You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Demadrend

Product Manager

• "Demadrend" is male
  • "Demadrend" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Monday, October 9th 2017, 5:36pm

[Info] - 7 Days Bonus Gold - missing Gold?

Hello All,

As some of you may remember and have been affected by, the '7 Days of Bonus Gold' event ended early.

A few days after this happened, I received a list of all participants and have already sent them the 75% Bonus Gold of their initial investment(in full, irrespective of whether they claimed 1-2 days bonus already).

Since then I have had reports of people missing their initial Gold Investment (the Gold Pack you use to start the event and what the 75% is based on).

If YOU are missing this Gold, please write me a Private Message on the Forum with all the usual faff:

- Server
- Character Name
- Gold Amount Invested (I will be checking, so please no naughty liars here)

Did You Know: After 'investing' that initial Gold Pack, you can claim it back immediately! It does not affect your daily Gold collection of the Bonus Gold. It is simply a 'trigger' to activate the event.

:D Demadrend :D
Product Manager
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook