You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

MattG

Common

• "MattG" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 28th 2017

Monday, August 28th 2017, 9:47pm

Could you not exclude 10X draw from the booster bonanza?

I barely collect much gold as is. I finally decide to bite the bullet and get one of the master pack rewards, only to find out I wasted 1500 gold because of the small print.
Why would anyone buy 10X master packs, except to quickly buy packs for booster bonanza? I'd gladly just give up 500 gold to get the packs for booster bonanza.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

ID.

Rare

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Tuesday, August 29th 2017, 12:51am

Yeah happened to me too, I didn't read up first as I didn't think it would be so petty as to not include the 10x draw. And from the 10 draws I got 1 epic serka and 1 awful leg card for the reward. They should just get rid of the 10x draw as it's completely pointless.

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

Thebosha

Common

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Tuesday, August 29th 2017, 9:55am

The game is also too slow progressively, you just cant get anywhere unless you spend an absolute fortune. I have had 4 of each horsehair,pegasus things, world cup balls ect in my bp for 4 months now and not once have i managed to get a rare to exchange for a box.
I have at least witnessed these events twice each in that time, i have also been collecting awaken fragments and reached 100 on some and cant use them because even after offering 20 legendary cards you still need silver amount i have never reached.
On top of all this the drop rates are awful from pks ect, The gms need to know that a game needs to be enjoyable and that players need to know there hard work and money will lead to progression in some shape or form. No wonder so many quit servers around the third month of playing. getting 1 fire opal from tower every 2 weeks is just way to slow and likewise with pvp pts ect. I realize grind is a big part of many browser games but because of the high advantage on pay to win the grind needs to be more progressive and faster. Maybe players would go power instead of quils if they could upgrade faster so they atleast have a fighting chance vs whales.
Something must be done to make the playability of the game go further than 3 months, The developers can check it but im pretty sure they will see that many players quit or stop logging in around the 3 month mark because thats when the game starts losing its ability to keep you interested.

• Activate Facebook

Pita

Rare

• "Pita" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Thursday, August 31st 2017, 12:14am

Buying 10x draw is about 400 gold cheaper than buying same amout of pack one by one (master ones). Meaning it's like buying 8 packs + getting 2 for free + leggy box from x10 Draw Reward. As it's kind of "sale", it doesn't count, at least that's what i think.

I dunno, if clicking one button 20 times in row hurt you so bad, I'm worried about you :c

No wuaśnie, nic nie robio, a ino dogadywać potrafio, cebulaki januszowe jedne :V RAK JEST SILNY!
Rip Pieseł...
  • Activate Facebook

• "DonaldTrump" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Friday, September 1st 2017, 8:05pm

well its not a bad idea to put 10x packs for booster bonanza, that will make all sense. But nobody will do nothing, because you must complain to developers, the ones with beak eyes...lol, and even if you complain to then, they will not do anything. Well China game its far far far far better than the ocidental one, so i don't understand what in hell they don't do exactly the same game, they only just need to translate the game to english at least. Its a thing i never understand, why the ocidental version its so different that the oriental, we don't live in a more globalized world? Why they have awesome events, the game super cheaper, tarot/vice packs cost something like 30 bucks, lots and lots of more upgrades, cards, events, super awesome gold rush, and shop.... whatever. X(

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

Xaran

Epic

Date of registration: Dec 15th 2015

Friday, September 1st 2017, 8:23pm

haven't you say that in rom they give out pacs with vice and cashcards and that they so ruined the game?
haven't you say that it's better to not make this here?
so what do you want? beside kill quillins....

