You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Kaynka" is female
  • "Kaynka" has been banned
  • "Kaynka" started this thread

Date of registration: Nov 16th 2017

Monday, November 27th 2017, 6:01pm

Arena is not adopted for new players at all and it never was...

You should increase duration AI opponents on arena, people should draw AI opponents in 1vs1 till they reach quests for 800 score not 200 like it is now, because later they can't draw noone, they get annoyed, stop doing arena, or even quit the game, only smarter ones try call for someone near their score...

Lower drawing system score barriers won't help too, you already did it for whales, so people can draw each other with really big score diffrences now, well when you have big score and you can't draw opponents keep in mind that win streak counts for that too.

In 2vs2 you should create AI opponents till people reach quests for 400 score, I mean if one did it already then you have to search partner who didn't otherwise no AI match. People need to learn 2vs2 and have fun there, not try find someone with score 400 having score 0 and try draw opponents on his partner score, it's a sure lose and makes both people unhappy, score still stays 0 and only opponents don't care at all.

It's one of oldest never fixed issues in this game, you should at least consider to let know China about this problem, game still is able to get new players, because it's awesome and there is no other game like this, but you need to make new players stay in game and fix their big problem with access to arena matches.

Below a try of bring attention on this thread, so this is how KaL looks at first sight, it's just amazing !

Thank you for your attention :love:

When the world is ever changing
Light a candle in the dark
There's a source of inspiration in the air
Let the magic dry your tears and heal your heart

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Kaynka" (Dec 6th 2017, 7:55pm) with the following reason: Change of GIF as old one seemed to glitch whole time...

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Help.

Rare

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Monday, November 27th 2017, 6:49pm

Agree 100%

Started on a new server and now i'm stuck at 208 in 1s. Really annoying.

[System] Tripp1000_ ate CrypticTempest's steak!
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 6th 2016

Monday, November 27th 2017, 7:33pm

I feel like the game should be made in a sense that even new players could just come in and waste a decent amount and they could actually somewhat compete with most people even whales. Honestly, it is very unmotivational for the new players who come on and can't even last 5 turns.

• Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Monday, November 27th 2017, 7:48pm

I am not reading all that. If you cant sum it your rant in under 100 words, then start learning how to. Anyways...

If a player wanted to compete and really improve their score in the arena then they should of invested in a decent amount of gold during black friday. The amount of GG tarots being opened was just unreal. Wheels, suns, being opened left and right.

Queen being sold for 900gold?!?! Dirt cheap! You really missed a great opportunity, and not to mention some really strong offensive/support cards are starting to come out.
Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.
  • Activate Facebook

Help.

Rare

Monday, November 27th 2017, 7:58pm

The premise was, your AI opponents stop at 200 score and then you can't find a pvp fight as there's nobody else with a score that low. Also same situation in 2s.

[System] Tripp1000_ ate CrypticTempest's steak!
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Monday, November 27th 2017, 8:09pm

Agree with you, well im one of these supposed "whales" you call...hehehe, im not... But i know its difficult to new players reach the score of 800, should be much more easy to achive 800 points score and 400. And what you say here its a good solution to all players achive the min rank.

I think this game should have a lot of stuff missing, but no one will do nothing, im playing for 5 years seen ppl complaining about the system over along these years, explaining hundreds of good ideias. And none of then are implemented to the game. Our "voice" here its very low, our ideias will never reach the devs, that only think i one thing, earn money... and thats all. What they do, release new cards, more and more broken every month until the game its completly chaotic and unplayable. And only people that spend like crazy can stand at the end. And thats all. There are no new servers anywhere in the internet for more than a year. So i think they are earning the last caps until the KAL/ROM Europe closes forever.

I will tell one thing, if they dont do a new massive update until march, i will stop playing this game. The original game have lots of new stuff that we dont have here. And they dont implement here... why not? because Rom/Kal its diying.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Nov 28th 2017, 11:50am)

• Activate Facebook

• "Kaynka" is female

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 12:09am

I am not reading all that. If you cant sum it your rant in under 100 words, then start learning how to. Anyways...

If a player wanted to compete and really improve their score in the arena then they should of invested in a decent amount of gold during black friday. The amount of GG tarots being opened was just unreal. Wheels, suns, being opened left and right.

Queen being sold for 900gold?!?! Dirt cheap! You really missed a great opportunity, and not to mention some really strong offensive/support cards are starting to come out.
Why I still keep you in my guild I completly dunno...

Short version for you : They should increase duration AI opponents on arena for new players, in 1vs1 after score 200 people can't get a match and in 2vs2 they need to create AI opponents too, as with score 0 without help of someone who did 400 score quest you won't get a match too,

To reply what you said, you can start recharge how many you want and you still won't get any matches on arena, because your score 200 won't get connected by system with even very weak f2p with score 800, so you will be waiting forever in queue with your powerful deck :love:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Kaynka" (Nov 28th 2017, 2:13am)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 5th 2016

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 6:21am

Agree you you, well im one of these supposed "whales" you call...hehehe, im not... But i know its difficult to new players reach the score of 800, should be much more easy to achive 800 points score and 400. And what you say here its a good solution to all players achive the min rank.

I think this game should have a lot of stuff missing, but no one will do nothing, im playing for 5 years seen ppl complaining about the system over along these years, explaining hundreds of good ideias. And none of then are implemented to the game. Our "voice" here its very low, our ideias will never reach the devs, that only think i one thing, earn money... and thats all. What they do, release new cards, more and more broken every month until the game its completly chaotic and unplayable. And only people that spend like crazy can stand at the end. And thats all. There are no new servers anywhere in the internet for more than a year. So i think they are earning the last caps until the KAL/ROM Europe closes forever.

I will tell one thing, if they dont do a new massive update until march, i will stop playing this game. The original game have lots of new stuff that we dont have here. And they dont implement here... why not? because Rom/Kal its diying.

...that would be you "quitting" for the SECOND time
  • Activate Facebook

• "bobeck" is male

Date of registration: Mar 18th 2016

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 10:14am

I'm glad that someone raised this issue on the forum.
this also occurred to me when I just created an account. and because of this problem, after a few days I left the game.
a month later, on a holiday when i was searching on the Internet, I saw the game again and re_entered only for fun . i was lucky enough that i found two oppos near my score, and with the help of them, after a week, i reached the score of nearly 800, and able to continue the game.
I 'm pretty sure if the developers were european or american, they would have been thinking about 200 to 800
In fact, this is a PVP game and no oppo in arena, can make new players to leave the game.
during these few years, I invited many players from different countries (from other games) to play KaL and have own clan here like other games.
after a while, I realized the absence of invited players. i asked them why they did not continue.
most of them complained about the lack of oppos after a certain score.
mine was over ( or a bit lower) than 800 and I could not help them. unfortunately, they all left the game because of this reason.
the problem is not a joke anyway.

(If dear GMs read this text; some of those players are really rich and could be good customers for the Gamigo, now they are consuming their money on other Games!)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "bobeck" (Nov 29th 2017, 11:16am)

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 11:49am

...that would be you "quitting" for the SECOND time
you quoted the entire text just to say that, i'm feeling important....(tks for your concern) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

At least have some respect for what people are saying here... about point system....and say something..... 8| :evil:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Walthamir" (Nov 28th 2017, 11:54am)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 10th 2015

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 1:50pm

Could be a solution for new players to create second account and use it for boosting score up to 800? I know it is not kosher, rules wise, but...

• Activate Facebook

• "bobeck" is male

Date of registration: Mar 18th 2016

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 2:31pm

Could be a solution for new players to create second account and use it for boosting score up to 800? I know it is not kosher, rules wise, but...

the problem is : new players are inexperienced and they do not know what exactly they have to do
like most of us when entered the game
on the other hand teaching them to make another acc and for score up causes they learn to boost in future and probably get banned. as you said its not kosher and fair
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 3:40pm

Well, yes. I agree. But on the other hand I don´t have any hope there will be done anything officialy. Frankly, I´m quite surprised that the game is still running...

