You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Walthamir" is male
  • "Walthamir" started this thread

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Tuesday, December 5th 2017, 6:50pm

Im really pissed off, thats one of the bad decisions i saw in this game.

1st they remove one of the best awakaned cards that can be released in booster awakaned bonanza, "ARCHANGEL MICHAEL" wich its in the French Servers. Should be here to....instead they put salaine godlike for 20k with useless packs....

2nd,at least you should put salaine voidgard godlike with Recharge pack 2. That makes all the sense, and gives oportunity to players to get some legend or even godlike good card.

3rd 20k for a godlike card its to much, you used to put godlike cards in gold rush for less price, and we can chose where to spend our gold.

4th and last, i expected that you put Archangel Michael in the next awakaned bonanza...Because this decision was totally screwed.

And by the way french/German servers have superb cristmas events.... Like in the real world, there are the good boys and the bad boys, i start to think that english servers are totally put away. We are the bad boys and dont deserve the same of other language servers here... its very unfair.

:cursing: pissed off with this decision.

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Deathkill (10.12.2017)

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, December 5th 2017, 7:30pm

Im really pissed off, thats one of the bad decisions i saw in this game.

1st they remove one of the best awakaned cards that can be released in booster awakaned bonanza, "ARCHANGEL MICHAEL" wich its in the French Servers. Should be here to....instead they put salaine godlike for 20k with useless packs....

imo a GL Selaine is much better card then awakened Michael and its even 10k Gold/Rubies cheaper, If we didnt had the 4k Legendary Selaine shortly before, I think a lot of ppl would actually go for this, but yea, since we had the legendary, I think its a bad offer imo too, ppl who missed the last one and asked for a 2nd chance to get her probably missed the first one because it was too expensive already, so I guess it would have made more sense to make this one cheaper.

And by the way french/German servers have superb cristmas events.... Like in the real world, there are the good boys and the bad boys, i start to think that english servers are totally put away. We are the bad boys and dont deserve the same of other language servers here... its very unfair.

:cursing: pissed off with this decision.

You mean those Events?

French: Event | Moonlight Concert
German: [Forum] Buchstabensalat mit Hindernissen

these Events are everything but superb. We just had the Soul Collector Event, which neither German nor the French Players had and that was by far the most rewarding Event any version ever had (GL Virtue + Black Opal) for a minimum effort.

We will have a maintenance on tuesday, the 12th, which will contain the new content till the end of the month which will probably include our christmas event and anniversary, you should atleast wait for the patch notes before you complain about the lack of an Event.
:love:
  • Activate Facebook

uiuiu2 (06.12.2017)

• "Walthamir" is male

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 12:37am

And i'm not complaining... by the way if you think Salaine a buff card its better than awakened card that heals you and have shield ward... you play a different game that's for sure....

And again i'm not complaining. Just waiting for a good awakened for a long time, and when one comes they changed the card... just that.

Just a note... Salaine its a good card, thats for sure, but not even in dreams its better than michael. A powerful card with shield ward its far better than any card that puts effects on the battlefield, in this case entering the battlefield, Salaine can be petrified, can be forget, can even be killed by a deadly blow, her effects can be dispelled(purged), and a plenty of stuff you can do against her, you cannot to nothing against Michael just charge in and kill him by dmg, that makes you time for healing a lot until he dies... :thumbup:

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Dec 6th 2017, 12:49am)

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 1:46am

Salaine > Michael /end thread.

The fact that a vip 5 can beat some of the whales on s-17 shows how poor their meta is.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 5:09am

And i'm not complaining... by the way if you think Salaine a buff card its better than awakened card that heals you and have shield ward... you play a different game that's for sure....

And again i'm not complaining. Just waiting for a good awakened for a long time, and when one comes they changed the card... just that.

Just a note... Salaine its a good card, thats for sure, but not even in dreams its better than michael. A powerful card with shield ward its far better than any card that puts effects on the battlefield, in this case entering the battlefield, Salaine can be petrified, can be forget, can even be killed by a deadly blow, her effects can be dispelled(purged), and a plenty of stuff you can do against her, you cannot to nothing against Michael just charge in and kill him by dmg, that makes you time for healing a lot until he dies... :thumbup:

I play Kings and Legends and you?

It doesnt matter that Selaine is more vulnerable to removals, often its enough if she lives one turn if you summon enough with her. If your enemy has no wheel he will be in troubles. Michael is just garbage, I wouldnt even waste removals for him as he is no threat at all, the shield ward on him doesnt really makes up for the lack of good abilitys. Saviour is by far one of the worst in the game, as it has no impact in winning the field. His Aura has little to no use either, unless u face a warrior with first strike tower, a riposte saddle or someone who relys on buffed up Calistas
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 4:45pm

Michael is just garbage
LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL ok we are not playing the same game at all..... just dont even continue this conversation.

