You are not logged in.

[Feedback] Server 16 comp

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 11:17pm

Shall do, but you can all login again right? The issue is fixed but the compensation has not been given?

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 11:30pm

Shall do, but you can all login again right? The issue is fixed but the compensation has not been given?

Correct - we can log in again but have not received any compensation for downtime.
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 11:35pm

Okay, I wrongly assumed that compo had been sent already by iArches. I will try to make this happen tomorrow now that Demadrend is back from his vacation.

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 27th 2016

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 10:12am

Correct - we can log in again but have not received any compensation for downtime.

Indeed. all we have received so far is a gift fragment which i think this is for the missed day of the gift fragment event for talen hotspur card. Aside from this, there has been nothing else. Events like supremacy and forbidden zone were not extended for us as we missed a few days. guild showdown has been missed, same for pvp post season in which has an additional problem in where no one in server 16 received their rewards from the previous season. scores have not reset either.

Hopefully there will be further news on how this goes Parabellum. I don't mind too much about the other things, but i would like the gold + medals from the pvp season :D
  • Activate Facebook

• "Cypher" is male

Date of registration: Oct 27th 2016

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 10:24am

since supremacy just ended
game went down friday i m told 18:00 CET -ish
some lost 2 others 3 days, now supremacy had been extended 1 day true
that didn't cover it
I for one chose not to put in an extra 1400g (700 for those that could do it early enough on friday)
some did

so pretty please keep that in mind and imo
for those ending on 600 points, send their frags
or refund those ending on 600 that actually bought the 8th pack already
(don't know if you can check that tbh)

also lxl,
i don't know if they can figure out what the ranking on friday was
since nothing got reset we are now almost a week later so ppl will have lost or gained some spots :S

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Cypher" (Oct 18th 2017, 10:49am)

• Activate Facebook

Kode

Common

Date of registration: Sep 4th 2016

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 6:25pm

I didn't get any compensation.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 12th 2016

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 1:25am

I haven't received any compensation...and I lost a chance to get opal frags from supremacy because of it

• Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 1:27am

hi, just letting the staff know that I did not receive compensation.

Just making it known in case Kal team was not aware of it. Thx, I will wait patiently as I am sure you guys have more important things going on and have not forgotten that Kal was down for a few days.

[System] LOLuDied ended Tripp1000_'s 1 win-streak!

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 1:47am

Just making it known in case Kal team was not aware of it. Thx, I will wait patiently as I am sure you guys have more important things going on and have not forgotten that Kal was down for a few days.

Thx for letting them know These Heaux!

Or was this meant in Jest?

8o
  • Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 1:49am

8o

well i did not want to ASSUME that they knew the servers were down this weekend.

So i just wanted to post it and give them notice of whats been going on.

As a lot of things behind the scenes is happening....sometimes they can forget! But not server 16! We will remind them daily 1000x too 8)

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 1:55am

8o

well i did not want to ASSUME that they knew the servers were down this weekend.

As a lot of things behind the scenes is happening....sometimes they can forget! But not server 16! We will remind them daily 1000x too 8)

Okay thank you for your diligence These Heaux!

I was going to remind them myself but I'm glad to see that you're on top of it.

As a team, we should strive to remind them amongst ourselves each day until suitable compensation is received. Thank you!!!

-Focust
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 2:20am

8o

As a team, we should strive to remind them amongst ourselves each day until suitable compensation is received. Thank you!!!

-Focust

yeaaa, teamwork makes the dream work! lets chase everyday!
  • Activate Facebook

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 2:47am

8o

-Focust

yeaaa, teamwork makes the dream work! lets chase everyday!

That's right Dragon! As a team, we can do it! As a team, we can accomplish anything!!!
  • Activate Facebook

Dax

Common

• "Dax" started this thread

Date of registration: Mar 18th 2017

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 4:32am

Downtime Compensation

Hi Parabellum:
As server 16 people are frustrated, allow me to explain if you would.
Most received some end of season rewards and sundae rewards.
The reason for my concern and probably others is that we (ONLY SERVER 16 ) could not log in from Thursday until late Sunday/early Monday.
We missed Guild showdown, 4 days of forbidden zone, we lost consecutive log in rewards, 4 days of battlements, 4 days of being able to boss or pvp. days of undead lucky week.

I believe we received no compensation for the 4 days of missed playing time. If all of the servers were down, that is one thing, but only server 16 was down for the 4 days. It would be nice if we would be rewarded for 4 days of not being able to play. With activity waning, it would be nice if the game would reward the active people of server 16 with something for trying to log in for 4 straight days. It wasn't K&L that was at fault, but the game was down for server 16 for 4 days and we lost a lot of bonuses that the other 16 servers got.

So that is why server 16 players are frustrated.

As I stated, if all servers were down, it is one thing, but server 16 in particular was down for 4 days, so I would think that the developers would throw a little something towards server 16 as the low activity i already creating some discord among the few guilds that re still active.

In my opinion, it would be nice to throw something at the guys that continually tried to log in from server 16 for 4 days while the rest of the servers were able to log in and play a usual.
  • Activate Facebook

Velen

Common

Date of registration: Nov 30th 2016

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 5:24am

We missed Guild showdown, 4 days of forbidden zone, we lost consecutive log in rewards, 4 days of battlements, 4 days of being able to boss or pvp. days of undead lucky week.

We missed PVP Season rewards and Post Season too. Some peoples got Gift Fragments comp for Talen Hotspur card event but I don't. I know some peoples didn't get them too.
  • Activate Facebook

Zidane

Game Master

Date of registration: Jul 3rd 2017

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 5:26am

Hi Parabellum:
As server 16 people are frustrated, allow me to explain if you would.
Most received some end of season rewards and sundae rewards.
The reason for my concern and probably others is that we (ONLY SERVER 16 ) could not log in from Thursday until late Sunday/early Monday.

I believe we received no compensation for the 4 days of missed playing time. If all of the servers were down, that is one thing, but only server 16 was down for the 4 days. It would be nice if we would be rewarded for 4 days of not being able to play. With activity waning, it would be nice if the game would reward the active people of server 16 with something for trying to log in for 4 straight days. It wasn't K&L that was at fault, but the game was down for server 16 for 4 days and we lost a lot of bonuses that the other 16 servers got.

So that is why server 16 players are frustrated.

As I stated, if all servers were down, it is one thing, but server 16 in particular was down for 4 days, so I would think that the developers would throw a little something towards server 16 as the low activity i already creating some discord among the few guilds that re still active.

In my opinion, it would be nice to throw something at the guys that continually tried to log in from server 16 for 4 days while the rest of the servers were able to log in and play a usual.
Now, no one said that you guys weren't getting anything.... You're just waiting for our Product Manager to put the (most likely generous) compensation package together. Do try to treat each other (and us) with a bit more respect.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 26th 2016

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 5:49am

Isnt it weird that most of the players that r being impatient r the best in S16?I mean it wouldnt change much if u got the rewards.

• Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 5:59am

I am patiently awaiting :)

i dont know why dragon feels the name to make a fuss over this stuff. Its like they have other things to attend to 1st.

8|
  • Activate Facebook

• "Cypher" is male

Date of registration: Oct 27th 2016

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 9:17am

I am patiently awaiting :)

i dont know why dragon feels the name to make a fuss over this stuff. Its like they have other things to attend to 1st.

how about adding quietly to that patiently ??

not that i don't agree with you btw on the part that it has been addressed
and another million same posts won't make a difference

@ Khalil,
that is because they are the ones that miss out on the most,
not even going there that ppl having put money in this game expect a degree of service. ( ya silly I know but I m guilty of the same to some degree )

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Cypher" (Oct 19th 2017, 9:31am)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 27th 2016

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 11:00am

well, I believe the compensation for downtime has been sent out for s16. got 1k gold, 1 million silver, 9 opal fragments, 2 cryptic beast packs, a talen hotspur card, and 2 blank mails (not sure what that is supposed to be) but I am still satisfied with the comp.

• Activate Facebook