You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Kaynie

Legendary

• "Kaynie" started this thread

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 6:04pm

something you should be aware of before buying The Void Dragon

Dear KaL Community,

not only that Gamigo does not update our Tower Shop, they also try to make money with the Cards that are supposed to be added there. First it was Feral Liana and now The Void Dragon. They aren't very strong and game breaking but I think you all should be aware that they add it as a big recharge for a card that is supposed to be obtainable for free. Be aware thar they might add the cards into the tower shop soon after the recharge, so buy it on your own risk.

:love:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kaynie" (Sep 12th 2017, 6:14pm)

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 6:13pm

Are you basing your opinion on what other versions of the game do again? Just because they were tower shop cards in the Chinese version (or whatever) doesn't mean they are 'supposed' to be available for free in this version. You are of course entitled to your opinion but your recent opinions are on comparisons that should not be made (in my opinion).

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

• "Kaynie" started this thread

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 6:16pm

Thanks for your reply, but this thread is aimed to other players, i have no interest in your opinion, otherwise I would have started the thread in the feedback section.

:love:
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 6:22pm

Thanks for the status update.

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 7:21pm

Who still recharges? The fact that we said merge was gonna happen back in april... and its almost october.

All the recharge card seems to be obtainable oneway or another in the
future. Like what they did with salaine bonaza. Everyone pretty much got
one.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "YatoGod" (Sep 12th 2017, 10:25pm) with the following reason: edited merging two posts

• Activate Facebook

false

Common

Date of registration: Aug 5th 2017

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 8:10pm

All I can say is maybe people running this game should pay closer attention to the other versions of this game cause it seems they r doing much better than this one. Maybe u all should take notes. :P

• Activate Facebook

• "Ephiny" has been banned

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 8:40pm

All I can say is maybe people running this game should pay closer attention to the other versions of this game cause it seems they r doing much better than this one. Maybe u all should take notes. :P

Much better in what, in know when to shut down system, then yeah. Pretty only RoM left and totally dead Chinese version, all other closed, by owners due to lack of income...

Ban me pernamently on forum please, I'm useless, worthless anyways and can't abide your rules, no matter how hard I'm trying, YOU always find inproper, vulgar things or say that I'm discussing something etc. ;(
  • Activate Facebook

YatoGod

Date of registration: Jun 26th 2017

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 9:44pm

Hello everyone, please remember to adhere to forum rules and keep it clean, I will be forced to lock this thread if you cannot. While I and the rest of the team do not wish to silence your voice we do have to make sure things adhere to forum rules and terms of service. Just keep that in mind. so if you feel you have broken any rules please edit your posts. Otherwise have a great day

• Activate Facebook

• "DonaldTrump" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 12:23pm

its why they need to make just one game equal to everyone, WTF are so many different versions of this game. When i play [KingsAndLegends], i play [KingsAndLegends], don't play [KingsAndLegends] from the wild west, or play[KingsAndLegends] goblin edition, or [KingsAndLegends] smurfs go to feast, or [KingsAndLegends] chinatown version, or [KingsAndLegends] get a big co...., Whatever So why its so many different versions of this game.... thats a question i will never be answered.

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zidane" (Sep 19th 2017, 3:02am)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 18th 2016

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 5:04pm

who will pay for useless viod-drag with 9 turns CD? and probably It do nothing if the other side has the wheel on the field
If we bought Modesty (with more better performance) with the same price, it was much more suitable
imho,it even overprise with 4k of tower coins

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "bobeck" (Sep 14th 2017, 6:46pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "DonaldTrump" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Monday, September 18th 2017, 8:11pm

9cd its to much for this card, he affects all enemy creatures when enters the battlefield. So when he enters the wheel loses is effects for 3 turns, but the wheel will prevent other creatures of the forgetfulness effect because is ability only triggered when he enters the battlefield. Same happens with Elder dragon kane, When Kane its in the same line of the wheel, only wheel loses is effects, in the next turn the rest of enemy creatures in the line will lose is abilities, because kane its a permanent effect and not an effect that triggers when the creature enters.

So resuming the Wheel loses effects first, preventing other creatures of the forgetful effect. Its why i said, trigger effects that are activated when the creature enters the battlefield are not so good than most people think. A simple Sphynx can prevent some colossal effects to trigger, like this one.

Its not a bad creature, but 9cd its to much, for the effect he does.... just my opinion. :thumbup:

I edited this post just to say, that this creature its not bad at all, the only i say its he have much cp, but he is very strong, and can change the tide of battle, specially in godlike. :love:

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DonaldTrump" (Sep 19th 2017, 4:51pm)

• Activate Facebook