You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Kaynka" is female
  • "Kaynka" has been banned
  • "Kaynka" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 16th 2017

Monday, December 18th 2017, 7:45am

Friend list thing is also bugged, but it's old as world and you don't care

So why you can add there dunno 200+ peeps something like that, when later you see max 100. Normal people won't understand that max number is 100 and it's splitted between both lists, black and friend, so if you have 100 friends, you can't add to black list anyone, cos if you do, your friends will start disappering.

Other funy thing Refuse friend requests, after a wile I turn this on and it's always on, but many times it's completly not working, I get system messages about do I wanna frend back, pfff. I know this is not working at all, after I go offline, which is pathetic too. So you can add to friend list whoever you want, when he's not online no matter that he has Refuse friend request on.

What that gives to you, well if he has Refuse room invitation from strangers, what have on like dunno half of people in KaL, including me, then if he not friend you back, you still can't invite him etc, but you can stalk him whole time, avoid at arena etc.

So this option is bugged many times, when you are online and completly not working, when you go offline and that ruins completly your privacy :love:

When the world is ever changing
Light a candle in the dark
There's a source of inspiration in the air
Let the magic dry your tears and heal your heart

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Kaynka" (Dec 18th 2017, 8:06am)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "RandomNub" is male

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2017

Monday, December 18th 2017, 9:18am

ruins your complete privacy? oh from what people watching you? which i highly doubt happens anyways, people usually just watch pvp to avoid or snipe. and you can just blacklist the the "stalker".... magic!

Kocham cię Pita <3 :love: Wyglądasz wsapniale you're the best :3

Ya, I'm talking about that do or die, ya I'm talking about that suicide.

#NoFilter 301 Moved Permanently All you can do is hate and hide behind a keyboard so much for adulthood hehe.

The future is NOW!

You cannot decide the consequences but you can decide on the choices or actions you take.

This is your boy Rebirthed.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Kaynka" is female

Monday, December 18th 2017, 9:25am

Learn to read with understanding, I think you are enough old to be able to do that ! People turn Refuse friend request from their own reasons, yeah stalking too and you know what, even if you add that peep to black list mr. wise one, he still will have you on friend list ! So no magic hmm, why people are able to add each other there to avoid each other on arena, when Refuse friend request should block this, hmm, meh you just show that I'm right and nothing more :love:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kaynka" (Dec 18th 2017, 9:38am)

• Activate Facebook

• "RandomNub" is male

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2017

Monday, December 18th 2017, 9:28am

sorry i cant read :( i never said you was wrong i am just saying at least blocking them you're not getting stalked yeah you can see invites but its not like you're forced to join that room and spend time with the weirdo like me no one joins my rooms because they have learnt i am a nutcase

Kocham cię Pita <3 :love: Wyglądasz wsapniale you're the best :3

Ya, I'm talking about that do or die, ya I'm talking about that suicide.

#NoFilter 301 Moved Permanently All you can do is hate and hide behind a keyboard so much for adulthood hehe.

The future is NOW!

You cannot decide the consequences but you can decide on the choices or actions you take.

This is your boy Rebirthed.
  • Activate Facebook

• "Kaynka" is female

Monday, December 18th 2017, 9:36am

Gosh this is about friend requests, not room invites...:love:

• Activate Facebook

• "Schenko" is male

Date of registration: Sep 13th 2017

Tuesday, December 19th 2017, 1:18pm

:love::love::love: kaynka on every server you are on my friend list :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
:star: THE LEGENDARY PLAYER :star:
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, December 19th 2017, 1:26pm

:love::love::love: kaynka on every server you are on my friend list :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
thats cute :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
Pan + SD :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • Activate Facebook