You are not logged in.

[Suggestion] remove Modesty

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Marcino

Common

• "Marcino" started this thread

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Friday, July 28th 2017, 2:28am

remove Modesty

Hi guys and other low lvl creatures,

it will be short, cause mine english really suck. But i think they should remove Modesty from the game. Few months, maybe few years ago was problem with Aurora. In this days its uselles card. So many cards which we all play kill it ability. And it was so horrible if someone rush. But what about card which kill almoast all other cards? To be onest it will be mutch better to remove Modesty from the game, then have 3 of them. All the time i play only against one card. Other card are usually nonsense. Every one who have Modesty are just trying to bring it fast, or keep it allive. Its new one card strategy in this game. Even totally loosed match i can change via using one really stupid card. I think Modesty is nonsense mutch worst then some Aurora. What about new ppl? If they dont have this card they automaticly loose every match. U cant ewen rush with Aurora, use faeries or, undead, qilins etc. Cause if Modesty is in game, u can just watch. And i really dont want to see decks with 3 Modesty, 3 blessing, 3 choosens and cards wchich support Modesty life and attack. Or give him shield. It will be really funny. Almoast any recharge where is Modesty is missing is uselles. Cause the new card is what, Usselles TOO!!. Ehm, almoast all cards are uselles. But u know that already. Dont u? So i think the best is if u delete this card from the system. Its mutch better then give this card everyone. Or second choice is, give us usefull and playable cards which have sense play. Like they have shield ward. But something really useful. Cause i think Modesty is really to much. How u can enjoy this game if all your cards sucks and are uselles when someone have only ONE CARD WHICH CAN KILL ALL ALLONE.

Ty, ty,
Marcino

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Zidane

Game Master

Date of registration: Jul 3rd 2017

Friday, July 28th 2017, 6:06am

Remove Modesty

Made new thread for Marcino's off-topic post.

• Activate Facebook

• "Aniket181" is male

Date of registration: Sep 25th 2016

Friday, July 28th 2017, 7:07am

Hello,

Dude, you are a Mega-Whale (VIP 25?) with almost all other OP cards (Mercy/Wheel of Fortune/Chastity/All 24 Tarots/ Gluttony/Salaine/ Some 10 awakened elites, Godlike 20/20 equips, etc) and like 50,000+ Player Power. If you're complaining about one card named "Modesty", think about the remaining 90% of players who don't have even 10% of the cards which you have.

You are like Cristiano Ronaldo complaining that Lionel Messi is OP because he has 1 extra pair of football shoes.

Your argument is not really valid ;)

The Emperor is within the Church, not above it.
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, July 28th 2017, 8:15am

Removing Modesty would benefit the big whales the most, its usually the only chance those medium spenders have to beat a whale. I do not mind Modesty nor would I mind him to be removed. :)

:love:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Kaynie" (Jul 28th 2017, 10:31am)

• Activate Facebook

Friday, July 28th 2017, 9:24am

Modesty has it's counters, not like it's impossible to kill.

SD - Kills it straight from your hand which happens often against me and Modesty is a high CD card.
Clean break - Unless buffed which not everyone has the cards straight away too, clean break kills it instantly happens pretty often.
God tempest - One bangs Modesty straight away if not life buffed, but yet again depends how quick they can get stuff out to buff it.
Chosen - Put any card in front of Modesty and Chosen one it and Mod will most likely die
Awaken Judge Martyn - This does very well against Modesty, I normally try and save mine if I know my opponent has Modesty.

There is more cards that will also stop it, it seems to me that you're more bothered because you don't have Modesty and other whales do and it puts you at a disadvantage. You sometimes run Faeries which you can get buffed up to like 30 attack before Modesty can even come out, then Modesty shouldn't be an issue and the deck you used in 1v post is nice, that will stop Modesty coming out as well.

If anything is to happen to Modesty, it would be nerfed not removed. Someone suggested giving Modesty Prepare, which isn't a bad idea but those who got Modesty (many brought two) would have to be heavily compensated for it like with Aurora.

• Activate Facebook

• "Alenka" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Friday, July 28th 2017, 9:38am

Modesty has it's counters, not like it's impossible to kill.

SD - Kills it straight from your hand which happens often against me and Modesty is a high CD card.
Clean break - Unless buffed which not everyone has the cards straight away too, clean break kills it instantly happens pretty often.
God tempest - One bangs Modesty straight away if not life buffed, but yet again depends how quick they can get stuff out to buff it.
Chosen - Put any card in front of Modesty and Chosen one it and Mod will most likely die
Awaken Judge Martyn - This does very well against Modesty, I normally try and save mine if I know my opponent has Modesty.

There is more cards that will also stop it, it seems to me that you're more bothered because you don't have Modesty and other whales do and it puts you at a disadvantage. You sometimes run Faeries which you can get buffed up to like 30 attack before Modesty can even come out, then Modesty shouldn't be an issue and the deck you used in 1v post is nice, that will stop Modesty coming out as well.

If anything is to happen to Modesty, it would be nerfed not removed. Someone suggested giving Modesty Prepare, which isn't a bad idea but those who got Modesty (many brought two) would have to be heavily compensated for it like with Aurora.

