You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "DonaldTrump" is male
  • "DonaldTrump" started this thread

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:48pm

Petition to ban qirins from the game!!!!!!

Should Qilins be Banned?

A total of 47 Votes have been submitted.

36%

Yes (17)

64%

No (30)

Well that´s not new, a player complaining about this game destroyer cards. So i will make this thread to join ppl to make a massive petition to ban this cards. So i will start my explanation, Its possible to beat qirins in high level with high rebound saddle and high life, but for low level players up to lvl 50 this cards are game destroyer. Because qirins always wins, so that will make all players play qirin or left the game, or lose all the time, I think this is not good for this game because it destroy every strategy that one can chose at starting levels. you will not play more with other cards because qirin decks always wins, even vs fairies "thats another history". So i make this petition to ban that cards because theres no fun at all playing this way. So battles in pvp last around 3-4 turns, even the player with qirins its no fun playing, its just to win. So why continue with this cards in the game? i never understand why devs make this cards... Theres ways to beat qirins i know, but its more diff to do anti qirin than to do a qirin deck, so whats the point? every player will play with qirins? its like the wildwest how draws the weapon first kills....lol

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

iArches

Community Manager

• "iArches" is female

Date of registration: Mar 1st 2017

Friday, July 21st 2017, 9:57pm

Added a poll ;)

What would we replace Qilins with? What about people that spent gold on the cards, how would they be compensated? It's not easy to just take people's decks away from them, they have to be compensated with something.

If you say yes to banning Qilins I expect to see a why and what to replace with rather than just taking cards from players simply because other's don't like them. I'd like to see what other's want to see and their opinions for replacements.

Granted - this is not a guarantee.

:heart: iArches :heart:
Community Manager EN
  • Activate Facebook

Dragon

Legendary

• "Dragon" is female

Date of registration: Jan 26th 2016

Friday, July 21st 2017, 10:55pm

a simple nerf is enough to stop qilin. reduce the damage to like 1/2 or increase countdown.

• Activate Facebook

ID.

Rare

Date of registration: Mar 12th 2017

Friday, July 21st 2017, 10:57pm

I think cooldown increase could work

Come on Wilfried Bony
Score some goals for Swansea
We'll go wild wild wild
Wild wild wild
  • Activate Facebook

• "DonaldTrump" is male

Friday, July 21st 2017, 11:01pm

yes the countdown its a good replacement for that cards, they should be more higher cp. that will fix all. they still be usefull cards, but you will have time to make a response. that cards are cp 3 max, they should have cp4/5/6 in my opinion. :):)

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

• "CrypticTempest" is male

Date of registration: Jul 18th 2016

Friday, July 21st 2017, 11:03pm

But sometimes nothing cant help

[System] CrypticTempest ended Kaynie's 10 win-streak! 8) 8)
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Friday, July 21st 2017, 11:15pm

Qilins are fine.

• Activate Facebook

• "DonaldTrump" is male

Friday, July 21st 2017, 11:25pm

are fine for those that use it, think in all i said, let me explain this, i can recharge 500+ euros per month and make a super power ranger qirin deck with all skills awakened "and i don't want to play that kind of game".... Do you want to play that way? fine. i´m talking about low levels not high levels, i know that high levels can beat qirins very well. just read about all i wrote...its that this cards makes most of the people left the game at start, or play only with this cards, and that's what happen all the time...if this game its no more players its because of these rush decks... they are overpowered.... ^^

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 2:48am

Meh, Modesty and Wheel are far more ruining. I think a better solution for Qulin/Fairies would make Sephram Leaders and such easier to get then only in Angel Master packs(at least in standard ones). Also maybe add retribution saddle and Elixia to the next daily login event.

A :panda: so Lilpwnd might like me too... ;(
  • Activate Facebook

SOCl2

Good

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 9:17am

There is a phase and rant for literally everything in this game.

4 years ago it was maia/mifuzuna spike rush

2-3 years ago it was aurora rush

Last year it was fairy rush

Now it is Quilins

People find excuses to complain about everything. If you are a long time player and have made it this far into the game you should have all the resources that you need for dealing with it. There is a weakness to every card, the best cards are the ones with the fewest weaknesses but there is no WIN ALL deck. If you are struggling it means your deck is inadequate for handling the situation, we have SO many card to deal with quilins...savior angels (including that GL caitlyn pretty much everyone got), carella, inka, ivy and yumi to stop pan, alchemist nina, just to name a few. Guess what, these are all accessible without you having to pay a single cent. Its LAZINESS and a player's inability to change that these decks are actual problems for. Its the new players that should be the only ones complaining. The actual cards that need attention are the ones need paid cards to counter (you people know what I'm talking about).

