie (21.04.2018), Alenka (21.04.2018), PitasNub (21.04.2018), Dr_Acula (21.04.2018)

Kaynie

Legendary

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 4:25pm

+1

card of choice + the ressources to enhance it to the adequate level of your towahli would be the best solution.

It could also help a lot of players to fill the gaps in their decks with that 1-3 cards, they miss the most. :)

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

gosh (24.04.2018)

• "PitasNub" is male

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2017

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 4:29pm

Yeah I think it would be a good idea too :)

http://prntscr.com/elw8aa did i just get stronger with anyu? :rolleyes:
Kocham cię Pita <3 :love:
Player blacklight has enhanced Modesty to godlike! hold on what's that epic pan? hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
For a good trolling call 1-800-wth-miyu

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 4:35pm

I'm for the removal.

• Activate Facebook

Help.

Rare

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 5:10pm

100% yes

[System] Tripp1000_ ate CrypticTempest's steak!
  • Activate Facebook