Dude, he knows how to deal with Modesty alone, problem is when he's buffed with cards like awa Wheel, Shaman, or protected by Raziel, Inika or sanc. Then he becomes a problem cuz Marci's cards don't do sht, no matter how OP they are otherwise. I don't mind removing Modesty, just gimme Gluttony or Lust instead. :D
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 29th 2016

Friday, July 28th 2017, 5:09pm

Modesty boring for owners and end of fight for the rest.
Can be buffed or countered but it doesn't change the fact
That the whole deck strategy and counter is around it.
Cos the result of the buffs and countrs will decide if modesty is on the
board.
B O R I N G!

• Activate Facebook

SOCl2

Good

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Friday, July 28th 2017, 8:41pm

I have been advocating for a modesty prohibition even before its release here in KaL because I have known about it prior to its arrival here. This is one of those cards that when played can do a complete 180 and turn the battle around as soon as it hits the field. Its very frustrating to be on the winning end and how this one card can instantaneously undo everything. Its not like he doesn't have counters, the problem is many people that have him will play him in conjunction to things like Fatalie, redmaw, raziel, etc which makes things especially difficult. Any player with some common sense would never just leave their modesty open, and he's usually behind or in between units but even if he wasn't, a mere two turns is enough for his ability to do considerable amount of disruption on the field.

Its too late for removal now since people actually paid for it and they would get angry that you limit their access to something they spent on, it would be unfair to them. You could instead release those vice and virtue packs so that people at least have a chance of getting him. I know a lot of folks who saved up specifically for its release (me included) so that we have more tools to stop it and even things out. Some people will come up with this argument though: If we release these packs, whats stopping those that have a modesty from getting another? Granted this is true but a player that already has a modesty most likely has invested heavily in the game, another modesty won't actually make that much of a different to a higher tier player vs a mid level or lower player from the majority of the game populace. Its like giving someone on minimum wage a $10 hourly increase vs someone who a six figure salary a $10 hourly increase, we can see that the person of lower wage would obviously benefit far greater relative to the person of higher salary (still a nice boost but not as significant) as an example. Even if they don't get a modesty from the packs, they are likely to get something help their decks. Just my two cents but something to consider.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 13th 2015

Friday, July 28th 2017, 10:43pm

nerf modisty to 3 turns in gl and 2 turns on legendary for his loose all basic ability skill.

so its still op card but not ruin the whole game

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Saturday, July 29th 2017, 6:01am

Since this is started again I'll regive my suggestions:

A) Voting system for active players to ban cards for the next PvP season. Active can be shown by whoever gets their 50 done in a week during a season. If you have a banned card in your deck it disables the go button with a sign saying 'banned cards in deck'. Vote happens during the week of end of season where you get 3 votes and the top X cards(say 10 to start) with votes are banned. This way you can cripple Modesty, Wheel, Shaman, Qulin and Fairies or whoever you hate... Also show active totals during vote so people can try and push for deciding votes.

B) Split Modesty into two cards, owners get both. One that removes abilities on your turn and one that removes them on their turn. Lower their cd to 4 and health to 10 for more counters. Give the one that is on their turn nimble rather then shield ward, make the other melee damage. (Do the same to wheel please)

C) Make it like a more powerful version of blue's where it gives amnesia for 5 turns to 5 random enemies or balance it by doing 8 troops 2 turns, ally or enemy.

Don't ask me, I don't even know why I'm still here.
  • Activate Facebook

Marcino

Common

• "Marcino" started this thread

Tuesday, August 1st 2017, 12:36am

modesty again

Split him sounds good. It will be op anyway. Ike Day Modesty and Night Modesty. One for mine turn, second for enemy. Or let say black and white. =)) And yes itrs true what someone sad about me. Im whale and i have almoast everything. But ewen that i loose match against one card. I dont minde if i loose. I will won another 10 -20 matches in a row. But problem is, in that cards. Its tro strong against other cards. And if someone pay little its ok, he is better in his rank. If he paly smart, if he use ewenst he can have good score. If he spend some money, some time, etc. And also it can be fun. But let say, some now guy will come, with the luck he will buy leg Modesty in ah for 20 000gold and he can go kill 90% of ppl on the server without any other card.This is little to mutch but u know what i mean. =)

Look. I think the fun is from using a different ability of cards. Sometimes, when i play league, i didnt ewen know which effect will come. Like fear some troll and hit some boosted battle abe behinde that trol. Or fear some blesed creature which will kill me this round. This random effect can bring more fun to this game. But if u create effect like "other cards loose everything" u can just watch how your cards are useelels. No mether how mutch u pay. No more effect of surprise. And watching how nothing happend in the game, thats not funny. I think it will be mutch better if u bring stronger random effect to the game. Then if u destroy all features of the cards.

And.. also.. U baned Aurora where i had the best rush times. Was op fun. And really to mutch cards stop that Aurora rush. And do u want to know what was the most fun on that rora rush? The huge amounts of random effects(like crits) when u won game cause of little luck. Best days in mine life. Just one random crit and i had smile on mine face. Maybe someone can say it wasnt funny. Bbut it really was. And it was hard to play with team mate. Cause u must be really fast and speak with each other and dont do misteks like 5 buffs. But if u destroy quality of cards which brings fun and instead of that u make cards like: Modesy and help him with boosts like Raziel, Inka, Moon, wheel, that new bi tch +2+6, Ivy Lauriel or what that fk card is called, everyone can play this ona card. They just wat, play it, buff it, and what? press auto?

So.. i think, it will be mutch more fun if u put some random effect, auras, or something op instead of debufing our payed cards.

Sorry for mine englis, but if u try, u will understan what i want to say. =)

Me

• Activate Facebook