You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "\( •_•)_†" started this thread

Friday, August 11th 2017, 1:11pm

MErge!!!
[System] LOLuDied ended Tripp1000_'s 1 win-streak!

Successfully defended against [Tripp1000_s1] < ha ha, my castle killed you ^^

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 9:16am

Merges are not the answer it just leads to more players quitting. New players are the answer and what they need to do is encourage new players.

First of all any new player that starts on servers below 8 should get 50 kings pks to open and a bunch of opals n such.
server 8 n up 25 kings pks and give them a bunch of silver and crystals. Encourage more players to the game because all a merge will do is still fill 1-2 guilds with all the whales and make it so low to mid cashers just drop further down the pvp ladders leaving them no option but to quit.

• Activate Facebook

sutch

Rare

• "sutch" is male

Date of registration: May 3rd 2016

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 11:52am

Merges are not the answer it just leads to more players quitting. New players are the answer and what they need to do is encourage new players.

First of all any new player that starts on servers below 8 should get 50 kings pks to open and a bunch of opals n such.
server 8 n up 25 kings pks and give them a bunch of silver and crystals. Encourage more players to the game because all a merge will do is still fill 1-2 guilds with all the whales and make it so low to mid cashers just drop further down the pvp ladders leaving them no option but to quit.

WOW!!!!! very sensible, new players should be sought out to replenish the ranks, that's the key in prolonging the life of our game.
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Saturday, August 12th 2017, 3:51pm

All the gms need to do is set up a giveaway package based on each server with the very early servers giving the bigger package and premote it on free giveaway keys on mmostation or mmobomb ect offering new and returning players a huge free package.
I realize that some players on the game run alts and use alts to sell cards to there main accs just like they boost in pvp ect but most players and whales on server 8 or below for example don't need the cards from kings pks because most will already have them or much better cards.

The opals,silver.crystal,gems ect wouldn't really help them when making a new alt for the early servers but would help any new player to get a good headstart and even get a decent position in pvp ect.

But the game also needs a huge overall on its content and rewards because bosses.gsd,pvp rewards arew so outdated and are just not inline with the current status of the game. I started playing on server 17 recently after quitting kal 3 yrs go the game hasn't changed and neither have the rewards. When starting on s17 3 months in so i was late start and even though i was in a guild with whales i couldnt get no help in doing normal dungeons because whales barely do dungeons, the rewards suck as it is so why would they waste there time and this lead to frustration for me because i needed help to complete them.

They can continue on this path or make changes and increase activity and player base, they can obviously make plenty of money too because there still isnt a game like kal out there to play with the community that kal has and whales will still buy what they need while the game could attract new whales and low to mid cashers. But if they continue with the same old reward system and same tiny rewards from bosses ect along with holding back players from progressing then there is no hope.

• Activate Facebook