You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "azuron96" is male
  • "azuron96" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 10th 2017

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 5:04pm

game is not card collecting game anymore

Well as a new player, I am severely disappointed.
I have played until now because It was fun fighting players with amazing cards and collecting them.
Now I dont understand the whole point of playing in s-17 since the last few days.
Lets say even if i manage to get a awakened wheel or godlike mercy, whats the point? The qilins are gonna kill me before i can spell "qill"(pun intended)
I have an amazing collection of 1/2/3 cd faeries and i did pretty well in arena after 1 month of playing (current score of 905 iirc).
But even if my faeries grow upto 10/18 or even higher, it's pointless vs people with rebound saddles. my faeries hit them, they die and i get out-powered. Thanks to mass healing via canonness/patissiere/nina.
I thought the game will get fun after I manage to collect 1x HH+3x sanc but now they are pretty useless except in tower.

1v1 aside, it's really hard for me to get 2v2 opponents thanks to my score and level(166 as level 46, score never really goes up).
Dungeons are repetitive and world boss, although interesting is too little too less.
The only good thing is tower that gives around 100 gold per week but even that feels annoying.

But there is way too much nonsense going on and the game has deviated way too much from it's original course (I have played on S7 troll in the original gamebox since the game came out and before that "ancient summoner" version.

Also, every time i visit the auction house, i am forced to refresh my browser thanks to crazy amount of lag.

ANYWHOO the main point is it feels like while I am playing a ccg (which is the original genre of the game), the higher level players are playing an RPG (turn 1-3: they reflect,turn 4: NID>>4x qilins>> premeditation>> another qilin>>rune>>swift death, turn 5: there is no turn 5) .

AND ONE OF THE WORST THING IS WE BARELY HAVE ANY WARRIOR IN OUR SERVER. Like seriously: almost none.

I had seen a lot of nasty,annoying things in this game (mifzuna+maia+millitary charge remember anyone?) But now it feels everyone except me has adapted to it or are quitting. I don't know why but I just can't do this anymore.

Perhaps I will log in daily for a minute or 2 to complete the simple click-based activities (SS/tax/Booster bonanza/log in/check in), perhaps I will keep posting on forums. Maybe one day I will not log in anymore.
I know the developers are quite indifferent and moderators cannot help much.

Thanks a lot for helping me with my quests azazel, rin and everyone from the chosen ones. And thanks for your tips w**t**m*r and sh*r***k. Just saying in case I quit. Have fun.
See you all maybe tomorrow or maybe after the next big update (march-ish?)
And I hope they do a better job than the synthesis update.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Kaynka" is female
  • "Kaynka" has been banned

Date of registration: Nov 16th 2017

Friday, December 15th 2017, 4:51am

Both Faeries and Qilins are low to use, so don't complain at one of them, when you use other one, that's low to do. You can't do anything with this issue anyways, vips don't complain at broken metas after they have rebound saddles up to 100% even at godlike, there was a vote to nerf or remove Qilins on forum, ofc too many people use them, so it totally failed here. So clowns here will just keep saying to you to adopt or quit and try say to you how easy is to counter them, first before you will get all things required to counter, you will prolly sooner rage quit. Many of counters which they say I would advise to ignore, no matter how big their rank is, some people still are noobs. Towahili is super issue too, but noone will listen to it anyways, yeah sure use Refuge on her both lines or Heavenly Help plus draw some 1cd creature, Scorch or True Shot, last class should dunno use super-duper Command : Vigilance, I know righ everyone should use Yumi Swiftshot, Kristee Mass, Chilly Abigail and all other cards with similar abilities, yeah suree first it can be removed easly by rangers who have tons of removals, second all those things or you have to have on field before she comes out or in hand like those 1cd stuff, otherwise hand blocked, good game, well played. 11thTowahili is not at s17 yet, if I good remember, but you will see her madness prolly soon.

If you wannna play Faeries use Ranger class with Premeditation and later Plan B, when you get it, for Qilins Mage will do best with Fog of War, Scorch, Ranger good there too with Disturbance, Swift Death, everything with high percent of return rate will do :love:

When the world is ever changing
Light a candle in the dark
There's a source of inspiration in the air
Let the magic dry your tears and heal your heart

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Kaynka" (Dec 15th 2017, 4:58am)

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Friday, December 15th 2017, 1:32pm

QUILINS SUCK A LOT. LOL
And yes i can make anti wich i have, with lots of anti great cards, BUT I DONT PLAY WITH ANTI QILIN ALL THE TIME... :cursing:

BAN QUILINS FOREVER of this game....this game should be a better place without this cards. What's the point in recharging for big MF cards, with super abilities, if you can make a qilin deck that can win in 3 turns... MEHHHHHH :cursing:
“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

• "nameless44" is male

Date of registration: Nov 27th 2016

Friday, December 15th 2017, 1:53pm

Quillins are easy too beat, just make sure u have red , fatale in early game. Other way too block quillin game is too have a few cards in deck who revive ur HP. (nina,khum or canones).

And offcourse level up ur hP as quickly as possible.

nameless44

s-16 Judgement
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Friday, December 15th 2017, 2:08pm

Always the same conversation, quilins are easy yo beat....mehhhhhh, They are if you have the right deck for that. wich most of the time you dont. And i have 2 redmaws legendary in my power deck, and they dont do nothing because a smart quilin deck uses cp 1 skills and Nids, kunum or Nina you don't even have time to play, you are dead before you play any of these cards, the only one you still have time its canoness, wich cure you 10 life(20 godlike), and vs a real good qilin deck you dont have time for none of this stuff... So please stop putting that Qilins are Easy, Because i have rebound 76% and all the recharge cards, and 70 life and still lose to some real good qilins.... :cursing:

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

Forn

Good

Date of registration: Apr 17th 2017

Friday, December 15th 2017, 4:09pm

Good qill players are not EASY to beat

• Activate Facebook

• "Schenko" is male

Date of registration: Sep 13th 2017

Friday, December 15th 2017, 4:20pm

LOL WTF YOU TALKING ABOUT GOOD QILINS? TELL ME PLS HOW TO MAKE A GOOD QILIN DECK OR FAE DECK WITHOUT A PAN ON S17

:star: THE LEGENDARY PLAYER :star:
  • Activate Facebook

miyu

Rare

• "miyu" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Friday, December 15th 2017, 4:30pm

nids and how dont u guys have pan he should still be in trojan war packs >.>

• Activate Facebook

Xaran

Epic

Date of registration: Dec 15th 2015

Friday, December 15th 2017, 4:34pm

pan is removed from troya pacs so have fun with niddles...
btw nids are the same in a good fairy or quillins.

qullins are ok when you on of the top whales but for the rest it's like playing against whales... near impossible to beat

• Activate Facebook

• "Schenko" is male

Friday, December 15th 2017, 4:37pm

lol nids yeah but they are not usefull like pan , i had brutal fae and qilin deck with pans with nids its almost impossible to have such strong deck
  • Activate Facebook

Forn

Good

Date of registration: Apr 17th 2017

Friday, December 15th 2017, 4:39pm

Highest scoring player on s15 was qill player season before last. he didn't play them last season as it stopped being a challenge. But that sir is a good qillen deck. (but he does have pans granted).

And i was referring to qills in general, not just s17.

:love:

• Activate Facebook

miyu

Rare

• "miyu" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Friday, December 15th 2017, 5:04pm

pan was also in either the greek or trojan pack which is the trojan war pack seperated but they havent used those packs in a long time and they prob removed him there

• Activate Facebook

• "Kaynka" is female

Friday, December 15th 2017, 5:47pm

Good Qilin player easly killed Faerie player lvl 80 in just 1 turn at global merged servers 1-15, that's a fact, if he didn't kill him in 1 turn boosted Faerie would kill him, he waited patiently whole battle, then boom, clap and LOLuDied, so before you start posting here bs like Qilins can kill only low levels on s17, because later players have too many hp etc, KEEP IT FOR YOURSELF :love:

• Activate Facebook

Friday, December 15th 2017, 11:55pm

lol nids yeah but they are not usefull like pan , i had brutal fae and qilin deck with pans with nids its almost impossible to have such strong deck
HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA u had brutal fae and qilin deck why are u lying
Pan + SD :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 12:02am

qilins deck is easy to beat u even dont need any recharge card to beat it,but if u dont know how to make good anti qilin then rip

Pan + SD :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • Activate Facebook

• "Kaynka" is female

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 4:15am

qilins deck is easy to beat u even dont need any recharge card to beat it,but if u dont know how to make good anti qilin then rip
You're stupid, every anti loses to normal power, so you can create anti, but can't go with it on full arena of diffrent decks :love:
  • Activate Facebook

Xaran

Epic

Date of registration: Dec 15th 2015

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 10:22am

i don't think he's stupid...
you can make a good anti quilin or fee deck and raise your win chance against such decks.
but that lead to the problem that you can't beat other decks with this antie deck...
this, for the player, leads to the same situation that it is annoying to fight something you can't beat...

this is a part of meta gaming...

to solve this problem you need cards that are good at beating quillins fairys and power....
good is that such cards already exist:
modesty^^ (cd7 can be negatet with nids and pan)
11 towali who knocks player as far away that they never come back(mean for win not for the game)

but is this way bettter?
i don't think that because it leads to a meta where this deck is all you can play and when i look over final meta on the server i play thats what people doing already...
that is what waltamir saying once in time that when everybody have so strong cards it leads to a meta wich is stupid.

the best solution is a big balancing of all cards that exists but this will mean lot of work and as i think never happen....

• Activate Facebook

• "Schenko" is male

Saturday, December 16th 2017, 3:27pm

HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA u had brutal fae and qilin deck why are u lying
i did , and you know it
  • Activate Facebook

• "CrypticTempest" is male

Date of registration: Jul 18th 2016

Sunday, December 17th 2017, 5:08am

Highest scoring player on s15 was qill player season before last. he didn't play them last season as it stopped being a challenge. But that sir is a good qillen deck. (but he does have pans granted).

And i was referring to qills in general, not just s17.

:love:

Who u talking about dudee? ?(?(
  • Activate Facebook

• "Tripp1000_" is male

Date of registration: Feb 4th 2016

Sunday, December 17th 2017, 6:39am

Cryptic rocked qilins and even got bored. Most boring format in K&L except for quick bosses.
Didnt know people still played them. :sleeping:
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Alenka's 20 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Kaynie's 18 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Marcino's 7 win-streak!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbup:
  • Activate Facebook