You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thebosha

Common

• "Thebosha" started this thread

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 10:25am

Can we pls get another 30 day login event

Make it so number one!!

thanx.

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 10:39am

It is likely to happen again, the first time it happened was based on feedback from the community. I can't see it being a regular thing, but I can see it being a thing. I guess we just wait and see :)

Regards.
Number 17

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 9th 2016

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 10:59am

sorry for out of topic, is it maintenance now? i can't seem to login since earlier

• Activate Facebook

Parabellum

Game Master

Date of registration: Mar 22nd 2017

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 11:09am

Yes, shouldn't be much longer before you can log back into the game.

:star: Parabellum :star:
Game Admin EN
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Mar 2nd 2016

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 2:24pm

to get the players login to the game daily, it is really a good idea. In fact, we should have it every 2 months :thumbsup:

• Activate Facebook

• "DonaldTrump" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 3:32pm

Its nice you have put that recharge packs. They have all the past event cards? with a slight change to get 8k recharge cards "legend"? right?

well i believe thats the way to put the game more equal give more challenge between players, and the opportunity to everyone get good cards.

Just to tell again, quilins like many ppl say, "that are made to make non vip the opportunity to win whales", they are not, they just have bad design, and don't apport nothing good for this game, just stupid matches like wild-west, and making everyone change deck every time they chose to win quilins. Just that, and nobody does nothing.

Well in other ways this recharge packs are a good way to motivate players continue play, because with luck they can get these real good cards that will change the way this game was until this moment. They will have a honest and real opportunity to make decent strategy with decent cards, without the need to make stupid quilins decks to win matches... Anyway my opinion against put V&V packs and tarot in shop in this game still the same. This packs are different. They will help everyone in this game.

+1 to mods/devs for this good choice. :thumbsup:

Just my opinion.
“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DonaldTrump" (Aug 22nd 2017, 7:57pm)

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 5:45pm

How is it different? Recharge packs are amazing, thanks for adding them. I think a few cards are missing on the description, i heard ppl got cards that were not listed. I hope towahli and gingerbread can be obtained with them too, it would be great if everyone has a chance to get them. At some point I hope u ll bring the V&V packs too. Cards must become available for more ppl then just the biggest spenders.
:love:
  • Activate Facebook

2 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

Tripp1000_ (22.08.2017), Parabellum (06.09.2017)

Date of registration: Jun 18th 2017

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 7:56pm

I think the cards listed are only those that can come in epic form. For example, I got Solaine Voidguard, which isn't listed, because she only comes as legendary or godlike.

• Activate Facebook

Xaran

Epic

Date of registration: Dec 15th 2015

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 8:45pm

yeah tarot and v&v are only whale stuff for shure...
all packs are necesary to give people chance to catch with the whales and yeah also quillins and fairys are so
  • Activate Facebook