You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Date of registration: Feb 9th 2016

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 12:15pm

They should make a portal that can take you back to previous updates.
Something like an ancient mystical portal that brings you to a world where only the 1.0-1.6 exist. With rewards and another shop that you can get for new cards you can use in the current game. Another arena with the card restrictions ofcourse. No saddles, just the game like it used to be. Ofcours you keep this world as well and you can switch between portals whenever you like. One character for both worlds with the same cards only in the ancient world some cards you cannot use (the newer cards!).

I don't know if it makes sense and if it can even be realised at all, but seems like a fun idea :p

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Xaran

Epic

Date of registration: Dec 15th 2015

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 12:28pm

sounds good its like in many card games where you have different formats...
but at all its something the devs must make and from german gm/cm we have the an answer that no new things will be come to the game exept cards.
so no bann/nerv quillins or other cards and no better bossloot or something like that sadly...
also good new idees would not come but hope dies last...

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jun 5th 2017

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 3:34pm

they should restrict one qilin on the field at one time.

that should balance it

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Nov 29th 2016

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 6:39pm

Define core deck and 4 cards that change
If quilins in arena play short deck with skill ban carella.
If fairies in arena short deck 2 peryton 2 3cd elf that freezes for 3 turns, carella skilban.
You will win and loose but they will loose 1200 to 900 so they will change to balanced or power.
Then you change to original setup.
If you change like that this will ban d & f except best ones who committed all resources.
Sorted.
  • Activate Facebook

• "DonaldTrump" is male
  • "DonaldTrump" started this thread

Date of registration: May 30th 2017

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 7:05pm

the inflammatory means that people don´t like qilins, because they are in flames with qilins powers....hahahaha just a joke.

Now, for real. The qilin lovers still voting no for the ban, that i understand completly, because you love free/easy wins, but you can admit that the cards have a very poor design? "one of the worst i ever seen". I think you will never admit that because you will continue destroy this game, playing that way. And you can say whatever you can say, i have the arguments, lots of people here have the arguments, and whats your arguments in defense???? "QILINS ARE OK" that's all??? or you can beat qilins if you are lvl 80 vip10 mega whale? that's not even was a good argument. just admit for once that qilins are not ok, and play with "balls" like real people do. With real decks and real strategy. But like i say before this conversation its useless.

Just a message for the gms, if you have reports of the active players, see how much players are left the game in the last times, since qilins, and see how much players are online before that... and you will have your answer. I don't know here, but i play this game for a while "around 4 years" i see this game dying slowly,

There's always rushers in this game, but for that cards you have always other free cards to make anti decks even vs fairies that are a bit overpowered but can be beated, for qilins you don't have free cards to make anti. so again or you play qilin or you die or in most of the cases ppl left the game because its boring..... And thats the point i say in the 1st place in the topic/forum. This post its dedicated for starting levels....

tks all for you support. :)

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DonaldTrump" (Aug 6th 2017, 7:13pm)

• Activate Facebook

Xaran

Epic

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 7:15pm

there was a lot more than quillins are ok but you still want banning or nerv them...
maybe you felt into same argue like your hard hatet quillinslovers?

• Activate Facebook

• "DonaldTrump" is male

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 7:40pm

like i say before, we have the arguments...we have the proofs, we have the point that this cards are overpowered and have a very poor design. what's yours in defense? "Cards are ok?" "you can beat then with very rare event cards or with some not so common angels? or if you are a mega whale you can beat then? or what else? "they are fine"?..........

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

“Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.” J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Activate Facebook

Xaran

Epic

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 11:06pm

i don't say any different btw and that you don't know it shows a lot hoa you argue, its the same like the quillin lovers...
you don't only need to get nerv bann quillins you must nerv the most cards from a year on.
and in first place you have to install a testing team what get cards balanced...
don't think that that will happen and you can cry as loud you can, because chinese dev give a fuck about balancing the game.
your argue btw is how lock this card compared to v1.0 cards opopop
the cash cards that was buy at v1.0 are know crap too, think about this(or can't you because you cash for them? then you not better then the quillin yes pps)
oh and you came with the very good argue that you have spend money so every who's spend less or no should be farming material to you?
quillins was made for lategame like many cards before and after the problem is not realy the quillins or other op stuff, the problem is that this cards put to new servers
this game need more then bann one archetyp of deck. what this game need is balancing.
but this will also not happen as long as people buy the cards.
but what one of here pointed out don't argue with idiots...
you never say something to what i write and want to push me in a corner i don't belong...
oh is that what you say about quillin-player?
oh and always they we have the argue is not true when your argues could be wrong, and when not the argues then the small point of view from the whole problem...

• Activate Facebook

miyu

Rare

• "miyu" is female

Date of registration: Dec 9th 2015

Monday, August 7th 2017, 6:19pm

just give them the ability forgetful1: lose all basic abilities for 1 turn.

• Activate Facebook

• "Arrogance" is male

Date of registration: Feb 12th 2017

Monday, August 7th 2017, 7:12pm

if they have a nerf i agree with miyu! :D

http://prntscr.com/elw8aa did i just get stronger with anyu? :rolleyes:
Pita jesteś wspaniała <3
  • Activate Facebook

riku

Good

Date of registration: Jul 7th 2017

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 5:12pm

just make a quills server so all quills user can go on so the rest of us can play a descent game

• Activate Facebook

• "DonaldTrump" is male

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 7:33pm

I have the solution, battles must be made depending of the power of the deck.... so quilins lovers are forced to do a 30 cards deck to play with quilins if they want to get some other players in arena or just play versus rushers/quilins. :thumbsup: that will help the game back to normal. Same will happens with weak players or strong players, you only get people in arena with the same power as you, so for that you will need brains to survive, or lucky draw. And that will make the game more equal to everyone, the "n#%bs" can continue playing like wildwest style, and the normal people that loves this game can continue playing like always do vs strategic decks.... :P High levels must play high levels to survive, even the problem of people cheating/feeding from alts are solved.

theres other things to do, i think theres must be score ranks in this game, the wood, bronze, silver and gold ranking podium, the gold rankings are for the ones that is decks have the power enough to reach this rank, the same happens with the other ranks. Wood ranking are for the begginers, like power 0-2000, bronze ranking for medium players power 2000-4000, silver ranking for high decks 4000-6000 and the gold ranking for decks of 6000+, the ranking prices must change depend of the ranking podium, so the gold one will get even better rewards than the wood. And each raking podium will have rewards for positions 1-100. Its difficult to explain my idea but i seen this in other games, and that works great.

Here we have the solution for everyone. Same will happen for finals, When we have 4 different finals, one for each podium rank.

well.... :star:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DonaldTrump" (Aug 10th 2017, 7:49pm)

• Activate Facebook

Xaran

Epic

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 7:52pm

wow at least something diverent then bann nerv quillins from the haters of quillins...
it seems nice and good...
it maybe needs a little bit fine tuning like epic full schrabel deck can hit legie 15 cards rush/quillins or fairys but i think this could be managed...
the only problem to that is that it is a ingame change what means that now the chinese must stopp putting rice into bags and do their work on the game^^

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Jan 9th 2017

Friday, August 11th 2017, 9:34am

If every Hybrid is elite then its ok Quilin, Faerie. Or least quilins.

• Activate Facebook