You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Friday, September 1st 2017, 2:42pm

Events are different across the board but they are definetly not balance. We get crappy stuff compare to others ^^

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 3:50pm

The Key to getting OP events!? Coca Cola Wanderbra! :o

wir müssen auf Deutsch sprechen! \m/ \m/

Gib uns Wassermelonen

Dein Glück
Ist nicht mein Glück
Ist mein Unglück…

Feuer frei!!!!

#NoJusticeForCheaters

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "\( •_•)_†" (Sep 2nd 2017, 4:04pm)

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 4:32pm

I find it amusing that some of you want a similar event format to the one many complained about at Easter. Or is this more about the prizes than the event? Either way, keep up the good work.

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 4:36pm

I find it amusing that some of you want a similar event format to the one many complained about at Easter. Or is this more about the prizes than the event? Either way, keep up the good work.

#NoJusticeForCheaters

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 4:38pm

NO U

Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2016

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 5:05pm

I don't think any of us had any issues with the event format. What we had issues with were 2 of the events, one of which was purely luck based (choose one of the 12 boxes) and one which required a lot of luck (Defeat a mod 3 times in league). You rectified the second event by adding more mods at more times, but the first iteration of that event was very poorly designed.

Oh, and the 500 piece puzzle from hell was not much fun, but still better than the 2 listed above.

The format of the event was excellent.
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 5:29pm

By format I meant specifically the inclusion of a Catch the GM event, but I presume they have a bigger team to make it work. Yes that Jigsaw was evil.

Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

sutch

Rare

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 7:01pm

What language is this and what does it mean? It makes no sense to me

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 7th 2017

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 7:26pm

event

why dont we make
tougher event with rarest reward cards
so that non vip can stand a chance
well recharge pack was awesome made lot of players to stop qilin and play power also many nonvips in server are trumpeting that they got the whales
so make events and reweards good for all

LE :thumbup:
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 15th 2016

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 7:34pm

I really don't get why people keep complaning about events, in the last events they gave us tarot packs, fire rubies, opal frags and few other things yet people keep complaining that German servers has better events or that other game has better events, if you don't like the events or the game just get out of here then!

The way I see it is that events and the rewards have been a lot better these past few months but still you find a way to complain about something.

As I said before if you don't like the way things are going here just do us a favour and go back to your spider web and stay there.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "YatoGod" (Sep 4th 2017, 4:53am) with the following reason: Violation to forum rule 1.1 removed

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 7:50pm

I really don't get why people keep complaning about events, in the last events they gave us tarot packs, fire rubies, opal frags and few other things yet people keep complaining that German servers has better events or that other game has better events, if you don't like the events or the game just get out of here then! But don't come here and cry about everything just like you do lolu.... Everything has to be done the way you want it else is wrong.

The way I see it is that events and the rewards have been a lot better these past few months but still you find a way to complain about something.

As I said before if you don't like the way things are going here just do us a favour and go back to your spider web and stay there.

sorry but that sounds like you have a pretty weak attitude and would rather run away instead of taking a fight for something you like. Not everyone is happy being treated like the unliked stepchild in terms of content, rewards ect..
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 7th 2017

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 9:38pm

event

we are not complaining we are asking for what we like
if we run from every thing we dont like instead of asking then we cant stop running around
we are comparing and asking for what we need and what way we need
so its every ones wish and idea that makes this game way better than now
you stated that rewards and events are better some time now so why not make it best for the way we like

LE :thumbup:
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 9:57pm

Why not make it how YOU would like? Many reasons. Try to think of some... this game operates as a business, not a free for all that responds to individual demands which claim to be the wishes of the great majority ...you work out all the others. So what is it that you don't like? the fact that a totally independent server running a specific language version of this game has something we do not? the fact that you can't say happy birthday to them in order to collect some watermelons, what else? I'll make sure it all goes in the Community Feedback Report.

Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 15th 2016

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 10:38pm

I don't like to run away from things but either like to whine about everything, you asked for more events and we're getting more events, you asked for recharge packs and we got them too, we're having an event that will take place for 4 sundays with opal frags and some other stuff as rewards and yet you complain that we didn't get what german servers did... The way I see it you will keep complaning even if we get the german event next month and they get something different...

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 11:13pm

Not whining here, not sure why lately everytime someone suggests something or asks for something its called whining. Some people should open their eyes and realize that Kings and Legends is dying slowly but surely. No matter if you look into China or RoM, none of them is as unbalanced and decreasing in population as quickly as Kings and Legends. The gap here is too big between whales and low VIPs. Reasons is that you need to spend way too much here to get anything worthwhile and that most valuable cards are not even obtainable anymore. You need to give ppl more bang for their bucks and make cards obtainable again in less expensive ways (V&V packs, Bonanzas). Some of you should take a look into the Chinese servers once, they show VIP levels their and no matter if ppl are VIP0, 3, 10, they are all competitive and have tons of great cards.

We do not ask for everything for free, but some ppl play 5 years and still have no godlike gear, while whales bought all their pieces ages ago, its overdue to make godlike gear easier obtainable for everyone to close that gap.

And yes we got more Events, but how many of the rewards are helpful? Kathryn, Gork or Yinput ect are great for collectors but do not help ppl to keep up in the meta, the fire rubys are nice, but people need cards that are worth it for it. The recharge packs are great and a step in the right direction and I appreciate it, its not like I do not appreciate anything, but I think there is still room to improve. Event Rewards to close the gaps instead of filling collections are important, content to close the gaps is important. I know I look like a dick and ungrateful, but if no one says anything nothing will change and the game will keep dying.
  • Activate Facebook

2 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

RandomNub (02.09.2017), lxlrandomlxl (06.09.2017)

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 11:21pm

Doesn't matter what we say, all suggestion gets pushed to the chinese dev. they will always come back with we will try but most likely won't happen.

i've tried but everything gets shoved under the rug or ignored.

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 11:51pm

Considering nobody knows what prizes are on offer in the EN event, which is the event for the server you play on and is based on the feedback from the EN community, it will be interesting to learn how nothing is changing and blah blah blah once the event concludes. Repeat cycle into infinity and beyond... cos contrary to popular belief, Rome WAS built in a day. Right guys? Anyway, feel free to continue this thread (even though someone tried to turn it into 2 threads) :P

Game Admin EN

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Parabellum" (Sep 2nd 2017, 11:57pm)

• Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 12:01am

Forum events are temporary solution to the game to stop the bleeding but it definitely is not the right way to make a 180 turn. Take it out of the equation and the game remains dead.

• Activate Facebook

• "Alenka" is female
  • "Alenka" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 12:11am

I think you are kinda rude here, Parabellum. "blah blah blah" - that's how you call players feedback? ;) Agree with Kaynie and Dragon.

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Sunday, September 3rd 2017, 12:12am

Considering that has been said several times by several people we are aware of your opinions. Thank you for having them, I tend to agree that it's not the ideal solution but players (the other ones who deal with the shortcomings of the game) enjoy events and events are not designed to fix any underlying issues in the core game. When everyone else shares your bleak outlooks that we're all going to hell in a handbasket then maybe something will be done about it yes. So keep on believing that everytime you say it you get closer to changing the world (of KAL).

@Alenka Blah blah blah is indicative of repetitiveness, wasn't intended to be rude. You can agree with whoever you like, won't make much difference in the context of the content of this thread.

Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook