You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "ChameraDreams" started this thread

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 7:58pm

*bug* Feral Liana missing from Alchemy Lab

I'm trying to Enhance her and she isn't there. I tried reloading the game, she also doesn't show up in combine, extract or synth. It's probably due to the code that keeps hybrids out of enhance since she is human/beast but this needs to be fixed or refund me please.

A :panda: so Lilpwnd might like me too... ;(
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

YatoGod

Date of registration: Jun 26th 2017

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 8:07pm

It may be because she is a hybrid and hybrids normally cannot be enhanced but I will check into it for you.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, August 13th 2017, 1:50am

I understand that but she isn't actually a hybrid, she is in the Special category not 2.0, she just happens to have two races and you need to recharge to get her.

• Activate Facebook

YatoGod

Date of registration: Jun 26th 2017

Sunday, August 13th 2017, 6:05am

if a unit has two races then that makes it a hybrid just because its not from 2.0 does not mean that it is not a hybrid.

by that logic, goblins came out in 1.0. So is every goblin that came after the goblins in 1.0 not a goblin?

again I'm checking into it for you but just something to think about

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Sunday, August 13th 2017, 6:34am

Its stupid to make hybrids rechargeable, that can't be synthesized. How can ppl ever upgrade her? Stucked on Epic/Leg forever.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, August 13th 2017, 6:39am

to get you to spend more $$$ for leg version. Then spend more to buy off epics/leg in AH

#NoJusticeForCheaters
  • Activate Facebook

Sunday, August 13th 2017, 7:31am

How would you ever get GL? I doubt enough people recharged to give have a good chance of combining if you got them all.

• Activate Facebook

SOCl2

Good

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Sunday, August 13th 2017, 8:02am

For those that bought the epic version hoping that you could enhance it with stones, you have my sympathy, she looked good but I didn't get her myself and you'll see why after reading this.
Here's the REAL kicker: Liana was not supposed to be a recharge card and was actually supposed to be a tower reward that you could buy with tower coins. The fact that they made it a recharge had me really surprised but I had a feeling about such complications arising. I'm not sure if they could change the coding to make it possible to enhance her, and knowing how they do things around here a refund would be unlikely. Here's a better idea: 1) Add Liana to the tower shop like it was should have been or 2) make her possible to synthesize as she is unavailable via that method and offer people who bought her 10 regular synth crystals. Either way, the people who bought her will lose out on because of this but this suggestion would help mitigate some of the damage from the confusion that people thought she was enhanceable.

• Activate Facebook

Sunday, August 13th 2017, 11:16am

another reason why i havent recharged on this game in almost a year :)

Better off since

Also since she was suppose to be in tower shop. Ser Crumbsalot was also support to be a small recharge but they changed him to 30k gold recharge.

#NoJusticeForCheaters

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "\( •_•)_†" (Aug 13th 2017, 3:23pm)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Aug 24th 2016

Sunday, August 13th 2017, 4:23pm

Gold rush* if you had gold saved up you couldve spent on other things you wanted and got him for free

• Activate Facebook

• "NoTheTerror" is male

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Sunday, August 13th 2017, 6:07pm

It all stems from updates done on the chinese version that never made it here...or cards being used in different places instead of where the original test put it out at.
Skills that never made it here, then tower and other updates that never seem to make it to KAL.

• Activate Facebook

• "DonaldTrump" is male

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Yesterday, 3:31pm

Its stupid to make hybrids rechargeable, that can't be synthesized. How can ppl ever upgrade her? Stucked on Epic/Leg forever.
yeah good point, Who and where can we enhance that card? and i don't understand why we cant enhance synth cards with normal fire opals/ruby, you give for free far better cards, than the synth ones. Anyway that feral liana its supposed to be a card you can buy in tower with 35 tower coins, but they released here as a minor recharge. So i think the problem starts because of that, i supposed you can combine that card to make it legend and then godlike buying her in tower. But as a recharge cards its impossible to enhance that card, so it was a very bad decision from you putting that card as a recharge one..... :thumbdown:
  • Activate Facebook