You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Walthamir" is male
  • "Walthamir" started this thread

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 3:22pm

Request for a better accurate Event List

I have a request, its possible to make a more accurate Event List?, we never know what cards will come for gold rush, when are the gold rush, and supremacy, when are the recharge cards date, when are these pegasus blesing kind of events, when are secrets of the tarot, what cards comes for booster bonnanza, its really anoying when we spend money in some events and then comes another ones better, not all of us are millionares to spend money in all events of the month, so its better if we have a more accurate list with the dates and exact stuff, because some of us need to chose better where and when to spend better our money. I dont know what this happens here, i am a old player and used to play "Rise of Mythos" and all the events are super accurate and explained in the forums. Dont know why you cant do this here. I belive im not the only one complaining about this. Because its not the 2nd or 3rd time that happens to me, wasted money in some events and then comes another one better that i should spend. So heres my request.

Regards. :cursing:

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 3:25pm

More money in their pockets when you fail to double dip

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 3:57pm

Or not... 1 Whale for every 20 mini whales like me. lolol, so its just like that instead of recharge 2x 100 euros like i did this month, i now recharge for 30k gold rush, so they will lose 100 euros because i will not recharge for this event, because i dont have a clue that this event will come and with gluttony :cursing: . Im so pissed off. So they will lose now instead of win more cash, and i belive that happens to a lot of ppl. And things like this make me stop playing.... So again they will lose. :cursing::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 4:16pm

What you can do is recharge 30k on friday. Theres recharge card every friday.

You get 300 pegasus box. Legend and gl angel card-lysandra
Gluttony red ruby.

But keep in mind that kal has been providing poor service and looks like its gonna die. People recharge to compete in post and gs. But when server goes down during the most important tournament in the game, then what is the point of recharging and competing.

My friends and i are gonna skip all this until we see service improve

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Oct 24th 2017, 7:40pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 6:49pm

Quoted

I THINK I WILL DO THE SAME!!!! :cursing:

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 9:42pm

Agreed, the list should be fully detailed. The current list formating regularly screws ppl over and also hurts the fair play as GMs/Mods and their friends, they share intel with (eventho they signed a nda) have huge advantages imo.

The decision to remove dates from certain events was lost on me too but it came from above and has to be done that way now. As for the accusation of sharing intel and use of the word 'they' which seems to be all inclusive, if you have any evidence of this or even a convicing argument then you should contact Support, Demadrend or Scimitar. Alternatively, just keep making the accusation every now and again so that others may believe it rather than taking action.
:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 9:45pm

I bet you Dema sends himself 100 black opal and 10bill silver. Huge advantage!

Repotted. Unban tyler1

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 9:52pm

the main point was that GM/Mods itself have the advantage, due to knowing the exact dates of Events and Cards in Rush/Bonanza/Daily Login before everyone else. Its naive to believe that its a coincidence that certain people always sell Card XY right before it becomes available for free/rubies. The sharring of the intel with friends/family is like a known secret, everyone will deny it ofc, but its just human to do it.

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 9:59pm

the main point was that GM/Mods itself have the advantage, due to knowing the exact dates of Events and Cards in Rush/Bonanza/Daily Login before everyone else. Its naive to believe that its a coincidence that certain people always sell Card XY right before it becomes available for free/rubies. The sharring of the intel with friends/family is like a known secret, everyone will deny it ofc, but its just human to do it.

Agree. Humans are greedy.

You cant unsee what has been seen
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 10:13pm

I only look at the MR to compile the event list and I don't have any friends to share anything with, but as a general point about the human condition I can't argue with the logic. That doesn't mean everyone on the team is guilty of sharing intel if one person is sharing intel. Without any proof to back the probability that anyone is sharing intel it's just a statement of accusation. Anyone who does share intel is breaking their agreement or contract with Gamigo, so in my honest opinion it would be a rather foolish thing to do and the gain isn't particularly worthwhile in my estimation. Of course, that's not to imply your assumption is wrong, it may well be right but without any proof it's just a sweeping allegation which really doesn't belong on the public forums.

Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 10:24pm

Likewise. :thumbup: i see some accusation on your end. But being on the team grants you priviledge.

#Priviledge
This applies to everything in life. Whether you take advantage of it or not, thats on you. But you got a head start.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FBQx8FmOT_0

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 10:30pm

Then put those accusations in a complaint to Support and if I need reprimanding I will accept my punishment. Not that I remember accusing anyone of anything, but still. The privilege that I get is equal to yours, I just don't assume mine.

Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 10:34pm

I dont got time to worry about you. Im just stating that you're a hypocrite thats all :thumbup:

#stayinyolane

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 10:40pm

Most statements, if they are aiming to be factual, are backed up by evidence. All I see is a lot of statements from you. I am sure I am hypcrite, though not by intent. If you wish to continue this discussion feel free to hit my PM but we are clearly both offtopic here. Again, not by intent.

Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

• "Walthamir" is male

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 11:36pm

wow. i never expect that his post will go so far. just to be clear, i'm not accusing anyone here, just made a request to someone put a more accurate list of events like i'm used to have in "rise of mythos". Because it screwed a lot of players, including myself, and in my point of view, that decision from above/superiors its not at all a good decision, i think you should review that decision, because in game a lot of players complain about that. Players that recharge every month like myself and contribute for this game. And no one likes that undetailed lits of events, nobody. Maybe the only ones that don't complain are the whales that are 1 or 2 max 3, vs more than 30-40 players that in total recharge far more than that whales. I can only talk about s-17 don't know whats happen in other servers or clusters.

But its not good for the players, and for the strategy in game, for the money spend and for everything in game don't know what will happen in the future. If i know previously that a gold rush with 30k you can get a gluttony godlike, 10k fire ruby, i surely will keep my money to recharge now...

Stuff like this make me think if i will continue playing here....

Regards :thumbdown:

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 11:40pm

Think of it from a business perspective. Its extra money in their pocket. As a consumer you just gotta be smarter with your decisions and learn from how kal functions.

They used to do gold rush in the middle of the week and the cutoff would be the day before recharge event. Double profit right there. Same goes with forum recharge event.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Oct 24th 2017, 11:48pm)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 5th 2016

Wednesday, October 25th 2017, 4:33am

If TAROT PACKS come out ANY TIME SOON; _____is the one who is guilty of this! (Someone had probably 6 or 7 tarots in the AH at the beginning of the week, and about 5 or 6 on there today)
Mark my damn words, their* corruption needs to be purged!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "LinkGallent" (Oct 25th 2017, 4:58am)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 5th 2016

Monday, October 30th 2017, 9:38am

• Activate Facebook

• "DemiNoob" is female

Date of registration: Jul 12th 2017

Monday, October 30th 2017, 11:02am

this game seems to start to meet the level of saturation.LOL

• Activate Facebook