You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Thebosha" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 10:59am

Dang it i can't afford any of the sale.

Been saving gold 2 months lol and i am still short of buying a CM sale card although i was hoping for some decent stuff
like voideguarde,lyssandra,doomskar,razuna ect if i knew it was gonna be tarot i woulda bought the pks at 1k on black friday.

The whales will be happy because they can pretty much get every tarot they need not that most on s17 need them most the whales
have all the tarots.

It is incredibly hard for non cashers to advance even with the daily logins gifts and the events from admins because the game releases
way to many op cards for cashers 2-5 a month and the same people win GSD and post season so it kinda gets boring.

There needs to be a way non cashers or low vip have atleast a fighting chance.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 11:02am

Would of liked seeing a version of this in the form of Vice and Virtues.

Now every newb will have wheel,sun,judgement for cheap :thumbdown:

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 11:13am

Only the whales though lol us low vip can't even afford the tarots. It's already extremely hard to win anything has it is but like you say even the mini whales will be able to get a full set of tarot now.

That will probably push the low vip n non cash players out of the game and leave the mini whales facing the whales.

• Activate Facebook

Help.

Rare

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 11:22am

That will probably push the low vip n non cash players out of the game and leave the mini whales facing the whales.
I doubt that a cyber monday sale will be the reason for pushing players out of the game personally.
[System] Tripp1000_ ate CrypticTempest's steak!
  • Activate Facebook

ID.

Epic

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 11:25am

This is why I thought it would have been nice to give some gold in the daily log in.Still a decent CM sale for those that have 4k+ though :D

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 20th 2017

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 12:45pm

So is this the eagerly awaited Cyber Monday, or is there another sale on Monday?

Coz if I buy now, and there is another sale Monday. I will have a baby. :wacko:

• Activate Facebook

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 12:49pm

This is the sale Attract its mainly tarot so buy what u want lol.

• Activate Facebook

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 12:52pm

Quoted from "Thebosha"

I doubt that a cyber monday sale will be the reason for pushing players out of the game personally.

I don't think it will make a huge difference to the lower server numbers but the last couple of servers it probably will.
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, December 23rd 2017, 12:08am

bosha just recharge and u will be able to buy it

Pan + SD :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • Activate Facebook