You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "DonaldTrump" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 2:36am

QUEST 3: ARMY OF ONE (CHALLENGE HALL QUEST)
The Goblins at Shimmering Cave have so much hidden treasure. Beat this boss on your own and they will share some of it with you. Capture a screenshot just before the victory turn for 400 Gold.

another question...hehehehe

i should beat the boss alone, but what difficult? hard, normal, easy...???? ?(
“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 2:40am

At the highest level that is unlocked for you. Screenshots of Heroes on Stage 3 mounts doing Easy mode will be rejected. It is assumed that most people will play fair and complete the quest at the appropriate difficulty for their respective levels.

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 3:49am

How many names do we need to find on the cross puzzle for it to count as a completed quest?

[System] LOLuDied ended Tripp1000_'s 1 win-streak!

Successfully defended against [Tripp1000_s1] < ha ha, my castle killed you ^^

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 3:55am

Answered that on the previous page. 1 valid name will complete that quest if you only want 2x Halfblood Awakened Fragments. If you want more, gotta find more. Also, you cannot submit your FAP.

Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 4:00am

Answered that on the previous page. 1 valid name will complete that quest if you only want 2x Halfblood Awakened Fragments. If you want more, gotta find more. Also, you cannot submit your FAP.

oppsy. I found the question/answer.

I mean Fap or Fap N is an ability right? :P
[System] LOLuDied ended Tripp1000_'s 1 win-streak!

Successfully defended against [Tripp1000_s1] < ha ha, my castle killed you ^^

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 4:01am

It's an ability for sure, but not a KAL one :D

Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

• "Aniket181" is male

Date of registration: Sep 25th 2016

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 4:23am

Hello :)

So to keep it simple:

Target: Get all 5 Quests completed, thereby gaining 3x Opal Frags + Fire Ruby possibility

Quest 1: Pick 1 out of 8 listed locations, do the battle and take SS. No matter the hidden card, Quest will be marked as completed upon winning any battle.
Quest 2: Find at least 1 card name, ability, or class. More, the merrier. Quest will be marked as completed upon finding at least 1 word.
Quest 3: Beat Stage 2 of Shimmering Cave on respective difficulty. So in my case, lvl.66 with no mount or leg gear, Medium difficulty should be alright? Quest will be marked as completed upon beating Stage 2 Goblin Boss, by yourself.
Quest 4: Defeat enemy Battlement, and attempt 1 of 4 listed positions to gain bonus rewards. If you can't, just do a normal successful Battlement. Quest will be marked as completed upon defeating enemy Battlement.
Quest 5: Use Trumpet to broadcast weird/lame joke, and take SS. Quest will be marked as completed upon doing so.

For all 5 Quests, take screenshot (SS), and submit to Ser Parabellum of the Kingsguard.

Am I right in what I have stated?

Cheers!

The Emperor is within the Church, not above it.
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 4:30am

Yes, that's right. If Shimmering Cave Hard is unlocked you should really do that though, for the challenge if nothing else. It's the easiest boss stage after all.

Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 2nd 2016

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 9:00am

is it that cannot use mount when fighting shimmering cave?

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 10:16am

When do we get the price? I only need 3 more frags to make my first black opal :p

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Maxim95" (Sep 3rd 2017, 11:28am)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 11:50am

The lures which are on offer from the townsfolk who need your assistance may well cloud your judgement in locating the Legendary card!

Is this a tip to find the right choice?

If not you should really put clues somewhere to get it right!

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 2:47pm

You can use mounts, he was saying he doesn't expect people with stage 3 horses, good saddles and good cards to be doing easy difficulty because that is just a joke. So use do the boss on hard difficulty
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 3:49pm

Can't you just have multiple ppl do it and tell them to surr for SS xD

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 9:32pm

At the highest level that is unlocked for you. Screenshots of Heroes on Stage 3 mounts doing Easy mode will be rejected. It is assumed that most people will play fair and complete the quest at the appropriate difficulty for their respective levels.
I can see easy mode being rejected as you get 3 AI partners to go with you, however it is not specified on the event page that starting at level 35 you had to do Shimmering Cave on hard mode to complete it. If I wasn't confident in my new deck I wasn't going to attempt hard mode, it should have been specified I think.
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 9:33pm

When do we get the price? I only need 3 more frags to make my first black opal :p
I said week to week for the quest prizes on the main thread, I cannot say exactly when as I don't send them.

What Dilligence said is correct, I was saying that high level players shouldn't be doing Shimmering Cave on Easy mode.

Can't you just have multiple ppl do it and tell them to surr for SS xD
Sure, if you want that stain on your conscience. I trust most players will do the right thing and so far everyone has done the right thing.

Is this a tip to find the right choice?
Not really, the cards were tied to locations at random. It just means the lures could lead you away from the Legendary card, which is true. It was just written to make it sound more exciting than it actually is :P

I can see easy mode being rejected as you get 3 AI partners to go with you, however it is not specified on the event page that starting at level 35 you had to do Shimmering Cave on hard mode to complete it. If I wasn't confident in my new deck I wasn't going to attempt hard mode, it should have been specified I think.
You don't have to do it on Hard mode. I said you should if you could and it's unlocked for you but if you can't then don't :)
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 9:43pm

ok cool so it isn't a must :D

Also I figured if people tried to do it together staff might would pull logs and see that it wasn't solo so yall might need to be careful 8|

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 10:11pm

Just stating that there is always some loop hole somewhere. Event tends to be very confusing or poorly written.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Sep 3rd 2017

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 10:19pm

Hi,

Been trying for 3 hours to attach my screenshoots into a message to you, however it keeps saying connection reset, because of the amount of people doing it.

Is there another way to enter? i dont want to miss out

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 10:26pm

You can upload them to postimage and share the link/s. The forum attachments are size limited and not recommended for screenshots.

Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

• "Focust" started this thread

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 2:00am

Hello,

(1) For the Crossword, can we only submit one answer and have it marked as complete?

(2) For the Dark Forest Event, can we use hybrid beast / elf cards, or only cards that are strictly beast and elf?

• Activate Facebook