You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "ThomasDude" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 24th 2016

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 10:50pm

Where do Flame Dragon Guards come from?

I have noticed, that many players have Flame Dragon Guards in their decks (like those from Dragons Lair ). And you can have more than 3 in your deck! I have totally missed the event they came from. So I am just curious to know: Which event was it and when?

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2017

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 10:57pm

It was a big recharge. Dragon aspect Alexis summons one each turn. she is a wall. Also reflects magic damage and is 4cd.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zidane" (Dec 10th 2017, 5:14am)

• Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Zidane (10.12.2017)

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 11:04pm

I see :-) That is why you can have more than 3. They are not summoned by hero. Sometimes I forget to read description when I see new cards in battle - or maybe I am just too lazy to do it :-)

• Activate Facebook

Saturday, December 9th 2017, 11:28pm

PS. It says "There are no wrong questions" But maybe they should change it to "Be careful not to ask stupid questions". :-)

PPS. Thank you, Ulyssandra, for answering.

• Activate Facebook