• Activate Facebook

• "DonaldTrump" is male

Friday, September 1st 2017, 11:59pm

ban qilins... just that. :cursing: lol ...

by the way i dont say that... i just say not to put that packs in shop... if you want to complain about something read the things right, dont point and say things you dont know... So all i say its with fundament just to help. And yes qilins are stupid cards made for stupid people that dont like this game and just want to help ruin it more than it is already. So, complain whatever you want, all my posts here, are said with some basis with experience in this game, i dont put words without fundament here. And if i want im one of these ppl that can open 20 vice packs if that pack its in shop, i just dont wanna play like this. so... I Don't like pay to win, but dont like parasites to, that dont pay even 1 dolar for this game and win matches. I just want an equal game. Its like the rest of the world, if you want to watch a concert or enter a theme park or whatever you need to pay for it, so why give ppl that dont contribute nothing for this game, free cards to win? if you wanna play free go play super mario... lol Harsh words but its my sincere opinion. Ppl will hate me for my words, i dont care. :love:

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DonaldTrump" (Sep 2nd 2017, 12:12am)

• Activate Facebook

Xaran

Epic

Saturday, September 2nd 2017, 1:37am

Yeah you right you say don't put it in shop...

shop is pay to win? ok get it...
buy op cards on events for 200 bucks and more, as it is right know, is also pay to win...
these events from china are cash events too so no pay to win?
i don't say events are bad but you must give ppl a way to reach god cards at every time if you don't what will happen?
most ppl will never start the game because of lacking reach other player.
the booster in the shop are a way that new player can reach same status to older player at any time and don't have to wait at events.
and the situation don't cchange... pay more get more pay less get less.
oh one point for rom... from where get they the update for packs in shop? i think from china...
this is my opinion

when you don't like nocasher? why playing a game where nocasher are?
there are other games who run a monthly "tax" there everybody pays the same isen't something like that more in your favor than free to play games?

you want an equal game? then better play chess...

when quillins so worse why the high casher don't get crush by them (so it is on the server i play).

the meta depends mostly on cards not at cost...
the cost regulate mor how many player can play...
so the meta is shifting to that what you don't like only with less players.

parasites are beings who live from other beeings without there permission but here your so called parasites have the permission to do so, that's why i'm think you don't get the right word.
oh and btw super mario you have to buy so it's not for free. maybe you should try it out^^

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Xaran" (Sep 2nd 2017, 2:05am)

• Activate Facebook

• "DonaldTrump" is male

Monday, September 4th 2017, 2:01am

You think you smart baby.... 8o i will tell something new, your are not the only "smart" people in the world. And supermario its free for a long long time, i will tell, like almost 20 years... you need to check and actualize yourself more. Do you know what is an emulator????????.... :P

anyway you have your opinion, i have mine. just want a more balanced game. just that.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DonaldTrump" (Sep 4th 2017, 2:12am)

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Monday, September 4th 2017, 6:33am

You think you smart baby.... 8o i will tell something new, your are not the only "smart" people in the world. And supermario its free for a long long time, i will tell, like almost 20 years... you need to check and actualize yourself more. Do you know what is an emulator????????.... :P

anyway you have your opinion, i have mine. just want a more balanced game. just that.

While a Nintendo Emulator is free, the Super Mario ROM to play it actually still isn't. If you don't have a hardcopy of the Game, the download and use of the ROM is illegal. Sure you can play it for free but Its like saying the newest Tarantino Movie is for free because you illegally downloaded it from some warez forum or torrent.
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Xaran (04.09.2017)

MattG

Common

• "MattG" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 28th 2017

Monday, September 4th 2017, 8:32am

Well, this was on topic for a whole two and a half posts. That's pretty good for this community.

• Activate Facebook

Xaran

Epic

Monday, September 4th 2017, 12:19pm

Thank you kaynie for taken the point...
Sry trump thought that you mean that you don't want one of the "parasites"
My fault...
And when you want to be a smart baby trump keep trying... It's never to late

Back to topic:
To change this you need the dev, at this point trump be right.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Xaran" (Sep 4th 2017, 12:45pm)

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Monday, September 4th 2017, 6:08pm

I have added your suggestion to the Community Feedback Report MattG. Thank you. I will post the full results when I finally get round to visiting the servers to gather more feedback. Been far too busy to finish it off this month, but rest assured your suggestion will eventually be seen by the decision makers at HQ. What happens after that is anyone's guess. Closing this thread before more off-topic inevitably occurs.

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook