You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Focust" started this thread

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Friday, October 20th 2017, 12:32am

[Praise] S16 Compensation

Thank you team for the S16 Compensation! Very much appreciated!

-Focust

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Friday, October 20th 2017, 12:48am

thx and also for the comp on other servers

silver and fire opal thingy

[System] LOLuDied ended Tripp1000_'s 1 win-streak!

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

Dax

Common

Date of registration: Mar 18th 2017

Friday, October 20th 2017, 1:25am

As I commented on the previous thread I would like to thank the game admins for the compensation package. We may have sounded impatient, but it because we were unaware that further compensation was coming. I am happy that we got compensated for the downtime.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, October 20th 2017, 1:47am

What was the further compensation? :)

If I would add every win-streak I ended into my signature, the forum would collapse.
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Friday, October 20th 2017, 1:57am

Demadrend gave the impression he would check the data for Supremacy, PVP Ranking's and any 'other' running events in which eligible players would have likely missed out on those rewards. It was stated that he wouldn't rule out sending those rewards but needed more time. Until that is confirmed to be a verified fact it is just my interpretation, but it does sound like that is what he meant (at least to me).

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, October 20th 2017, 2:07am

Demadrend gave the impression he would check the data for Supremacy, PVP Ranking's and any 'other' running events in which eligible players would have likely missed out on those rewards. It was stated that he wouldn't rule out sending those rewards but needed more time. Until that is confirmed to be a verified fact it is just my interpretation, but it does sound like that is what he meant (at least to me).

I saw his message too and I understood it that way too. Just thought it has arrived now, because of the new thread and the positive posts. I do not play S16, so I can't check myself, but I am curious about it anyways, as I hope it will be fair for everyone. They usee to give out unfair compensation enough in the past, but dema seems to have the right touch.
If I would add every win-streak I ended into my signature, the forum would collapse.
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Friday, October 20th 2017, 2:30am

I think Demadrend's response got lost in the kerfuffle which took place after he gave the response. I attempted to reaffirm it as I understood it but that didn't stop the thread from drifting offtopic and being locked. That is not to say we haven't got the message that some players are not satisfied with the compensation, which I believe is 99.9% of s16 players if whoever came up with that statistic is genuinely delivering accurate feedback for everyone on s16. In reality (where Parabellum lives) most people appear to have found it acceptable and some are quite pleased with it. Some of those who were displeased with it now feel better that the other issues whcih affected them will be addressed. And they all lived happily ever after. The end?

Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, October 20th 2017, 4:44am

I think ppl will be happy if they get their pvp rewards, then the compensation would be more then generous. People probably who complained probably assumed that the compensation also covered them.

• Activate Facebook

• "Focust" started this thread

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Friday, October 20th 2017, 4:48am

I think Demadrend's response got lost in the kerfuffle which took place after he gave the response. I attempted to reaffirm it as I understood it but that didn't stop the thread from drifting offtopic and being locked. That is not to say we haven't got the message that some players are not satisfied with the compensation, which I believe is 99.9% of s16 players if whoever came up with that statistic is genuinely delivering accurate feedback for everyone on s16. In reality (where Parabellum lives) most people appear to have found it acceptable and some are quite pleased with it. Some of those who were displeased with it now feel better that the other issues whcih affected them will be addressed. And they all lived happily ever after. The end?

I am happy with compensation Parabellum count me as one of the 0.1 percent!!!! ^^
  • Activate Facebook

Dax

Common

Friday, October 20th 2017, 5:33am

I am happy with compensation Parabellum count me as one of the 0.1 percent!!!! ^^

I am also completely happy with the compensation. count me in the .1% as well.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Friday, October 20th 2017, 8:22am

Didnt get extra comp.

I didnt get extra comp...
Why?

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 24th 2017

Friday, October 20th 2017, 11:35am

can someone list me the compensation we got
i have 2 compensation which r blank, i dont know what that means
ty in advance

• Activate Facebook

Modesty

Common

Date of registration: Oct 20th 2017

Friday, October 20th 2017, 3:59pm

compensation server 16

I did not receive the compensation that everyone received through the mail.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Modesty" (Oct 20th 2017, 4:09pm)

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Friday, October 20th 2017, 5:10pm

if anyone feels they are missing compensation let me know via PM and confirm your Hero name so it can be checked. The first set of compensation was for the downtime and was sent to all s16 players. The 2nd batch was for events like Supremacy and was only given those who qualified. Some things, like the Royal Packs are not available in the tool to be sent so I believe that qualifying Heroes got some extra gold instead.

Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Dax

Common

Saturday, October 21st 2017, 1:04am

if anyone feels they are missing compensation let me know via PM and confirm your Hero name so it can be checked. The first set of compensation was for the downtime and was sent to all s16 players. The 2nd batch was for events like Supremacy and was only given those who qualified. Some things, like the Royal Packs are not available in the tool to be sent so I believe that qualifying Heroes got some extra gold instead.
As I understand it, you are correct. We had some black boxes which I think were royal packs. We weren't able to claim them so we got gold and cryptic Goblin packs.

So, if I understand it, you will have the black boxes which you can't claim but you got gold and elf packs to replace them. I think this was only for vip 4 players and above who missed out on supremacy.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Parabellum" (Oct 21st 2017, 3:50pm) with the following reason: Fixed double quote.

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 6:04pm

2nd batch Eta? Dema mention post, gs and supremacy

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dragon" (Oct 23rd 2017, 7:20pm)

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 7:28pm

ETA was last week. All compensation has been sent.

Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 7:41pm

ETA was last week. All compensation has been sent.

All? Please double check prior to your response. 2 blank mail remains unresolve follow by nothing on 2nd batch post dema response.
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 7:48pm

There is nothing to double check. The blank emails were replaced and the 2nd batch of compensation has already been sent. This has been confirmed by other s16 players. If you are missing anything, then let me know and I will check on that.

Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 7:48pm

In my opinion the best would be to set up a compensation policy (easiest would be to compensate the best case scenario of what people could have earned during regular playing in the downtime (assume everyone won post and GS)) and strictly stay with it, then we players know what to expect and no one would feel cheated anymore because he gets to much or to few compensation.
This is actually how I have been making Compo mails for missed rewards such as Guild Showdown, giving 1st or 2nd rank rewards to ALL players, divided into the 2 categories: Team prizes / Guild prizes. - But that still means I need to query all the teams who would have qualified, collect the Members lists for each guild, check Contribution to determine Team lists, build the mails and send.

One of the restrictions of the 'Send to All' Mail tool is that it is not very flexible. Building the lists of 'deserving' recipients for individual features or events takes time.

I just try to issue something that I think is fair for the widest possible audience across the server given the lengthy waiting and offline time suffered (I was in Budapest that weekend, sorry!) for all players.

Furthermore, additional mails to address GSD, Post-, Supremacy are by no means ruled out, just need some more time.

According to this i dont think "all" is sent.
  • Activate Facebook