You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

These Heaux

Legendary

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 8:06pm

Not sure why you guys are in such rush. Para already said reward is on the way, obviously the delay is due to an issue with Arches/GM tool, hopefully she's okay that's the most important thing. Keep yourself busy with other activities, there is so much to do in life than staring at your screen.

No, most would agree in this situation that the rewards are way more important.

Compensation should be given out due to delay, and most importantly because of that terrrrrrrible recharge card thats out right now
#NoJusticeForCheaters

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

• "DonaldTrump" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 11:21pm

Not sure why you guys are in such rush. Para already said reward is on the way, obviously the delay is due to an issue with Arches/GM tool, hopefully she's okay that's the most important thing. Keep yourself busy with other activities, there is so much to do in life than staring at your screen.
Dragon i believe this is a forum for Kal Game not Life Game. so it's normal people complain with issues related to this game, and not about life. lololol, anyway the rewards are taking to long, to long, and that 7th day event its screwed and we lost money. REAL money, that's about life.... and its normal that people are upset about this situations. And i believe they have some issue or problem. And all will be solved soon. :love:
“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

• "DeadlySins" is male

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 4:06am

anymore updates on when this will be resolved -

going on 5-6 days.

do we have a ETA on when we'll receive the fix.

• Activate Facebook

• "Aniket181" is male

Date of registration: Sep 25th 2016

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 4:57am

Hello:)

We still haven't received rewards from the Event Part 3. We also have not got the 7 Day Gold bonus, which for many of us is somewhere in the 1500+ pending gold range, and we also have not received the Event Part 4 rewards.

In short, we haven't gotten anything for the past 2.5 weeks.

Any idea what is going on?

Thanks!

The Emperor is within the Church, not above it.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 8th 2017

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 11:33am

the worst is that they do not even give any information. An apology throws one package and thinks it will be okay. It's a great game with great potential, but this indifference will discourage a lot of players. For 7+ days you say that rewards are on the way. it's sending over Alaska ?.

Lord Voldemoet returns :evil:

• Activate Facebook

ID.

Rare

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 4:02pm

can we get octobers event list please

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 8:05pm

over two weeks for event 3

over a week for event 4

ive never seen anything like this are we even gonna get these rewards and if so I hope there is some good will or at least a reasonable explanation as to why this has been handled so poorly. ive been patient but I lost a chance at jin as well chance to enchant the godlike armor during the enchant event I feel like we are never going to receive the rewards that we went and did the event for at this rate my patience is gone

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 8:05pm

I need data to prepare the event list and I don't have it yet, will sort it out as soon as I can. I believe the unclaimable Bonus Gold from the 7 Days of Bonus Gold event has now been sent to those who participated. I also believe that the September Sundae rewards are once again in the process of being sent out after another unexpected delay. Apologies to all affected.

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

• "Tripp1000_" is male

Date of registration: Feb 4th 2016

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 8:12pm

Compensation sounds about right. Its been a long wait and i am sure you noticed the frustration from the players who took part.

Alenka is the bomb :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
[System] Tripp1000_ ended LOLuDied's 18 win-streak!
[System] Tripp1000_ ended TheGrimReaper's 9 win-streak!
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 8:19pm

agree with you tripp but don't hold your breath and apology and comp would be great cause this is absolutely ridiculous at least stuff is starting to get sent at last

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 8:45pm

over two weeks for event 3

over a week for event 4

ive never seen anything like this are we even gonna get these rewards and if so I hope there is some good will or at least a reasonable explanation as to why this has been handled so poorly. ive been patient but I lost a chance at jin as well chance to enchant the godlike armor during the enchant event I feel like we are never going to receive the rewards that we went and did the event for at this rate my patience is gone

also the Element you could pick for the Battlements can't be exchanged anymore, who knows when the Element Exchange will be around the next time :)
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 8:49pm

If the partial data for October that was in the September Maintenance Request has not changed, then Elements should be back this month. I will need the final copy before I can confirm but that was part of the reason why I chose Elements, so fingers crossed...

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Monday, October 2nd 2017, 8:59pm

There should be a consume exchange element in october as i dont see one before the recharge.

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 9:08am

I need data to prepare the event list and I don't have it yet, will sort it out as soon as I can. I believe the unclaimable Bonus Gold from the 7 Days of Bonus Gold event has now been sent to those who participated. I also believe that the September Sundae rewards are once again in the process of being sent out after another unexpected delay. Apologies to all affected.

when will you receive the data? Another unexpected delay on the September Sundae rewards?
  • Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 11:14am

this is an outrage!

Been waiting for that gold so i can buy my first op card! >:(

Compensation - Vice pack! Since the missing gold cost me getting something nice for my newb army

#NoJusticeForCheaters

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

These Heaux

Legendary

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 7:33pm

God created the earth in 7 days.....takes Kal over a week to send out in game rewards!

Where is this Annoucement to what the freaking HOLD UP is

:cursing:

#NoJusticeForCheaters

8|
  • Activate Facebook

• "Alenka" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 7:37pm

LOL :D

• Activate Facebook

• "RandomNub" is male

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2017

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 7:45pm

ha ha

http://prntscr.com/elw8aa did i just get stronger with anyu? :rolleyes:
put up a fight for what you love! :love:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3sRdbaMwgk ;)
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Tuesday, October 3rd 2017, 8:13pm

LOLuCried

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 17th 2017

Wednesday, October 4th 2017, 4:14am

Forget the september 26th ive never ******* gotten the september 17 rewards!!!!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Parabellum" (Oct 5th 2017, 12:53am) with the following reason: Obscured profanity.

• Activate Facebook