You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "DeadlySins" is male
  • "DeadlySins" started this thread

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Thursday, October 26th 2017, 8:56pm

Signing off for a while until KAL gets it things together

Well guys i have been playing on KAL for almost 2 years now - Start on S16- then jumped to S17.

I enjoyed playing, but what im finding out is that this game is stuck in a loop. most of my complaints are coming from S17.
* you haven't released tarots & V/V packs
* the only time you seem to let tarots come out is if the server crashed for a long period of time or you failed to deliver forum gifts. (annoying & sad)
* you continually re-cycle the same cards repeatedly, I mean its nice but come on, there are so many more cards then this to this game.
* game support sucks, and don't respond within a reasonable time.

some of the PMs and mods work their ass off but give excuses.

Well, this platform lost another whale. you really need to listen to your customer base. if we ask for something and we are spending the money on the game then our voices should be heard. we your customer base doesn't feel that we are being heard, we've asked for a merger on S16 for over a year and with no explanation you don't give a direct answer on why. you blame the dev's for everything you can't answer. Until this is resolved I will not come back. I rather spend my money on other things.

Peace Out, truly hope things get better otherwise I will never come back.

DeadlySins.
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "Alenka" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Thursday, October 26th 2017, 9:03pm

Sad to see you go. I understand your frustration. Hopefully you will have a reason to come back soon (merge, VV packs..) Have fun till then. ;)

• Activate Facebook

• "Tripp1000_" is male

Date of registration: Feb 4th 2016

Thursday, October 26th 2017, 10:07pm

Sad to lose more players :thumbdown:

[System] Tripp1000_ ended Alenka's 20 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Kaynie's 18 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended Marcino's 7 win-streak!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbup:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 5th 2016

Thursday, October 26th 2017, 11:04pm

301 Moved Permanently

Bye Felicia
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Friday, October 27th 2017, 3:03am

Game is almost dead anyways I remember the good old days when it took 3 seconds in que to get a pvp match. They won’t change they will let game die. It doesn’t matter how much you pay or how much you play everything is downhill. Do what I did and save your cash not worth investing in this game.

• Activate Facebook

wayney

Common

Date of registration: Jan 19th 2016

Friday, October 27th 2017, 4:32am

Well how about them not updating the time until sunday and stopping the showdown the time has already changed i dont understand it, its pathetic!!! the time changes when its supposed to not when these say,so why not update it accordingly no they would rather p people off and stop showdown!

• Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Friday, October 27th 2017, 4:37am

SadFace

EDIT- Also it was very stupid to split up the player base by adding in German and French servers.

Probably well over 80% of the players on english servers speak another language as their first. English 2nd :sleeping:

Midane - On all the time, but cant host events. hue hue hue idk how i got this position.

Hire new GMs for English servers. Some just afk on forums all day and never host events.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "These Heaux" (Oct 27th 2017, 8:06am)

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Friday, October 27th 2017, 1:03pm

Also it was very stupid to split up the player base by adding in German and French servers.

Probably well over 80% of the players on english servers speak another language as their first. English 2nd
Agree with you, its kind of weird, have german and french servers splited, why not just merge all the servers, The new servers all togheter, the old servers all togheter. That will make this game much more fun for everyone. I think everyone talks at least english, or have the basis for that...Im not english and i talk english... so why a french or a german cannot communicate with other people...whatever. 8o
“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook