You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "CrypticTempest" is male

Date of registration: Jul 18th 2016

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 9:48pm

As long as ppl pay for them,they will give more and more broken cards. They dont care if its broken or not.Me,your,everybody can complain about them. They wont remove them.. We just have to continue playing,or quit :)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Aniket181" is male

Date of registration: Sep 25th 2016

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 9:48pm

Hahahahaha, you think 11th is a pain? To win, all you need are 4 cards:

a) Wheel of Fortune
b) Lifewarder Rhialla
c) 11th Hour Towahli
d) Judgement

Just spam this combo, and you win 90-95% of your matches. I agree, battles are boring these days because of this combo.

But then again, not everyone is Lexington, that Badass Alpha Male Boss Thug-Life King plays 10-15 CD cards on a Warrior! Absolute Legend.

Have fun!

The Emperor is within the Church, not above it.
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 9:49pm

Sell me judgement :(

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 8th 2017

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 9:55pm

I do not have the card myself, but I would not forbid it.

In the game there are many op cards, Lys, Doom ....

after cyber Monday everyone has a lot of tarot cards. We have opal for free from Kal team (thx) :-) ...

and in the deck you got 30 cards. 1 card no win all fight..

I would also like her too much. but that does not mean I block it all over the server

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 24th 2017

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 10:10pm

Yeah they could do arena where u can fight only if u have 30 cards in deck. Would solve some problems.

• Activate Facebook

Zod

Common

Date of registration: Oct 22nd 2016

Sunday, January 7th 2018, 10:49pm

my vote go for MODESTY

11th quite strong card and realy need good draw to undo 11th..
but my vote goes to remove MODESTY.. when u play agains MODESTY fun is over
what the point u make a deck if MODESTY in play will undo all that..

realy u need to remove MODESTY from this game. MODESTY realy2 make no fun on this game
and goodlike MODEST got artic barier.. with 15-20 hp maybe u can skill it to kill. with new many card boost hp
u can see MODESTY over 20hp or event 30hp more.. its imposible to kill MODESTY

Please remove MODESTY from this game

..ty Zod Server 16

• Activate Facebook

• "RandomNub" is male

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2017

Monday, January 8th 2018, 1:06am

Please oh please remove the hunting dog it's far too powerful for me to handle

http://prntscr.com/elw8aa Did I just get stronger with Anyu? :rolleyes:
Kocham cię Pita <3 :love:
For a good trolling call 1-800-wth-miyu

Materialistic, you're not
And all of your girlfriends are hot
So clearly, they're in love with the person you are and not all of the things that you got
  • Activate Facebook

miyu

Rare

• "miyu" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Monday, January 8th 2018, 4:40am

better yet make awakened lvl 2 hunting dog

• Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Monday, January 8th 2018, 5:28am

Everyone should have a chance obtain Modesty. Its been out for 2-3 years now?

Its a game winning card and its unfair most players do not own one.

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 27th 2016

Monday, January 8th 2018, 8:55am

I have the card in question myself and I agree that it is very overpowered. Perhaps banning it is a bit too much as there are plenty of people who has paid for it, but I do agree on either giving out an event to obtain her again or to nerf and make it a chance based activation.

Right now its just a game where op cards steamrolls all others and only other whales/rushers with similar cards can compete against each other. All other people run and hide from the arena and then wait for them to leave. The arena is practically a ghost town 3/4 of the time and it is supposed to be the most enjoyable part of the game ( at least in my opinion).

• Activate Facebook

false

Good

Date of registration: Aug 5th 2017

Monday, January 8th 2018, 2:58pm

I don't mind 11 hour to much but when u have biggest whales in the game running 2 or 3 of them it becomes a problem. If u don't removed it at least limits it to 1 per a deck. I am a mage and a lot of the time the right strategy still can't kill 11 hour scorches or not. I have 99 life and to get beat by someone that has 50 life because first cards out is judgment and 11hour is almost impossible to beat. Rebound saddles dont help against it either rebound kills it judgment shoots it back out so it hits u 2 times in 1 turn for plus 4 CD on all your cards. So some how u have to kill judgment than 11hour. 3 scorches is not enough especially when the hardly return anymore.

