You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Attr4ct" started this thread

Date of registration: Jun 20th 2017

Monday, December 11th 2017, 5:20am

ACT. rewards - mine didn't refresh...

Does anyone else have this problem today? ?(

Attr4ct

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "azuron96" is male

Date of registration: Nov 10th 2017

Monday, December 11th 2017, 5:48am

Great, mine didnt either and i already did one or 2 things. another day i fail 50 activity :/
Lousy devs. No event for 1 week: only bugs.
*flashes middle finger*

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, December 11th 2017, 5:56am

Its probably happening an hour or so later, clock seems to be off a bit. 2s Post started 3 mins early, GS an hour late, just have some patience. I am sure its gonna be fixed with maintenance.

1 week no Event? Just look into ur Event quests, today is the 4th day to gain 4 opal fragments again. A month ago we had a big Event with the Soul Collector, soon there are probably Events for Christmas and/or the Anniversary. What more do you want?

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Monday, December 11th 2017, 4:39pm

They will fix that soon, it happens sometimes, you need to realise that Mods have their own lifes, cannot be here all the time updating stuff and fixing everytime we get a bug in game. Its normal it happens in all games, not only in kal.

I belive they will give a comp. and all be happy, and everyone forgets about this issues in game, like always. lol

:love:

• Activate Facebook