For how long did you play this game? For my long experience, Shield ward cards makes all the difference in game. And if you think michael ability its garbage, try to play arma with him him in battlefield and you will see whats happening.... :love:
  • Activate Facebook

• "Alenka" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 4:53pm

Who on earth plays arma these days? 8|

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 5:02pm

ye better play fairies and qilins thats smarter.....lolol And it was just a exemple... nothing more. And yes Arma still a playable card, not for 1v1 off course.... you are all so smart here!!! this makes me remember Facebook, everybody its a super expert in all matters. 8o

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 5:11pm

With Queen, Velyn and Alexis there are atleast 3 Top Tier Cards with Magic Reflect, Friday comes another, every decent GS Team has a minimum of 4 Selaines. Armageddon won't get u far in 2017. We used the Michael + Arma tactic 2015 since we were to poor to get culls, but since then Michael has no use. Its true that Shield Ward is a great ability, but its not great enough to make up the rest of his mediocre stats and abilities.

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 5:42pm

This is like the world is flat vs round xD

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 6:39pm

and no one its true because the world its not even round....its ellipsoid. So the point its this discussion its stupid from start, they are not even equal cards. Both are Good. OK. But don't even say that Michael its worse (yes Michael its worse in legend version) but im talking here about the Awakened version that for mages can be a very useful card. ... As any card with decent life and power... put one Michael against a wheel or a modesty and he can stand, put a Salaine ha he cannot do SHI_____ so....that's the point. :love: But i don't even know what i will continue this discussion i have Salaine, i had michael, i had modesty and wheel, and i fought all so my point in all that its not in theory its practical, i know that michael can stand vs the real op cards. AND YES SALAINE ITS A GOOD CARD, but try to play her against some op players and its useless. So michael in the end Wins....

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 6:47pm

I dont even use Michael, Martyn. i run 2 salaine :)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 12:07am

Uhm, I hate to say it since I even don´t like Kaynie, but he is right. Godlike Salaine is superior to awaken Michael. His abilities, even in awakened form, are... well... meh. Shiled ward is very good, but it is in no way game changing ability. There are plenty of cards with shield ward which are good or even better with lower rank than awakened Michael.

PS: And if there is one player to whome I would listen about evaluation of cards, it is Kaynie. Like I said, I even don´t like him, but I must admit he is one of best (if not best) players here and I think, in his case, it is not only because of amount of money he has spent

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 1:40am

For sure you don't know all the players, because i play this game from the start. And spending money its not the same of be smart. So i will continue to say, they are both different cards and both good. And saying michael its meh....lol hahahhaha. Whatever. And when you play vs wheels and modesty you would say a different thing about Salaine and Michael . But i don't need your approval, because i know i'm right, i played both and in big leagues michael its more efficient than salaine. Vs normal players ye salaine its and effective card and can help for sure. Now try to play a Salaine with wheel on battlefield. WHAT SHE DOES? "MEH" try to play michael. WHAT HE DOES "everything". Try to play a salaine with modesty in battlefield what she does "MEH" and michael...? i need to continue this? no i think.... But yes saline its a useful card with a powerful buff, But its a buff card.... I dont belive i need to explain all that to you... if you put Salaine vs Michael Salaine wins thats true "if you dont use any other cards", but thats not the point here....The point here its the big picture of this game. That in the end shield ward creatures are the survivors at the end of this history... :D

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 8th 2017

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 2:01am

at the current stage of the game 100% Michael better.

a lot of doomskar, Lyss, wheel and other cards that Salaine destroys

It's definitely a great card, but .....

PS: Congratulations Walth to Lysandra :thumbsup: :thumbsup: see ya in arena :D

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 2:18am

hehehehehehe. tks for you support mate. : :thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 6:27am

just some fun facts:

In the 1v1 post season on S5-S12 you can view Decks of 11 different Players, 10 of them use atleast one Selaine, 0 use Michael.

In the 2v2 Post you can view Decks of 12 different Players, while there are now 2 Players using Michael, there are 11 Players using atleast one, most even two Selaines.

• Activate Facebook

MyNameJeff_S5 (08.12.2017)

Date of registration: May 5th 2016

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 7:00am

just some fun facts:

In the 1v1 post season on S5-S12 you can view Decks of 11 different Players, 10 of them use atleast one Selaine, 0 use Michael.

In the 2v2 Post you can view Decks of 12 different Players, while there are now 2 Players using Michael, there are 11 Players using atleast one, most even two Selaines.

I'll translate this: Humans are the best.
  • Activate Facebook

MyNameJeff_S5 (08.12.2017)

• "Kaynka" is female

Date of registration: Nov 16th 2017

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 7:01am

Quoted

just some fun facts:

Post season is s1-s15, s5-s12 is just a cluster and it's Salaine not Selaine.To stay in topic Voidgarde is way better with no doubt. :love:
:heart: Don't be racist, hate everyone equally ! :heart2:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Kaynka" (Dec 7th 2017, 7:14am)

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 12:24pm

... and 1+1=2 or 1+1= 69????? lolololol

man, its normal people have more Selainessssss "i know its Salaine" because of the current events. And Awakened Michael you cannot meet then in the bar on the corner of the street. Because its Awakened. And this discussion its really stupid, because you are trying to compare 2 completely different cards. And i say all the time both are good. But i say Michael can be more useful than Salaine and that's why i prefer the bonanza for Michael. That's my last post here. I'm feeling here i'm trying to make you see the big picture, and you are still painting in small canvas. So its pointless continue this. You can say whatever you want, i don't care...good luck in your future strategies.

if you see a Modesty say that Michael send him regards. :love:

Ps i have 2 Salaines...

• Activate Facebook