You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Tripp1000_" is male

Date of registration: Feb 4th 2016

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 1:34pm

remove Have to agree with Kaynie.

11th meta was fun for awhile but is now very boring. same old same old.Just like qilins and faeries :thumbdown:
Whats the point of investing in new cards if they never see the arena because of 1 lock down card and the infinite loops you can create with her. :thumbdown:
rather ban 11th and revive the arena :thumbsup::thumbup:

[System] Tripp1000_ ended Alenka's 20 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Kaynie's 18 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Marcino's 7 win-streak!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Tripp1000_" (Jun 5th 2018, 1:53pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male
  • "Walthamir" started this thread

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 1:44pm

I was reading in other forums of other different versions of this game, and theres actually a massive petition to remove this card from the game, or nerf it. So maybe in the future will happen the same as happen to pan and Aurora veloxia. Massive Ban from this game... :thumbup:

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 7:11pm

Or maybe it won't.

Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 7:38pm

Or maybe it won't. LMAO X(

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 7:51pm

To balance or not to balance that is the question

To ban or not to ban

Shall we all spam 11th.

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 4:47pm

Since new post notice about changing/nerf this "hell" of a card, i belive that changes will be for the good and best for this game. what you will think that will happen?

Removing infiltrate?
Or distraction will only work in the first turn?
Removing Distraction at all?
Reduce the movement?
Reduce Life to 1?

well i have a different sugestion for this car... add Artic Barrier to him and impossibility to be summoned again... since the problem of this card are the combos specially with sylvi belyn and judgments and river...

What will be fair?

:thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2018

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 4:51pm

will probably only hit creatures so skills can be used

Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 7:46pm

glad i spend my money on a better game. Changing 11th because some newbs cried about it? Lols. Kal has lost a lot of whales in the past few months. Dead game
Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

2 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Reclaim (14.06.2018), KingBast (14.06.2018)

ID.

Rare

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 8:37pm

can somebody give lolumug some attention? he has been craving attention for days now, even putting his writing bolder and bigger so more people can see!

Nobody cares what you spend your money on :love:

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 11:34pm

as long as card not removed from game any change to it is fine by me/ better be comped though as ppl invested real money into it

• Activate Facebook

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 11:49pm

Congrats whales. keep on making KAL great again. You've done a great job so far. </sarcasm>
Neinometer

99.999%

"lmao, you might be right, that we started it. But we would still prefer to play other decks again too, the issue is just that we will get murdered by all the towahli bombs if we try it. We won pretty much everything before, but now its just decided by draws, i think after all Alenka and me are getting screwed the most by the current Meta and would benefit by a removal/nerf the most imo." ~ Kaynie
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, June 15th 2018, 12:22am

Wanna know something? Even if you take 11th out of the game the arena still going to be just as dead as it was before.

11th was never the problem.....maybe for a couple matches you got owned boo whoo. But the game is >>>>>OUTDATED<<<<<< woahhhhhhhhhh didnt want to say the obvious here. All this did was show why you shouldnt invest money because at any given time, the cards you enjoy can be changed/removed without ?????compensation??? yes compensation that stuff that used to given out for things like server downtime :rolleyes:
Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, June 15th 2018, 12:50am

I think you misunderstand the hashtag #MakeKaLGreatAgain. The nerfing of this small recharge card fixes everything. EVERYTHING! That's why some of our more educated players are so excited about this prospect. Get on board or get lost.

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

• "DeadlySins" is male

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Friday, June 15th 2018, 2:56am

If they nurf / ban 11th hour - I want a gdlk card of choice and leg cards of choice. seeing that i have multiple 11th hours

• Activate Facebook

Friday, June 15th 2018, 4:07am

Cool, if we just can just demand what we want, I'll have any money I've spent on this game refunded and a £20 Amazon Voucher to say sorry. Thanks.

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook

• "DeadlySins" is male

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Friday, June 15th 2018, 4:30am

you guys are the ones complaining bout it, its a game and we've had to deal with all types of meta. This game is starting to be come a OMG that card is TOO OP its need to be banned or Nerf'd. OMG Quilins need to be banned or nerf'd, pan needs to be banned / nerf'd. This community is just a bunch of trolls and cry babies. yes there is a big adv between VIP and non VIP.. people that spend are the ones that help the new content get rolled out. If game keeps turning into a OMG i can't play game cause of a new card that gets released, I can see a future of me spending money somewhere else.

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

magusrequip (15.06.2018)

Friday, June 15th 2018, 5:03am

I'm not complaining about the card, I'm complaining about the complainers who have made this out to be the defining issue of what needs to happen to improve the (or more accurately, their) game in 2018. These players are what we call 'vocal whales' who can't stop blubbering because they paid to be fabulous.

Neinometer

99.999%

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "KingBast" (Jun 15th 2018, 5:10am)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 11th 2018

Friday, June 15th 2018, 4:54pm

i bought mine from auction at 1k then enchanced to godlike. for me 11th wasnt a problem as i couldnt beat anyone with her to begin with ^

Its just a game....
  • Activate Facebook

• "garvan" is male

Date of registration: Feb 15th 2016

Friday, June 15th 2018, 8:06pm

Please consider "trading" the nerfed towahli for a card of choice of the same rank. Maybe with restrictions, maybe lower rank with less restriction idk..

• Activate Facebook

Friday, June 15th 2018, 8:09pm

I take it you no longer want your small recharge card? Why not?

Neinometer

99.999%

• Activate Facebook