Peaslee1
S12 8) 8) :P

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male
  • "Walthamir" started this thread

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Monday, January 8th 2018, 3:28pm

I have the card in question myself and I agree that it is very overpowered. Perhaps banning it is a bit too much as there are plenty of people who has paid for it, but I do agree on either giving out an event to obtain her again or to nerf and make it a chance based activation.

Right now its just a game where op cards steamrolls all others and only other whales/rushers with similar cards can compete against each other. All other people run and hide from the arena and then wait for them to leave. The arena is practically a ghost town 3/4 of the time and it is supposed to be the most enjoyable part of the game ( at least in my opinion).
thats the point of this forum, tks. :thumbup: at least they should put that card on some event...
“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, January 8th 2018, 3:29pm

Peaslee,what are u trying to say here? Besides Jacky,u 2 are the only one who have 99hp. And u use judgement,11th,3 scorches ( which are returning like crazy ). Dont say they dont,cause i saw what they are doing. Infinite returns.. Dont lie bro ;) i just dont understand what are u trying to say here..

• Activate Facebook

Jinx

Common

Date of registration: Apr 12th 2017

Monday, January 8th 2018, 5:07pm

Simply remove infiltrate from the card and then see how many players use it

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 6th 2016

Monday, January 8th 2018, 5:15pm

I came back to K&L after a long, long break and, to my surprise, the meta had changed greatly. I was also greeted by one player with on S16 with 11th and at the time I didn't have a rebound saddle and in a 30 card deck, as someone mentioned before, I didn't draw it and my hand was full because this thing is in my face and I can't kill it not even with my rune because they summon Wheel, Shaman, Ivy and now this thing is holding at right below 20HP so my rune even if it crits.... its just not happening. The card does break the game if you ask me. Mod is very powerful as well, there aren't any excuses for this but I will say that not being able to even summon to stall or do anything in that essence is kind of game breaking. At the very least with Mod I can summon and try to kill it or send it back to the hands with disinform.
  • Activate Facebook

• "DeathRaven" is female

Date of registration: Jul 2nd 2016

Monday, January 8th 2018, 5:30pm

I don't like 11th hour at all and it really takes a lot of fun out of matches. However, there are many OP cards in this game and cards that people have paid for so it wouldn't be fair to ban it or take it out. I do think the card should be changed though. As is is right now you can rarely play after it has been played. My suggestion to change the card would be to either make her increase CD of all skills or all creatures but not skills and creatures like she currently. Fatale increases skills so maybe she can increase creature cd. Yea there are many OP people who run both so the same situation will still come up where you won't be able to play but with just a little change it gives others a chance to counter it.

Also, if we are going to have this card fixed it would be nice to have other cards fixed...for example Radiant Eleni is only supposed to stop enemy creatures from distracting or inspiring, not enemy heros. Right now as a priest I cannot use an inspire card with her and it is annoying because it is doing something different than what is stated on the card.

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Monday, January 8th 2018, 5:59pm

for example Radiant Eleni is only supposed to stop enemy creatures from distracting or inspiring, not enemy heros.
Really? i never realise that. You should report that error... 8)
“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

LARDO

Common

• "LARDO" is male

Date of registration: Dec 22nd 2015

Monday, January 8th 2018, 7:29pm

11th

i agree but everyone has a point the runes can beat her but if you dont have rune or scorch you buggered so i dont have that card or modisty but i still play the game to enjoy so i must say play the game and just have fun :thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Monday, January 8th 2018, 8:33pm

lets not forget
Wheel of Fortune
Savior Sotoria or w/e its called combo.

Those 2 cards can shut down everything and add Razuna to mix even worse.

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Monday, January 8th 2018, 8:59pm

yes you are right bosh, but i think the most broken card of all that long list its 11th, more than qillins... and i belive most people agree with that.

• Activate Facebook