You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 12:16am

You do realize that it's a "forum event". Respect the goodwill of assisting players who can benefit from this, but please note that majority of them are not aware of the events.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 12:19am

Yes, there should really be a system announcement set. Will try to get that sorted.

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

• "DonaldTrump" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Monday, September 4th 2017, 4:13am

I really don't get why people keep complaning about events, in the last events they gave us tarot packs, fire rubies, opal frags and few other things yet people keep complaining that German servers has better events or that other game has better events, if you don't like the events or the game just get out of here then! But don't come here and cry about everything just like you do lolu.... Everything has to be done the way you want it else is wrong.

The way I see it is that events and the rewards have been a lot better these past few months but still you find a way to complain about something.

As I said before if you don't like the way things are going here just do us a favour and go back to your spider web and stay there.
100% Agree with you. Ppl always complaining for everything they dont have! its in human nature do that. I just complain about 1 thing and you know "qilins" besides that, keep the good work. Forum Events are awesome. :thumbsup:

And yes China servers have far better events... but im not complaining about we dont have it here...i wish we have, but what we have its not bad. :thumbup:
“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

Monday, September 4th 2017, 5:30pm

I really don't get why people keep complaning about events, in the last events they gave us tarot packs, fire rubies, opal frags and few other things yet people keep complaining that German servers has better events or that other game has better events, if you don't like the events or the game just get out of here then! But don't come here and cry about everything just like you do lolu.... Everything has to be done the way you want it else is wrong.

The way I see it is that events and the rewards have been a lot better these past few months but still you find a way to complain about something.

As I said before if you don't like the way things are going here just do us a favour and go back to your spider web and stay there.
100% Agree with you. Ppl always complaining for everything they dont have! its in human nature do that. I just complain about 1 thing and you know "qilins" besides that, keep the good work. Forum Events are awesome. :thumbsup:

And yes China servers have far better events... but im not complaining about we dont have it here...i wish we have, but what we have its not bad. :thumbup:

Hes like the Eraser on a Pen or broken crayon in the box. His logic is - If you dont like their lack of events and free card choices then quit :thumbsup:

Meanwhile plenty of people agree with me. So what his says doesnt really matter, hes just oppressed.

EDit - Dragon, according to your guildies logic if you dont like their events then you outta leave too. Lmao
[System] LOLuDied ended Tripp1000_'s 1 win-streak!

Successfully defended against [Tripp1000_s1] < ha ha, my castle killed you ^^

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "\( •_•)_†" (Sep 4th 2017, 5:39pm)

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Monday, September 4th 2017, 5:47pm

Define plenty? Are those people on this thread or in your head? Also, what are they agreeing with? I think I lost the point of this thread somewhere back after you insinuated that I cannot handle the truth. We're not running the same events as any of these servers mentioned, we're not having peach slices. If we ever have peach slices and the same events as any other unique instance of this game then it won't be anytime soon.

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Parabellum" (Sep 4th 2017, 6:16pm)

• Activate Facebook