Though I will admit in rare instances a quilin deck can take you down in a matter of turns due to a good draw and crits but such combos do not always happen. If we are really going to suggest a nerf, then change their skill ability to "deal X damage to enemy summoner when its summoner inflicts damage with a skill". This will be made so that their skill would only activate when you play a damage skill card (ex: true shot, scorch, slash, etc.). This would effectively solve your "problem"

• Activate Facebook

• "DonaldTrump" is male

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 1:48pm

Just don't need to offend. Maybe i play this game far more than you are playing. So i know everything you are saying and more. Just read what about i said in the first place. I'm not talking about a stable and high lvl acc, i'm talking about low levels, and the way that cards starts at beginning levels its far more easy to make a qilin deck than a counter qilin deck and you know that, if you are so expert in the matter. That angels are only in supremacy and master packs, so they are not accessible to everyone, other cards will help, but all of then you need in game luck to get then, for qirins you just need to make tower and synth, in time "short" you will get all the qilins to make a deck. So i continue to say that these cards are overpowered, its nothing with is abilities, its because they had a very low cp for what they do, if you see most of the cards that makes dmg direct to the enemy hero have high cp, so why this cards are low cp?????????? :cursing:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DonaldTrump" (Jul 22nd 2017, 4:58pm)

• Activate Facebook

• "DonaldTrump" is male

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 1:50pm

but anyway this post its useless, ppl wants to continue playing this way, fine.... don't care about ranking and these rewards... Its just that there's no fun playing that way. like i say its like the wild west how shots first wins.... :panda:

just to make some comparisons, i will put here some cards, for you to see how overpowered are these cards compared to other cards that make direct dmg to hero.

Even better than some high elite cards....so you can say everything, because its normal in human nature use the flaws of the system...BUT THIS CARDS HAVE A FLAW, a great one that disrupts completely the essence of this game.

DonaldTrump has attached the following images:
  • qirin elf.jpg
  • qirin bahomet.jpg
  • comparison.jpg

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "DonaldTrump" (Jul 22nd 2017, 5:16pm) with the following reason: new info.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 2nd 2016

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 5:10pm

What if ... they made a synth hybrid
0/1
Nimble
"All enemy creatures gain: Magic damage dealt by this creature is reflected back onto itself".

That card would be the end of qilins.

• Activate Facebook

• "DeadlySins" is male

Date of registration: Feb 14th 2017

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 8:17pm

I wouldn't say ban - personally i think they shouldn't be allowed to have stack damg. that way our not getting hit with 10-30 life per skill used.

Just like if u put greed and heirophant - they don't allow that damg as stack. only one of them can do the damg but not both.

just a suggestion

• Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Saturday, July 22nd 2017, 8:41pm

I wouldn't say ban - personally i think they shouldn't be allowed to have stack damg. that way our not getting hit with 10-30 life per skill used.

Just like if u put greed and heirophant - they don't allow that damg as stack. only one of them can do the damg but not both.

just a suggestion

if qilins do not stack anymore they become kinda pointless and qilin + pan + 2 disturbance would still kill ppl turn 2. The idea with only triggering on damage spells seems actually the best, so qilin users cant kill their enemys without them playing a single card, but maybe raise the damage a bit, so qilins still stay a valid low vip tactic.
  • Activate Facebook

1 registered user thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

DeadlySins (22.07.2017)

Date of registration: May 5th 2016

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 5:48pm

Put this: 301 Moved Permanently on Qils AND Modesty!
(including 'no ability')

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "LinkGallent" (Jul 23rd 2017, 7:20pm)

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 8th 2016

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 7:54pm

Put this: 301 Moved Permanently on Qils AND Modesty!
(including 'no ability')
Wheel should counter prepare. Then only VIP can play Qilin
  • Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Apr 10th 2017

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 8:43pm

Wheel wouldn't counter prepare because it wouldn't be a negative effect.

Prepare for Modesty would balance it nicely tbh but if they did they would have to compensate in someway those who topped up for it.

• Activate Facebook

• "DonaldTrump" is male

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 9:47pm

they will not, people are voting no... but still argue that this cards are overpowered for beginning levels, and they should do something about it. because its like i say, at start or you play with qilins or you lose, or like some ppl stop playing. and thats not good for this game. X(

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 5th 2016

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 11:27pm

they will not, people are voting no... but still argue that this cards are overpowered for beginning levels, and they should do something about it. because its like i say, at start or you play with qilins or you lose, or like some ppl stop playing. and thats not good for this game. X(
Don't worry, you'll still win the electoral college....
  • Activate Facebook