You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "garvan" is male

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Monday, January 8th 2018, 9:00pm

AND AGAIN I'M NO COMPLAINING OR CRYING, just make a request for us on s17 or whatever other servers have the same opportunities....
As painful as it is everyone had the same opportunity all the time. Its the players choice whether or not they join the game early enough, pay up, or take part in events.

But the card itself is broken among many others. Its what you get when you have recharge cards. You have to raise the bar constantly till it gets out of hand. It has been quite foreseeable for a long-long time.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 12:16am

thanks kaynie. Kanco and schenko, if you don't have nothing smart to say, just don't say nothing at all.... and i am the idiot? lol, and my petition was to remove or give opportunity to new players to have that card.... just that.... i'm not here saying dumb things....
i just told scorch it and thats it where is the problem?
Pan + SD :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male
  • "Walthamir" started this thread

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 12:30am

ok sorry, scorch me i deserve....lol :love:

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

Zidane

Game Master

Date of registration: Jul 3rd 2017

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 2:01am

This thread is dangerously near closure.
You can all discuss the card without insulting other players.

• Activate Facebook

• "Schenko" is male

Date of registration: Sep 13th 2017

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 2:03am

yeah insulting is bad, i agree with zidane , dont do that

:star: THE LEGENDARY PLAYER :star:
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 2:06am

insulting is bad pls dont insult each other pls

Pan + SD :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male
  • "Walthamir" started this thread

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 2:35am

you are right, and i'm not insult anyone here, unless they start doing that... i´m not a kind of person that receives insults and still quiet, but i can be that kind of person that can admit my errors, so sorry for my reply to some $%#rs "sweet people" here, that starts insulting others and don't say nothing at all that contributes for the main conversation of this forum.

tks :love:

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Jan 9th 2018, 2:51am)

• Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 3:29am

In due time most of the recharge cards come around thru events.

Its ridiculous to be upset over 11th. There are plenty ways to deal with.

But to ask for a petition is just obnoxious.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 5th 2016

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 3:36am

In due time most of the recharge cards come around thru events.

Its ridiculous to be upset over 11th. There are plenty ways to deal with.

But to ask for a petition is just obnoxious.

Pan is worse.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2017

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 3:59am

I agree. Pan is worse. Pan getting anything out in a single turn. People constantly running multiples. Pan changes a battle more than iv ever seen 11th.
With pan on the field 11th isnt even useful.
Yay 11th for 3 turns. Oh whats that? Pan and 2 skills. great now modesty is out and its game over.
Or those savage people who use pan with heavenly help to kill 11th. just uncalled for and totally unbalanced.
Lets raise Pan countdown to 2 so this doesnt happen anymore.

• Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 4:19am

Dema said long long ago he would REMOVE pan..

that card is such BS. It doesnt exist on s17 right? So why not just remove him from all servers. Just send out the ingredients people used to make him leg/godlike.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Kaynka" is female
  • "Kaynka" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 16th 2017

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 7:09am

It's not discussion to be closed or not, we want a
petition
and this one might not fail so sadly as the one about Qilins, as 11th annoys way more people and you know it !

Some of my members already changing to Mage class, so Scorch is no real solution of 11th issue, people fast learned to boost her hp and without Rebound Saddle you are dead, if you use 3x Scorch in deck and you didn't draw any or it blocked and didn't return you are dead, same thing with direct damage Rune, if it's blocked before you play it again you are dead, In Guilds we are creating a list of people using 11th, Faerie or Qilin cards on arena and it's getting longer and longer. Truth is people trying to do dailies on Arena without broken things like those above and without high vip status or Rebound Saddle are one big joke for other people on Arena. Rangers True Shot pretty same as Scorch, you need to draw it, before your hand gets full, if not you lose, if it blocks and 11th has boosted hp same result and it has no return rate.

Game looks for me now too sad nowadays to even try adopt to it. Skills in hand are blocked pretty every single battle by Redmaw, Soneto or even both and we have beautiful 11th, which can block your whole hand and where is fun of even losing proudly here, it's gone. Mentioning Ferie meta or Qilin in Arena is not worth here even, as I don't wanna be called a newb and a crybaby. Try read this with understanding, thank you in advance for your time...
When the world is ever changing
Light a candle in the dark
There's a source of inspiration in the air
Let the magic dry your tears and heal your heart

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Kaynka" (Jan 9th 2018, 7:19am)

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Walthamir (09.01.2018)

STEVEGB

Common

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 6:47am

11 Th Hour Card

TO STOP THE 11TH HOUR CARD YOU NEED TO PETRIFY OR HAVE A MELEE FORM THE TOWER OF ASENSION. PETRIFY WILL WORK EVEN IF A PLAYER HAS MADE THE CARD UNDER A SANCTUARY SPELL. EVERYONE HAD A CHANCE TO GET THIS CARD AND IT WILL COME AROUND AGAIN.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 2nd 2016

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 9:56am

11th can lose you the game,but there are plenty of ways to deal with it:

- If you have something like Yumi Swiftshot or Sarya out, it can't even be played
- Damage Runes = boom
- Rebound Saddle
- When you have Gingerbread or so out, it's half as dangerous

Yeah ... annoying as heck and I lost more than 1 duel to 11th but I get over it.
There's been quite a number of matches where 11th didn't even win the game despite hitting multiple turns in a row.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 10:07am

there are no plenty of ways to deal with it. Sarya is a 7 cd, you are dead by then already. Yumi can be blocked, the most reliable here would be ivy, but it can be frenzied or ur enemy can have a wheel, then it wont do anything.
Damage runes can also be blocked or on CD. If your enemy knows your Rune rank and is able to count he can calculate when your rune is ready or not.
Rebound saddle is great, but doesnt help you against towahli + Rhiala
Gingerbread only helps you against legendary towahli, as soon as its godlike it will be useless.

Obviously there are counters to towahli, but there are enough counters to the counters to make towahli a very reliable, annoying to face tactic. If you build a deck just to counter towahli decks, you will most likely still lose and if you match someone else with power or your opponent changes his deck in the last seconds to power you are most likely to lose aswell.

Towahli is way too overpowered imo, best way to deal with it, is to play it urself.

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Walthamir (13.01.2018)

• "azuron96" is male

Date of registration: Nov 10th 2017

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 10:37am

Quoted from "Zidane"

It's not discussion to be closed or not, we want a petition and this one might not fail so sadly as the one about Qilins, as 11th annoys way more people and you know it !

Some of my members already changing to Mage class, so Scorch is no real solution of 11th issue, people fast learned to boost her hp and without Rebound Saddle you are dead, if you use 3x Scorch in deck and you didn't draw any or it blocked and didn't return you are dead, same thing with direct damage Rune, if it's blocked before you play it again you are dead, In Guilds we are creating a list of people using 11th, Faerie or Qilin cards on arena and it's getting longer and longer. Truth is people trying to do dailies on Arena without broken things like those above and without high vip status or Rebound Saddle are one big joke for other people on Arena. Rangers True Shot pretty same as Scorch, you need to draw it, before your hand gets full, if not you lose, if it blocks and 11th has boosted hp same result and it has no return rate.

Game looks for me now too sad nowadays to even try adopt to it. Skills in hand are blocked pretty every single battle by Redmaw, Soneto or even both and we have beautiful 11th, which can block your whole hand and where is fun of even losing proudly here, it's gone. Mentioning Ferie meta or Qilin in Arena is not worth here even, as I don't wanna be called a newb and a crybaby. Try read this with understanding, thank you in advance for your time...
As Sharpie said,

11th can lose you the game,but there are plenty of ways to deal with it:

- If you have something like Yumi Swiftshot or Sarya out, it can't even be played
- Damage Runes = boom
- Rebound Saddle
- When you have Gingerbread or so out, it's half as dangerous

Yeah ... annoying as heck and I lost more than 1 duel to 11th but I get over it.
There's been quite a number of matches where 11th didn't even win the game despite hitting multiple turns in a row.
So anytime faeries have more attack than HP, they has a high chance of dying.

Also, as soon as opponent gets a legendary Savior Carella or awakened artimus out in the field, before turn 4, any qilin user will auto lose.
Even elixia can be quite fun to counter them all.
And don't say only VIPs have awakened card because I, a late joiner, non vip, who goes on temporary log outs frequently for days has a black opal in my inventory.
And now, well, K&L decides to scr*w all qilin users by giving everyone archangel suriel for 4k ruby in booster bonanza. Yay fun.
As far as towahli goes, yea she sucks. But now with all top players having rebound saddles, mages with scorch, rangers with true shot, anyone else with pan or 1 CD NID (yes there is a 1 cd nid that can be substituted for pan), and runes, I highly doubt they will change anything with towahli : given people has spent possibly thousands of gold to get her . (I wont buy her for more than 5k because she can be easily countered and only reliable for tower and pve)

Dema said long long ago he would REMOVE pan..

that card is such BS. It doesnt exist on s17 right? So why not just remove him from all servers. Just send out the ingredients people used to make him leg/godlike.
I don't think they keep 2+ year old info in their database. And an equal compensation to all would be unfair.

• Activate Facebook

Groll

Common

• "Groll" is male

Date of registration: Nov 27th 2016

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 11:55am

Hi all...
11th Towahli is a worse fail in this game..
Really low chance stop it..
This card make this game total unplayable for normal peoples without horses and sadles..
Game lost fun and 11th is a real reason for quit game..
I agree nerf her if not remove..If can nerf Judgment why not 11th????
Quilins is second really tard style of play... ...but can make work anti..
Hope Gamigo really mind about 11th coz this card really broke game..
Everyone know how much low players here and 11th is another reason for lot peoples quit the game..

• Activate Facebook

Groll

Common

• "Groll" is male

Date of registration: Nov 27th 2016

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 11:56am

For me remove all stupid distract from game :)

• Activate Facebook

Forn

Good

Date of registration: Apr 17th 2017

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 12:07pm

azuron96 actually trying to defend qills? You're the same guy that complained fae wasn't fair to play compared to qills before right? Someone complaining that fae isn't easy enough....
I guess you really don't like a challenge bro

• Activate Facebook

• "azuron96" is male

Date of registration: Nov 10th 2017

Saturday, January 13th 2018, 12:52pm

azuron96 actually trying to defend qills? You're the same guy that complained fae wasn't fair to play compared to qills before right? Someone complaining that fae isn't easy enough....
I guess you really don't like a challenge bro
Well yea. Now i sold all my cards, quit, came back, got 3400 gold, invested 1200 into quilins, made a few faeries and I am all set for pvp.
It's a part of game. People told me to adapt or quit. I decided to adapt. And it's pretty fun.
FYI investing hoards of money to buy amazing cards/saddles or being lucky enough to join a brand new server is nothing to gloat about. SO yea, right now, both qilins, faeries and towahli are fair and will not be nerfed.
Nerfs only talke place if a 2 cd FREE card has effects as as a 5 cd, or there is possibility of ending whole game with one card, or an infinite loop starts unrestrainedly.
  • Activate Facebook