• Activate Facebook

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 5:50pm

What i would like to see is some of these op and broken cards being given out in booster bonanza or daily logins a few months after they are released in gold rush or bumper pts. Seriously how the hell do you expect non cashers or low cashers to compete when every month the whales are getting 3-5 op cards. It's impossible when you release that many op cards over a month. Doomskar,lissandra,executor, that reflect magic dragon summoner. Give us some better cards in bonanza ect than cards like gobbleknight. I realize the game is pay to win but there is no need to take the piss at least give us low vip a chance to win ffs.

• Activate Facebook

• "Kaynka" is female

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 6:46pm

People wanna ban each other for everything in this game, I see phrases like reported or I will ban you etc every week, so creating alt is against rules officialy, fighting against your own IP will cause you a ban if someone reports for sure, even if that won't be score boosting and even normal trades with other users a.k.a. diffrent IPs etc was banable during iArches era, it was said surrender is not a fight. Anyways like peep above said that will be solution for advanced users not starting newbies, as for them is too hard to understand why they can't draw noone and try call someone on public etc with near score :love:
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

DaniSmith (28.11.2017)

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 8:38pm

Again, I understand and I know what I suggested is against rules. But if providers of this game don´t care about their players, I as a player don´t care about their rules. Servers 1-4 are barren, auction house is empty most of the time. I have to solo bosses to get my daily quests done. They promised merge when? One year ago? Nothin happened. Some major update? Nada. Only milking addicts with releasing more and more broken cards, which ruins the game further.
Fixing bugs? Why? They even stopped to give some compensation for their poorly working servers. There was black out for more than 24 hours last weekend and nobody even apologises. They just don´t care.
So tell me, why would I care about some stupid rules

• Activate Facebook

YatoGod

Retired Teammember

Date of registration: Jun 26th 2017

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 10:34pm

Okay this is beginning to go way off-topic please remain on topic or I will have to close the thread also if any of you feel you have broke forum rules this is your chance to edit your posts. As for the main topic of this thread I can pass along to the product manager and see what he says

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 6th 2016

Tuesday, November 28th 2017, 11:24pm

Okay this is beginning to go way off-topic please remain on topic or I will have to close the thread also if any of you feel you have broke forum rules this is your chance to edit your posts. As for the main topic of this thread I can pass along to the product manager and see what he says
Well, I'm glad someone shows up to say something. Starts off talking about the wrong thing, but at least we hear that some actions may be taken.

Back to the topic, I do believe that it's very far from being fair for new players. They just rarely get a chance to perform since a) some players are just too strong for them and b) the devs expect people to always be coming into the game so they'll always have an opponent around their score, no matter how low it is.
  • Activate Facebook

• "DemiNoob" is female

Date of registration: Jul 12th 2017

Wednesday, November 29th 2017, 7:42am

very annoying, when we are in the arena to find a balanced opponent.
always in the grasp by the strongest, they take advantage of players who have weaknesses.
very boring, scoring a score after we win with a worthy opponent. and to repeat the fight. The strongest comes to seize happiness, it becomes a challenge that makes the heart rage for losing the score.
and they can only see defeat or give up in the first seconds!

• Activate Facebook

• "azuron96" is male

Date of registration: Nov 10th 2017

Thursday, November 30th 2017, 7:56pm

I was lucky enough to find a guild with similarly leveled people and helped each other out in s17. others may not be so lucky.
But they might not be willing to invest time on non-substantial revenue producing elements.
Not to mention, developers change frequently in games like these. So touching old parts might lead to more bugs.
But I agree, AI should last longer. atleast till 600s or 700s

• Activate Facebook