You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Kings and Legends Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Amarice" has been banned
  • "Amarice" started this thread

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 11:03am

Auction House Lorie sold outs had happen...

Why some people knew that it will be in Bonanza, when event list is posted today, almost wasted gold and pretty sure some people did. You don't believe me, well check how many Lories has been sold last week, when normally that card is barely there...

Some informations still leak out, it's good to know that some things never change :thumbdown:

• Go to the top of the page
  • Activate Facebook

Kaynie

Legendary

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 11:06am

Who sold Lories? Could be coincedence.

If I would add every win-streak I ended into my signature, the forum would collapse.
  • Activate Facebook

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 11:19am

This post is not for you to reply, but yeah banter with me. Ofc I didn't screen every card in AH pfff...

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: May 25th 2017

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 11:41pm

Lorie is rare? weird i keep trying to sell for like 50 gold and never does in s1.

• Activate Facebook

Date of registration: Dec 26th 2015

Wednesday, July 12th 2017, 8:25am

I think it's far more silly they had Searing Cernd as the master pack reward. It's like they don't even know they gave a gl of him away to everyone. This is the ugly duckling of games :P

Don't ask me, I don't even know why I'm still here.
  • Activate Facebook

Wednesday, July 12th 2017, 10:51am

Quoted from "Ulyssandra"

Lorie is rare? weird i keep trying to sell for like 50 gold and never does in s1.

It was legendary and your server 1 is older than others and AH pretty dead as I hear there.

Topic is people sold or try to sell her nearly before event came and no event list was posted with Lorie in that time...

You don't even know, HOW annoying is try to quote someone, when you didn't do it before post...

This post has been edited 11 times, last edit by "Amarice" (Jul 15th 2017, 7:59am) with the following reason: Will try edit it later :(

• Activate Facebook

Wednesday, July 12th 2017, 6:35pm

chamera is server 5

[System] LOLuDied ended Tripp1000_'s 1 win-streak!

why the hack can't we all take a birthdayparty for german players or english? when i have a friend in english is he not say happy birthday to me because of differnt birthdays?

8|
  • Activate Facebook