Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Kings and Legends Forum. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

• »DeathBastien« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 31. Oktober 2017

• Private Nachricht senden

Montag, 1. Januar 2018, 02:54

Weekly Events?

Well I sold about 10 decent cards out of my collection. However I gave it a lot of thought. I really enjoy KaL. The community on S17 for the most part keep me coming back. I guess I'm not quitting after all. I know there will probably be compensation. I might not be able to get the 10 or so cards I sold back. However there is something I been wanting to do since my time on KaL. Make Sensei Calista awakened. Since I know I wont receive the items I need as compensation. 20 opal fragments and roughly 1.5 million silver. So I will work for it on my server until I get it.

I will only ask this of KaL and the team. After S17 gets fixed. After you come up with compensation for it. May I suggest one thing... That would be to give us something to look forward to weekly. This week got cut short. So maybe in 2018 make weekly events that the whole community can do. I know that might be hard to do. Just a suggestion to keep people more active and interested in the game.

Oh and I know there are already forum events. I guess I am just asking for more of them. I don't know, just trying to come up with ideals to make the game better. ^^

- Kira S17 Bastien
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

Parabellum

Game Master

Registrierungsdatum: 22. März 2017

Montag, 1. Januar 2018, 03:27

I cannot think of any reason why s17 would not receive compensation for the downtime though I can think of several reasons why it might not meet the expectations of replacing what individual s17 players claim to have lost. I am sure it will acceptable to most players (as it has been previously).

As for events, iArches approved some ideas which could run week to week but I would need to get them reapproved by Demadrend. Hopefully we can do more in 2018 than we did in 2017 as there are several events which were planned to trial and still haven't seen the light of day.

Here's to the hopes we all have for KAL 2018! Glad you decided to stay and find out what the future will bring...

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

• »DeathBastien« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Registrierungsdatum: 31. Oktober 2017

Montag, 1. Januar 2018, 03:34

Thanks for the quick response. Sounds good to me. As for the cards I sold that's my fault and I will have to live with it. Thanks for at least giving me hope that 2018 will be a good year for KaL. Sounds like a lot to look forward to.

• Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren

DeazLacazette

Gewöhnlich

Registrierungsdatum: 1. Januar 2018

Montag, 1. Januar 2018, 16:10

because I am bored, I extract all the cards. maybe it's my foolishness but i keep playing sober and waiting for a nice event.
or other interesting prizes!

• Zum Seitenanfang
  • Facebook aktivieren