You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

These Heaux

Legendary

• "These Heaux" started this thread

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 3:35am

Awaken Inspire priest skill

Perhaps only staff can answer this because they have test server but with some of the awaken skills they have a new animation.

As most know Awaken smite looks pretty badass. So does Awaken Inspire have a cool animation when used?

thx :)

[System] LOLuDied ended Tripp1000_'s 1 win-streak!

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 4:07am

It looks like this, not sure if that's different to the unawakened animation or not.

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

• "These Heaux" started this thread

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 6:09am

Oo thats neat you could clip that O_O

Just used my gl version...same animation :(

Ty though for testing it out. Lookin for skills that have a diff animation 8)

[System] LOLuDied ended Tripp1000_'s 1 win-streak!

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook