You are not logged in.

[Criticism] want to stop playing

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

DemiNoob

Common

• "DemiNoob" is female
  • "DemiNoob" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 12th 2017

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 5:09pm

want to stop playing

after I lost my card, made me sick and wanted to stop playing, with no evidence and I did not get to take it because I thought, the pack I bought was automatically in the can after I checked, and the card was not there.
already 2x experience, .the first card has been given. the second as there is no response that says wait or wait for the process.

* an annoyed swordsman always gets dirty words inside the game * :P:P:P

DemiNoob S17

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 7:43pm

How did you lose your card?

And with no evidence??? Theres a chance that they have logs that they can check.

Also - Might take support a loooooooooooooong time to reply back. What card was it anyways?

[System] LOLuDied ended Tripp1000_'s 1 win-streak!

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

• "Cyber662" is male

Date of registration: Mar 2nd 2016

Monday, October 16th 2017, 3:10pm

My friend lost his in-game data and now stop playing, any clue?

:love: So, this is my love story. I hope she would be mine, and her name is Angie. :love:
  • Activate Facebook

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2017

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 1:27am

If you dropped connection after or during opening the pack your card will be gone. If you are consistently having problems crashing while playing please make sure your internet connection is stable and use an ethernet connection to stabilize it more-so if you are having connection problems.

Game data doesn't just up and run away... if they have lost data they should send a ticket to support.gamigo.com

:heart: iArches :heart:
Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 1:32am

How are you people losing these cards??? Nowhere have I read any sensible explanation on how you lost them.....unless it was done by....

[System] LOLuDied ended Tripp1000_'s 1 win-streak!

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook